Gaming Thread 2

This might be a dumb question, but how do you play a friends FUT in the same location (ie on the same LAN)? One of the kids friends came over yesterday. He brought his PS4 and they wanted to have a FUT face off (it seems they wanted to take their bragging to the next level). They were able hook up the PS4 no worries, could see each other online etc, but when they went to play a friend in FUT, the connection would fail. I only got home just before the firend had to leave, so I couldn't do much. I did a bit of googling. All the troubleshooting I came across related to playing online, reducing lag etc. Nothing about setting up a LAN (which I was a little bit surprised about TBH).

So, is even possible to have a LAN set up so they can play FUT against each other? THey prob don't care about coins etc, they just want to play each others FUT squads against each other. God help me when they work it out and want to have more kids over to  'expand' the contest...

This is probably not the best place to ask that question. I've done a googling and couldn't find anything. Maybe playing team vs team on lan isn't possible? Perhaps the servers see them coming from the same IP/connection and disallow it?

lol he listed mortal kombat, gta and manhunt... that had literally same stories made about them when they came out.

Manhunt got banned in Australia lol a year or so after it was made. There was a GTA style game some random made up a few months ago. And pretty sure they did the exact same stories for every GTA back to GTA 2 the top down version, Carmageddon, so many games.

Also, isn't Fortnite a free to play game so they couldn't ban it in Australia even if the OFLC wanted it?

Lol fortnite. Don’t play it myself but the kids do (or did). For whatever reason it causes more meltdowns and dummy spits when they lose than any other game theyve played, and that’s why it’s on the baned list at the moment. You could probably even argue it’s more a reflection if my own “occasional carry on” while playing fifa than anything else (being so **** is frustrating and it takes its toll from time to time).

Putting fortnite in the same bucket as MK or GTA or MH? Please. How unlike msm to overhype something. 

Been playing Fifa18 Pro club drop in games. Created my player n called him.....Jack Doff!  :xnod:

J Jnr stays over the w/end n plays...." What a stupid name Dad , Jack Doff , whats that mean?" :ninja: 

"Umm , nothing , it's just Dad being stupid "   :ninja: 

"Just don't tell ur mother" 

:P 

WTF FIFA18!!!!  I take Parma from Serie B , win the title and the Italian Supercup. Then in the next 5 years win Serie A title 3 times , 1 more Supercup , QF n SF of Champions League n now in my 7th season lead the comp by 6 points n in with a big chance of winning CL!!!   BUT WHERES MY FUUCKING $$$$$!!!!   :xmad:

All you get is $55 mill for winning title n $20mill getting to SF of CL !!! By now I thought I'd be rolling in the $$!!!

wheres my cash money faarken!!!!!    :pappoiya:

time to jump in front of a bus

God of War Is a Messy, Beguiling Take on Fantasy Violence and Toxic Masculinity

the actual start of a god of war review and reading the actual review gives us gems like this

It's a game clearly created by a development team that's gotten older, had kids of their own, and maybe has some regrets about spending so many years of their lives making games about a womanizing god-killing sociopath.

"Sorry," the boy says. "It just feels good to be strong, you know?"

Kratos pauses. "Yes," he says, sadly. It does. And everything brilliant and awful in God of War is right there.

wut?

lol i suppose it triggered me because the author doesnt even do any research :P honestly these kind of articles amuse me but i do have the game and its seriously fun i wouldnt say its the best game ever but its not far off either, sadly those kind of articles do get views so i understand why they exist

41 minutes ago, mack said:

Looks like a cut price Zero Punctuation.

i think he has a different schtick than zero but i do think zero is much better, his thing is more about talking extremely fast while that guy is more about slurring his words like he is drunkish, but yes they do say similar things and i prefer zero

• 3 weeks later...