Squad Development 2017/18

2 hours ago, FCB said:

Petratos - he is the guy who gets on really well with spider, right?

even more reason to sign him, anything that can get rid of that case of herpes is a positive for me

9 minutes ago, Roycarlton2012 said:

gatty on the lunchtime beers again 🍺

Im not a fan of barba useless he's worth 250k at the very most . I'd rather Krishna IMO he's far superior and 

Would take under the cap in a heartbeat. 

No way is he worth marquee wages. Looked so lethargic and lazy at the Nix, then again who wants to play for Wellington anyway. 

Signing one foreign player from a team who finished below us is one thing, signing two is madness.

Especially while we still have Borda contracted.

Kosta's level in the last 4 seasons has been 5 goals a season. It's not good enough.

If we sign Kosta and can't get rid of Borda, we're looking at 13.40 goals per season (27 games) from those 4 foreigners.

Sydney FC are at 22.56 goals per season.

And their central defensive foreigner actually knows to how to defend.

Nix had some extremely sh-I.t players in their team , that defence and goal keeper combo would be shlt  for npl nsw level . I'm extremely happy we got bonevacia I'd take Krishna in a heart beat , Rodrigues and barba useless where aleague standard but nowhere near good enough to be worth signing at WSW , the rest of that nix squad are horrendous players .

Edited by Roycarlton2012
1 hour ago, Roycarlton2012 said:

gatty on the lunchtime beers again 🍺

Im not a fan of barba useless he's worth 250k at the very most . I'd rather Krishna IMO he's far superior and 

If so, I guess Nico has gone.:sorry:

He's not starting at the club that owns him that's for sure and he's got to go somewhere, and he also has to sign off on the loan deal u can't just force a player to join a club on loan he has a say in the matter . So if he wants to come to WSW it's quite easy to make happen .he just needs to say to his parent club send me to WSW or il sit in the grandstand here in Greece and get paid 

30 minutes ago, Roycarlton2012 said:

he just needs to say to his parent club send me to WSW or il sit in the grandstand here in Greece and get paid 

It doesnt work that way in most countries. This would allow for civil litigation in most western countries. I know football is a different world all together but it has happened before. A little research and you'll find players have been sued for behaviour like this before

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3200754/paddy-mcnair-jose-mourinho-manchester-united-sunderland/

every player needs to put a signature on their loan deal . If terry wants to be stubborn he can tell the manager to send me to WSW on loan or permanently or il just stay here and get paid full wages to train from Monday to Friday and sit in the grandstand on home match days 

im guessing mr Borda is doing something similar to us right now .

6 minutes ago, Roycarlton2012 said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3200754/paddy-mcnair-jose-mourinho-manchester-united-sunderland/

every player needs to put a signature on their loan deal . If terry wants to be stubborn he can tell the manager to send me to WSW on loan or permanently or il just stay here and get paid full wages to train from Monday to Friday and sit in the grandstand on home match days 

im guessing mr Borda is doing something similar to us right now .

You're opening up a giant can of worms here, I could go on for months about this but lets give a real short summary: 

If a player digs his heels in, sure they can force a loan. But that is entirely dependant on the fact that they (the club) just simply dont want to deal with bad behaviour. When players go out on loan it normally requires a mutual agreement. 

Simply saying "F*** you, I wont uphold the terms of my contract (as a player), I'm going to chill out in the stands" can lead to expulsion from club. Employment law simply doesnt work that way. Just because youre a football player, doesn't mean you are excluded from that

On 5/18/2017 at 5:49 PM, Taurus said:

My mail suggests that KB has re-signed with WSW :clapping:

I'm looking forward to the Baccus bros playing at the base of our midfield, at some point during the pre-season

Club certainly keep us all waiting for today's announcement

29 minutes ago, Taurus said:

Club certainly keep us all waiting for today's announcement

Now we need the next signing to be announced.

BTW what's the news on Melling?

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic