Memberships 2017-18

Can't believe they are hassling me about next season when this on hasn't finished. Not sure if I'll renew the boys ticket was too to take him last year

I'm in haven't asked rest of group. Might try and move seats at spotless, dead where we are

Edited by StringerBellend

@pyrdz

Yeah i know you can do monthly but I'm a westie I might not have the money next month haha

I'm surprised they don't offer a discounted "cash *****" option, in true westie style ;)

Not sure if they are just money-hungry or useless, but they've totally ballsed up the community club atmosphere.

A little from Column A, a little from Column B.

The community club spiel is corporate spin, all they want is your cash.

It's a shame that the bigger the club has grown, the gap between the fans and the club has drifted apart.

Seems like even the club employees have yet to gauge the discontent amongst the fanbase. I'd thought the the member survey done a few weeks ago would have perhaps shown that, obviously not.

If we have a good season next year watch the discontent dissapear. Football fans in this country are so fickle.

I know there's been issues but we knew the stadium issue was coming, all that happened was we had a bad season on top of it. We came 2nd last year and made it to the post season cup final!

If we have a good season next year watch the discontent dissapear. Football fans in this country are so fickle.

I know there's been issues but we knew the stadium issue was coming, all that happened was we had a bad season on top of it. We came 2nd last year and made it to the post season cup final!

not good enough lol

Will be auto renewing, dont have a problem with it. If they didnt ask about it, people would complain about not being asked.  The season is over for us, why not look towards next season.

Will be moving seats though, absolute rubbish seats last season, who splits a family membership at ANZ across a 10 metre drop in the middle of the bay?

Asking for our money to sit in their account for 5 months before a ball is kicked is a little smug if you ask me

I've been wanting them to do this for years. The earlier they get their money - the more they can start processing memberships earlier and avoid the issue of membership packs being issued after the next season has started. 

NRL has been offering the next season memberships directly after their season end for years. 

It also provides the club with the money to plan for next season. 

(that being said it doesn't guarantee the above will happen  :cheeky: )

On 5/5/2017 at 9:39 AM, DanButler said:

this is the best time to be a member. 

all the fair-weather plastic supporters piss off and you're left with people who actually want to be there.

i dont think anyone has a clue but if i got gold membership i get one double pass to an away match to gosford, where would those seats be? apart from in gosford

sounds like our membership numbers wont be great this season, i remember the club used to have a representative on the forum who would sometimes post i dont know if they have that anymore but people are right and the disconnect between the club and fans is increasing sadly

10 hours ago, Jowel said:

Confirmed: general public can buy GA tix in the 'white and black' membership areas

I was told GA will only be sold for the Northern end White and Black, the White and Black on the East is for members only.. What did they tell you.?

At spotless I was told there will be 2 white and black areas - the area next to RBB is for members only whilst the other area at other end of the ground is for GA ticket buyers. So if a member wants to go sit with a ticket buyer then they will be sitting up the crap end of the stadium. Not sure of the arrangement at ANZ

On 12/05/2017 at 4:45 PM, mack said:

I'd guess in the regular away section.

thank you that suits me

i like how they already have pictures of what we will be getting if we renew, it feels much more prepared than last season or any other season but we will see if people still dont get their membership pack's in time for the first season or not

I would like there to be some kind of W-league "membership" in a way, or at least some way to give money that would go directly to the W-league side of things. 

I'd also appreciate more double headers like the one at Campbeltown this season. I don't see why the women can't play before the men at Spotless/ANZ unless it's an infrastructure thing (changing rooms, showers coming to mind). 

12 hours ago, Valter43 said:

I would like there to be some kind of W-league "membership" in a way, or at least some way to give money that would go directly to the W-league side of things. 

I'd also appreciate more double headers like the one at Campbeltown this season. I don't see why the women can't play before the men at Spotless/ANZ unless it's an infrastructure thing (changing rooms, showers coming to mind). 

i don't see why the men can't let the women have the change rooms and stuff on those days.

****, we won the league when our the club was working out of a demountable on game days. they can do it again. builds character.

26 minutes ago, GoatyMcGoatFace said:

i got a call from the membership team about my seating request so it looks like they are sorting things out very early and fast which is very nice to see

And you start paying in June.

Maybe all the whinging about leaving things to the last minute has got to Tsatsimas.

1 hour ago, GoatyMcGoatFace said:

i got a call from the membership team about my seating request so it looks like they are sorting things out very early and fast which is very nice to see

Helps that we know the stadium situation a lot longer in advance. This year will be easier as we're not just moving from one stadium to two others... it's just a seat change request. Glad that it's sorted early though. :)

Just now, Gazmon said:

Helps that we know the stadium situation a lot longer in advance. This year will be easier as we're not just moving from one stadium to two others... it's just a seat change request. Glad that it's sorted early though. :)

thank you i remember doing a seat request almost every year at Parra and it was always more difficult and took longer so its at least a step in the right direction

On 03/05/2017 at 9:31 PM, Generator said:

So, the saga begins for another season...

Me, it's the usual complaints about this auto-renewal system (must we opt out every single year? I'm convinced we were able to opt out at the point of payment last year, but I have no evidence to confirm). There's also the more fundamental question of whether a membership is worth my while... Anyway, I have plenty of time to decide, so I'll give it some time and hope there's a player announcement or two sooner rather than later.

Be a true wanderers supporter and renew your membership.