WFMB - this thread 

Aargh the good old days!   :lol: 

Soooo.....flat cap/pub cap/beret ....I can't remember the others!!   :P

4 minutes ago, JackDoff said:

Hat?

6 minutes ago, Edinburgh said:

Hat?

It was another of the great forum debates Pops! Check out the archives from 2-3 years ago . A great time was had by all!!!       :woah:

Well I finally fuucked off all those annoying Shiitney FC ads with all the " we are the fuuckin champions shiit" fuuck off who cares u mob of chunts!  sorry to ruin your perfect season Arnold!!   :rofl:  what fuuckwit manager would focus on the 1 game you lost all year , although you lost the FFA Cup final!,  and mention it post game??? 

Arnold, you're a fuuckwit, PLEASE don't ever be our manager!!!     

12 hours ago, JackDoff said:

It was another of the great forum debates Pops! Check out the archives from 2-3 years ago . A great time was had by all!!!       :woah:

I remember it well.  I think I even contributed to the discussion.

It floats my boat that Pseuds has got rid of his horrid eyeball avatar....but I think his new one is already taken!

See Cynth's. ;)

Just saying.  :lol:

Just don't come back with a new one that looks anything like what Goat would come up with!   ;)

The eyeball reminded me of some of his!  :bad:

:lol: :lol:

Yes...having seen a lot of them in action...over a 12 year period, in many different hospitals, with the oldest generation of family members - I fully agree!

Met one or two horrors in all those years ...but they'd make up 0.01% of the profession.

Wonderful, amazing people.

On 11/05/2017 at 4:56 PM, marron said:

I stand by my assessment.

things went to **** when we got rid of those things.

I tells ya it was the red and black nets!!

WFMB, Peninsula Shopping Centre in Singapore.

Theres about 5 football stores all selling really cool **** you're just not going to find in Australia, teams like Brighton Hove Albion, FC St Pauli, Brondby, most J League jerseys  - literally over 100 different teams in the one store alone.

He also had Victory and Smurf jerseys, asked him if he had any of our stuff - said he did but sold them, hasn't sold anything sky blue though lol.

I picked up an Olympique Marseille jersey, BVB and Olympiacos jersey, can see why people collect jerseys it's pretty fun.

Edited by hawks2767

On 5/11/2017 at 6:54 PM, JackDoff said:

Bucket ;)

23 hours ago, hawks2767 said:

WFMB, Peninsula Shopping Centre in Singapore.

Theres about 5 football stores all selling really cool **** you're just not going to find in Australia, teams like Brighton Hove Albion, FC St Pauli, Brondby, most J League jerseys  - literally over 100 different teams in the one store alone.

He also had Victory and Smurf jerseys, asked him if he had any of our stuff - said he did but sold them, hasn't sold anything sky blue though lol.

I picked up an Olympique Marseille jersey, BVB and Olympiacos jersey, can see why people collect jerseys it's pretty fun.

Singapore has some great shops like that, but still don't like the place, no soul and the climate totally sucks.

WFMB about Singapore is that is had a good Boro supports club that meets up regularly...well a few years ago they did.

Sydney has a Boro supporters club also.....only 1 member so far and I meet with myself every week....

Edited by WSWBoro

WFMB....Cats.

I'm sitting at a computer desk with our oldest cat ( a 14 yo male) sitting on my lap, and a 5 yo male, Tommy,  sitting on the desk in front of me.....almost covering half of the keyboard.

The 14 yo spends half his life grooming Tommy's mother... but he's just stretched out to Tommy, and is giving him a very thorough licking all round his face and at the back of his ears!

Both are purring like crazy.

Lovely to watch!

:)  :)

Already passed one subject in my uni course with the last assignment for that unit to be marked

Should pass another subject as I'm sitting on 47/50.

Two other courses passing so far bit need good results in my last assignments to confirm the relevant status.

And after I submit my remaining essay next Monday I've 6 weeks hols :good:

11 hours ago, ManfredSchaefer said:

Already passed one subject in my uni course with the last assignment for that unit to be marked

Two other courses passing so far bit need good results in my last assignments to confirm the relevant status.

Great to hear it's going so well

17 hours ago, ManfredSchaefer said:

Good to hear how well it's all going.

Have you been up to Armidale for any weekend 'classes'?

18 hours ago, ManfredSchaefer said:

Damned lay about students .....lol

Great to hear all going well though 

WFMB, since we moved accommodation last October I walk 4km to the train station every morning, even if the weather is not so good. I was sick of waiting for a bus that rocked up packed and  then having to stand, that bus even at 7am always gets stuck in traffic, so one morning last October I thought **** this, and walked it and I feel better for doing it, better than paying someone for the privilege of running like a ******* mouse on a gym treadmill...

It is a really nice walk, down some quiet streets, cut across a park but the best thing is every morning without fail I pass this old fella, must be at least 90 - 95 at a guess out for his morning walk, he is ALWAYS heading in the opposite direction at the same point every morning without fail, even if raining. Every morning just for that split second we pass and say good morning, quick smile and then on our way, that is all. Back in around mid March he vanished, perhaps gone on holls I thought, another few weeks pass and you start to wonder if the old duffer has passed away or something, he is a pretty old fella. But then earlier this week he was back. Got a good morning and a smile and a wink lol So back to our usual morning routine and everything is back in it's right place on a morning again......