Western Sydney Stadium Construction (New Parramatta Stadium)

mack

2 hours ago, WSWJACK said:

Wonder if we'll get another version of 1970 FA cup replay (Chelsea v Leeds), that was the most brutal game i saw on TV as a kid, if VAR and Chris Beath was around there wouldn't have been two teams on the pitch after 20 minutes!

Ahhh yes..great game..before my time but with the likes of Ron 'chopper' Harris, Norman 'Bite yer legs' Hunter, Billy Bremner and Jack Charton it was tasty lol 

We could do with a chopper Harris type in our team.

Edited by Smoggy
2 hours ago, WSWJACK said:

Wonder if we'll get another version of 1970 FA cup replay (Chelsea v Leeds), that was the most brutal game i saw on TV as a kid, if VAR and Chris Beath was around there wouldn't have been two teams on the pitch after 20 minutes!

If it’s VAR and Beath Leeds wouldn’t have anything to worry about.

Just now, WSWJACK said:

Some of those tackles belonged in the Colosseum with Russell Crowe!

Love the one on Jackie Charlton i think it was and Jack gets up and fronts up and sets up to take a swing...it was brutal...different times......

Billy Bremner Vs Kevin Keegan in the Charity Shield at Wembley was another...Bremner was like a little ginger attack dog alway biting around your heels.

Purchasing tickets for this game is nigh impossible. Why the **** does the club and Ticketek make it so hard to hand over our money. Why the **** are we discussing a game against Dirty dirty Leeds on our new stadium thread. No I ain't starting a Leeds thread. 

15 hours ago, Paul01 said:

Ended up buying Category B tickets for a group of 7. No kids pricing in Category A or B. Ended up in the same area as when i was in Black at Pirtek. 

From what i csn make out, the game is a Wanderers home game with Leeds Active Support at the southern end.

Here's a link 

https://yourwesternsydneystadium.com.au/

It doesn't have Wanderers in "our home teams" section at the bottom ..... :xmad:

Much as I have previously stated how much I hate Leeds and will  not be attending the game next year . I had a Vedran Moment (Brain Fart) and bought tickets,  just checking with  others who have bought already I went for print at Home option, but when I received the confirmation via email  the attached PDF's were not in the mail message , you folks get the Same ?

thanks 

1 hour ago, jockman said:

Much as I have previously stated how much I hate Leeds and will  not be attending the game next year . I had a Vedran Moment (Brain Fart) and bought tickets,  just checking with  others who have bought already I went for print at Home option, but when I received the confirmation via email  the attached PDF's were not in the mail message , you folks get the Same ?

thanks 

Got the same confirmation.The tickets will be sent later i would guess.

What’s the difference between buying rbb tickets during the presale as opposed to buying them sometime next year? Our exhibition game against Arsenal I bought in the presale yet tickets were still available well into the following year. I’m presuming this will be the case again yeah?

• mack locked this topic