Site Upgrade Information

Can you ctrl-F5 and check again.

If that doesn't work you can actually set options yourself for what filters unread content uses.

I would suggest:

Show me: Items Only
Content Types: Topics
Read Status: Unread
Ownership: Everything
Following: Everything
Time Period: Last 30 Days
Sorting: Newest First

Once you change something it should allow you to save it.

• 3 months later...

I remember looking into it but it was afaik hardcoded.

What the "default" search will look at depends on what part of the site the person is on when they clicked on the search box:

* If you were on the Homepage or in a news article - Will default to search through all Articles (ie, the news)
* In the Forum - Will default to search all Topics (ie, the forum)
* On Databases (Player/Match full databases) - Will default to search all Records (ie, the database)

The unread content page now defaults to "All Content", in your post above it appeared to be defaulted to just "Status Updates" (which aren't that important).

I'm guessing this was changed in the last patch which I installed midway through last month.

Hi everybody!

Today I sorted out setting the site to use the HTTPS standard across the board. It should mean that browsers no longer call certain areas "unsecure" for using normal HTTP addresses and you should see the "padlock" next to the URL bar (on most browsers). You may need to re-login on certain devices. If you happen to be browsing quite old parts of the forum, old image links may result in browsers temporarily calling the site "unsecure" while the forum software downloads a new version of the image, or if that image is no longer available for download.

This change should otherwise make no difference to your experience but if you see any issues please let me know.

Thanks.