Prydzopolis

You're not fit to "referee/where the shirt"

I know this is an English chant but we don't really have anything to really tell the players or referee how we feel.

At the end of those Melbourne victory & Easts game, have been seriously pissed off at the performance but wanted to let the players know. Heard it at the weekend at the Palace game & thought it was probably the best way to do it apart from booing.

What do people think?

Different iterations:

- You're not fit to referee

- You're not fit to referee wear the shirt

- If he played for us, you'd send him off!

- Who's / Where's your father, referee?

-

----------------------

Different to the above to "My Darling Clementine"

"Who's your father?

Who's your father?

Who's your father, referee?

You don't know him.

You don't have one.

You're a BASTARD, referee."

i think its ******* stupid and makes you sound like a ******* baby.

Its "active SUPPORT" not "active be a **** because you're an entitled wanker".

Pull your head out of your arse, seriously. When we are losing 4-0 in a derby & the players look like they aren't putting in, I think it is the perfect chant to release some frustration through a chant like this. Didn't say it was perfect or that we should use it, but it's an idea FFS. That is why it is called the chant ideas thread.

Also, I think it is perfect to use for referees in our league. Nearly every week this season we have had a key decision go against us. Perfect situation to belt out something along these lines.

Edit: Also, not advocating of not chanting or leaving early, but a vocal way to show our displeasure that is not booing. If you have any ideas, happy to hear it

Pull your head out of your arse, seriously. When we are losing 4-0 in a derby & the players look like they aren't putting in, I think it is the perfect chant to release some frustration through a chant like this. Didn't say it was perfect or that we should use it, but it's an idea FFS. That is why it is called the chant ideas thread.

Also, I think it is perfect to use for referees in our league. Nearly every week this season we have had a key decision go against us. Perfect situation to belt out something along these lines.

Edit: Also, not advocating of not chanting or leaving early, but a vocal way to show our displeasure that is not booing. If you have any ideas, happy to hear it

you chant abuse at your players you're a ****wit.

you're a clown for even suggesting it. "oh my team is getting outplayed, i know what will lift them - mocking and belittling them"

******* spare me.

you're a clown for even suggesting it. "oh my team is getting outplayed, i know what will lift them - mocking and belittling them"

******* spare me.

I have no problem giving it to a player or the team if we are playing poorly & just give up, haven't done it but more than happy to dish it out if warranted.

I think "the referee's a wanker" is a good chant to chant when a decision goes against us

Never want to hear "referee's a wanker clap clap clap" ever again!

Is there a anti-referee chant out there that sounds half decent?

How's about for the officials , "You've dropped your cane , you've dropped your cane , and your dogs run off too , you've dropped your cane".

******* spare me.

I have no problem giving it to a player or the team if we are playing poorly & just give up, haven't done it but more than happy to dish it out if warranted.

I think "the referee's a wanker" is a good chant to chant when a decision goes against us

Never want to hear "referee's a wanker clap clap clap" ever again!

Is there a anti-referee chant out there that sounds half decent?

Come on prydz, its the best chant in the world! Especially when you do it before the game has started!

"If he played for us, you'd send him off! If he played for us, you'd send him off!

If he played for.......

Valter :nono:

"If he played for us, you'd send him off! If he played for us, you'd send him off!

If he played for.......

Brilliant :good: Same tune, different words!

Would be good to sing if we get another Cahill appearance or someone puts in a dodgy tackle.

Who's / Where's your father, referee?

When we get a run of bad calls and I rage, the kids take the piss and ask if we need a "where's your father".

Not one id join in with Prydz.

When we get a run of bad calls and I rage, the kids take the piss and ask if we need a "where's your father".

You don't know him

You ain't got one

You're a bastard referree... :lol:

"So is where your father, referee" a referee diss chant? I'm failing to see how it disses the referee?

******* spare me.

Is it OK if I sing it just at borda?

Yeah, nah.

Everyone's got an opinion, but making a chant to diss players is fairly petty.

"So is where your father, referee" a referee diss chant? I'm failing to see how it disses the referee?

Well, I can't really have the kids asking "is he a dumb ****?" now can I? :)

See my post above which supplies the rest. ;)

I will never forget the 05 Uruguay match there was an old scot behind me who kept singing this under his breath repeatedly :lol:

(Tune is "darling clementine" if memory serves)

Not a fan of dissin our own player, but a ref rip chant is a great idea instead of boo and refs a wanker.

The lindsman is blind,

The ref can't make up his mind,

A-league officials are ****s of mankind.

\o/ *clap*

\o/ *clap*

\o/ *clap*

"Referee, referee, my view is filtered through the lens of my fanatical support of my team"

\o/ *clap*

\o_

\o/ *clap*

"Referee, referee, it's not a personal attack, I'm quite sure you're a nice guy"

_o_

\o/ *clap*

o=

"Referee, you're efforts are appreciated and I'm sure my criticism is due at least as much to my own ignorance as to your poor performance"

A big no to any iteration of a referee chant from me. They are about as cringeworthy as it gets.

derby dis esfc chant

Where the only team in Sydney with an Asian cup

where the only team in Sydney with an Asian cup

where the only team in Sydney with an Asian cup

And  if your sitting over there.            RBB "points"" to cove

you don't really give a ****

but you part time pricks just weren't good enough

the  other Asian  teams did you in the but 

Stop trying to match us with your Arnold coconut

because there's only one team in Sydney I'm just gonna be blunt esfc just isn't good enough  

your support your support is ******* **** 3 or four times