Sydney FC: Season 2017/18

15 hours ago, MeurantsLane said:

What a hilarious choke by the chokers. 

That choker Arnie really must be choking on his own humble pie instead of just choking in general. 

Still Asian amateurs. 

When interviewed after the game, smartarse Arnie said he was looking forward to rounds 28 and 29 in the A League. By my reckoning then round 28 is this weekend (they don't play) and round 29 is the following week with the gf being round 30. Wouldn't it be great to see them miss out on round 30 !!

16 hours ago, MeurantsLane said:

What a hilarious choke by the chokers. 

That choker Arnie really must be choking on his own humble pie instead of just choking in general. 

Still Asian amateurs. 

I get the joy at SFC failure, but is it really a choke when the **** results were in the first 3 games (1 point), and the last 3 games were pretty good (5 points)? You've gotta actually look like winning before you can choke.

30 minutes ago, NotVaughan said:

I get the joy at SFC failure, but is it really a choke when the **** results were in the first 3 games (1 point), and the last 3 games were pretty good (5 points)? You've gotta actually look like winning before you can choke.

Not to mention they had no chance once Suwon won.

I think the overall campaign is a choke when your manager crows that you'll win the entire comp and you finish third in your group.

• 2 weeks later...