Jump to content
mack

What Floats Your Boat 4

Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, marron said:

Everyone should note how boro and in have swapped locations and personalities at the same time..... :lol:

I know..your wife says i am much better though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Join WestSydneyFootball.Com and participate by registering an account.

:golecapproves:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Erimus said:

Great long weekend in the mountains,  great to be out of the city.

Time to leave Marron's house how i found it and head home :(

I’m headed up that way right now....

 

 

 

 

 

just kidding!  :P

 

....or am i :ninja:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Applied for a new job a couple of months ago and they came back today with the job offer!! Super excited but very sad that I’ll be leaving my team who have been pretty good

Time to roll in the $$$$$$ lol jokes saving for a house - will be living in austerity until I’m like 40 😭

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Unlimited said:

Applied for a new job a couple of months ago and they came back today with the job offer!! Super excited but very sad that I’ll be leaving my team who have been pretty good

Time to roll in the $$$$$$ lol jokes saving for a house - will be living in austerity until I’m like 40 😭

What happens at 40 to get you out of austerity? The must have missed it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, SomeGuy1977 said:

What happens at 40 to get you out of austerity? The must have missed it. 

Mortgage paid off (hopefully)

Trying to amass a big deposit so I have lower repayments - also hoping the housing market collapses but I keep my job so prices go down but my purchasing power is maintained 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Unlimited said:

 

 - also hoping the housing market collapses 

It already has.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Wanderboy said:

It already has.

Not nearly enough. I dont wish pain on current owners, speculators yes, normal onwers no. But the market has a long long way to fall yet.

Maybe then housing can go back to being about a human necessity rather than  speculation and greed.

Havent heard the usual boring tossers at work talking up their property portfolios for a while...

Edited by Erimus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Unlimited said:

Mortgage paid off (hopefully)

Trying to amass a big deposit so I have lower repayments - also hoping the housing market collapses but I keep my job so prices go down but my purchasing power is maintained 

Dude enjoy yourself while you are young plenty of time to be sensible and middle aged later 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Erimus said:

Not nearly enough. I dont wish pain on current owners, speculators yes, normal onwers no. But the market has a long long way to fall yet.

Maybe then housing can go back to being about a human necessity rather than  speculation and greed.

Havent heard the usual boring tossers at work talking up their property portfolios for a while...

Never been closer to punching someone out at work (when I worked for a bank) after this person said (leaning back in his chair at a team lunch) 'yeah well you know your first house is always the hardest to pay off'.

Pretty much anyone who uses the word portfolio in a conversation is in the same boat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×