Gaming Thread 2

Just now, GoatyMcGoatFace said:

lol sorry i do want a new GT game, maybe its the kind of game i would get on sale but i want a classic GT game with an actual career mode

It has a Campaign Mode like the older versions...Beginner , Amateur , Pro etc. just no buying of upgrades or cars. You can still modify your cars though, transmission camber downforce etc. It’s more aimed at Online racing which I have to say, is a shiitload of fun! 

Sleeping Dogs (GTA: Kung Fu). Saints Row 3 (GTA But Different) and 4 (GTA vs Aliens). Red Faction Guerilla (GTA on Mars).

Some other open world type games would be Metal Gear Solid 5 (although I wasn't a huge fan). Assassin’s Creed 4 apparently (never played it). Far Cry 2 onward to 5. Fallout New Vegas & Fallout 4. Skyrim. Red Dead Redemption, Witcher 3.

Thanks Mack!

1 minute ago, mack said:

Sleeping Dogs (GTA: Kung Fu). Saints Row 3 (GTA But Different) and 4 (GTA vs Aliens). Red Faction Guerilla (GTA on Mars).

Some other open world type games would be Metal Gear Solid 5 (although I wasn't a huge fan). Assassin’s Creed 4 apparently (never played it). Far Cry 2 onward to 5. Fallout New Vegas & Fallout 4. Skyrim. Red Dead Redemption, Witcher 3.

Big ticks for saints row, assasins creed & sleeping dogs.

Heard the MGS5 game was epic but rather a game that focuses on blowing **** up rather than creeping around. I have similar issues with Witcher but more cause it is such a massive game. I think that’s why I like a more casual, less intensive game.

Watched a few video play throughs of fallout & far cry but wasn’t feeling it.

I know Red dead redemption is made by the GTA guys, so it must be good right?

Red Faction sounds good, I’ll add that & the latest Assassin creed game to my list :) 

11 minutes ago, mack said:

I don't think 4 is the latest Assassin Creed game, it's the Black Flag pirate open world game, not sure what the latest one is tbh.

The latest one is origins, they’ve stopped releasing it yearly cause the production quality dropped fast as they were pumping it out

1 hour ago, Prydzopolis said:

I know Red dead redemption is made by the GTA guys, so it must be good right?

Red Dead Redemption is very good. Definitely something you can sink a lot of time into.

I'm hanging out for Red Dead Redemption 2 which is out in October.

On 13/07/2018 at 1:41 PM, thefairy said:

OOO!!! I am planning to play the Yakuza game.

Cool game, it’s very storyline focused & dedicate significant time towards it but feel like I needed a history lesson not having played any of the previous games. Very similar to the way that MGS carries on the story telling right the way through from the first to the most recent iteration.

Very cool how they incorporate some old school sega games into it via an in game arcade. The fighting system is really cool & plenty to do so things don’t get too boring or doesn’t just turn into a button bashing game.

so i bought no man's sky*awaits my ban*

$19 and about to get a huge update, i tried an hour or two before the update and people are assholes when you attack them because they attack you back and you lose standing with them, i just want to be able to do the Kessel run in less than twelve parsecs 

lol honestly i think if my friend decides she wants to play it too then it will be fun from a co-op point of view, i hope one day i explore a cave and find a football team in there

no way in hell i would spend $100 on it for xbox one i get the same game for $19