Coach and Staff Thread 2017/18

7 hours ago, Paul01 said:

Tribuliex has recommended multiple Spaniards to the league including Diego Castro. Riera's brother Albert played for the Phoenix before he retired so not sure if there is a link there.

Tribuliex got a better result in Club World Cup in Morocco than we did with part timers!

Wait Oreo and Albert are brothers???

Small world wow

Was at the game on Tuesday night and caught tsatsimas rolling his eyes when foxe was getting all animated on the sideline. Clear to see Foxe basically has no chance of landing a permanent job as coach...but I guess it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out especially after Tuesday night's result.

7 minutes ago, Ken said:

Was at the game on Tuesday night and caught tsatsimas rolling his eyes when foxe was getting all animated on the sideline. Clear to see Foxe basically has no chance of landing a permanent job as coach...but I guess it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out especially after Tuesday night's result.

He needed to win the derby and get to the FFA Cup final to stand any chance at all.  

Hey Foxe done alright although we have defaults

we can’t break good teams with our attacks any team sits back and counters since season 2

we Need more pace more shots from outside the box as well as to break the lines no stupid crosses quick cut backs  are better

fHgcioof1Kcg-Fv8W2BuuyuYgp_RPVFHpVdLMtI1

i think our wingers need to practice this move as well as running up to six yard corner cut back tap in easy way to score 

😃😃😃😃

Edited by JayZko

Any tips/news on when our new manager will be appointed. ?

I understand they want to take their time to make the right decision but it would be nice if the club gave an update especially for members who have paid out their hard earned for a season ticket and get told nothing.

Popa left R1, we are now up to R5. While we are still undefeated I hope the club doesn't takes months to decide. We have had 3 draws and it is slowly  starting to look like last season all over again. We are a much stronger team than last season but it is not showing on the pitch for the full 90 mins.

Needs resolving asap, need new manager in a good few weeks before the next ESFC derby at Allianz to get things settled.

The season is not a long one here, it soon slips away and this season whilst we can see improvements also has the same old issues that will ultimately cost us again at the business end, we look very much like a 4th to 6th side with only short spurts of a top 2 or 3 side which we cannot sustain and that won't change whilst Foxe is here fiddling around.

Can't afford to throw cheap points away, not with ESFC looking so strong again, I want to be pushing them all the way this season within the top 3, we have the squad to do that I believe, now get the ******* manager!

Edited by WSWBoro
34 minutes ago, WSWBoro said:

Needs resolving asap, need new manager in a good few weeks before the next ESFC derby at ANZ to get things settled.

The season is not a long one here, it soon slips away and this season whilst we can see improvements also has the same old issues that will ultimately cost us again at the business end, we look very much like a 4th to 6th side with only short spurts of a top 2 or 3 side which we cannot sustain and that won't change whilst Foxe is here fiddling around.

Can't afford to throw cheap points away, not with ESFC looking so strong again, I want to be pushing them all the way this season within the top 3, we have the squad to do that I believe, now get the ******* manager!

Corrected above, ANZ is the next one in December of course.

Just now, Unlimited said:

what happened?

Also I'd rather wait two months for a proper coach rather than rush some random person in - let's think long term, yeah?

nothing happened i am just getting impatient i guess, its a short season and i am not comfortable with a caretaker coach

• mack locked this topic
  • mack unlocked this topic