Gaming Thread 2

4 hours ago, Jewwfro said:

What was wrong with Molten Core? That ult looks rubbish compared to what he has now.

its been moved to an ability on a 12 second cooldown, not as powerful as it once was but still works, i think its because they felt he relied on the turret too much and wanted that to change, as stupid as it looks its extremely powerful does so much damage, so did molten core though :p

34 minutes ago, mack said:

This is where all sports games are heading. To gouge people who can either afford to pay through the nose for special players, or people who get addicted to the gambling mechanics.

that is very true that is why i am glad i dont really play sports games, i mean they are alright but its same **** over and over with no pay off(tbf that could be said about overwatch bvut shooting people is still fun :P )

myroadhogstats.thumb.jpg.e8324502b6febc9af8eba31da94d9d75.jpg

i know i am flexing but i am not a terrible roadhog, i know this means nothing to no one but nothing wrong with a self jerk fest :P seriously though this along with destiny 2 and divinity original sin 2 i am having fun with still want spiderman though, also cant wait for spyro

53 minutes ago, mack said:

What's your KDR?

for overwatch kdr is e/d ratio which is 3.43 which isnt great but apparently its better than 76% of roadhog's so that isnt bad, for some sessions i am in the top 3% for my e/d ratio which i cant complain about, that said i am in the average rank so pretty much bronze, silver, gold, plat, diamond, masters and grandmaster are the ranks and i am gold, occasionally get to plat but not too often

but considering roadhog has an average winrate of under 50% and i am almost 60% in terms of my winrate i cant complain about that

2 hours ago, mack said:

3.5 is pretty good imo.

thank you for me i feel like since i am a tank who can output a decent amount of damage i feel like about 6 kills to every 1 death is better but only because i have 600 hp with a 300 hp hp recharge on a 8 second cooldown, so i feel i shouldnt die as much, so far my record is a 34 kill streak i dont know why i just want to improve but i am happy with my other stats :P

apparently the new assassins creed sucks(well the grind does)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...