Squad Development 2017/18

12 hours ago, StringerBellend said:

If they get bridge too, I'm organising a protest for round 1.

Chain myself naked to the posts at spotless with Lederer out! painted on my bum. While  Holding up a large poster of Bridge 

Whos with me?

Hope we are at home first game otherwise it might not have the desired effect.

No one will notice anyway

Would be interested if this Moussa Sow rumour is true.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/moussa-sow/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/22382

Got a good goal ratio from last season. (12 goals in 25 games) GPG: 0.48% 
However, he is still contracted with Fenerbahce till 2019 so he would have to be on loan to the Wanderers and he is worth 8 million Euros. 

3 hours ago, Upthehill said:

Love it. Clisby to the CB role, Jamo to LWB. This allows for Hamill to go play in traffic

Lol wtf would Clisby be a 3rd CB when you have Cornthwaite, Aspro and Thwaite?

And we better not be playing 3 at the back. It won't work. Its a hard system and you need the right players to do it. We don't have the right players. It also works in a 3-5-2 and Popa refuses to use 2 strikers.

I don't understand where this 3ATB talk is coming from?

45 minutes ago, Erebus said:

And we better not be playing 3 at the back. It won't work. Its a hard system and you need the right players to do it. We don't have the right players. It also works in a 3-5-2 and Popa refuses to use 2 strikers.

Any thought of playing 3 at the back was canned after the abysmal trip to Japan.

IIRC, we played with a back 4 in our last ACL game at C'Town

2 hours ago, Erebus said:

Well the talk came from one of the users here after the Japan game where we had a horrible time. It was in the last squad thread.

Clisby went through youth systems and the NPL as a CB and as I understand it has a desire to play there. If it were to be a 3ATB (which Taraus seems to think it won't be) he's a lot more mobile than Thwaite and has actually been playing the last 2 years.

Delights in calling ESFC, Melb City, (basically any team not WSW) fans plastics, demands to know when and who we are signing before buying a membership. Also has a strong tendency to not attend regular games if said membership is purchased.

- hypocritical Wanderers fan on social media 

That's the target market for membership is it not? 

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic