Sign in to follow this  
Erebus

Around the Bloc S05E16: Brissed Off

Around The Bloc: S05E16: Brissed Off

A late goal from Brett Holman sealed our fate as Brisbane scored yet another late winner, which led to plenty of discussion post-game about whether Tony Popovic still has a place at the club. Has he got the full support of the board? Or will he remain at WSW?

We then move onto the geography of New Zealand and work out where our next game is, and how to get there – then, with as much confidence as Popa had in stating that we’ll win this years Grand Final, we all decide that we’ll flog the Nix.
This is Around the Bloc

Proudly sponsored by Mulberry Tree Cafe!

On iTunes or your podcast app or on our website here:
http://www.aroundthebloc.com.au/s05e16-brissed-off/
Around The Bloc on Facebook
Around The Bloc on Twitter
Around the Bloc on instagram

Join WestSydneyFootball.Com and participate by registering an account.

Thanks and credit to Mack. Taken from Vedran players forum

Popa does give it back to a meow player. 

ok after seeing the footage, that article by Foxsports is full of it. There aren't 5 WSW players taken completely out of the equation due to Popa giving the ball back.

Some of them were definitely lazy though to get back and close down, but I wouldn't be saying Popa gave Roar the assist ffs.

The backheel does more damage than Popa giving the ball back for a throw in. 3 players taken out from the backheel.

Edited by Erebus

woah woah woah woah.

Pup does have a girlfriend.
Pup does have a lady friend from Wellington.

Pup does have a lady friend who is in the Yellow Fever.

But before the listeners think what a dog (haha) Pup is. It's the same girl!!

She'll be in the RBB next season (if she doesn't want to sleep on the couch).  :good:

I nearly crashed the car this morning listening to it. hahaha

ok after seeing the footage, that article by Foxsports is full of it. There aren't 5 WSW players taken completely out of the equation due to Popa giving the ball back.

Some of them were definitely lazy though to get back and close down, but I wouldn't be saying Popa gave Roar the assist ffs.

The backheel does more damage than Popa giving the ball back for a throw in. 3 players taken out from the backheel.

The ball was at his feet. If he doesn't hand it to the player then they write an article about Popa being a cheat. If he isn't even there, the Brisbane player picks up the ball just as quick (they aren't that heavy) and nothing changes. The 2 most dangerous things in that video is the goal kick going straight out turning over possession and the crocodile attempt at a catch.

Edit: In other words, I agree.

Edited by PennoBoy

She'll be in the RBB next season (if she doesn't want to sleep on the couch).  :good:

Gunna be interesting to see how she reacts come the 80th minute of games next season  :hi:

I got excited when I went to the game against Newcastle earlier this year when they were 2-0 up after 80.

But no such luck :(

I got excited when I went to the game against Newcastle earlier this year when they were 2-0 up after 80.

But no such luck :(

For da boyz  :cheeky:  

I nearly crashed the car this morning listening to it. hahaha

#ATBFacts

I was pretty sure of all my #ATBfacts relating to pup's missus. I just thought she was from New Plymouth and met him in Wellington!