What Floats Your Boat 4

14 minutes ago, Edinburgh said:

I really REALLY need to be even more selective on what I bother to look at!!!!!!

This is nice, Ed...some lovely replies!

SB...don't bother! :D

3 hours ago, wendybr said:

This is nice, Ed...some lovely replies!

SB...don't bother! :D

I honestly don't know.  When it happens it just happens. Any attempt at analysis is counter productive.

2 hours ago, Edinburgh said:

I honestly don't know.  When it happens it just happens. Any attempt at analysis is counter productive.

Sure...but there were some nice, simple responses, if you read any of those.

😊😊

4 hours ago, mack said:

Get hooked on drugs & nearly dying after making your name as a busybody nanny telling everyone else how to live.

Yes, I see the irony.

But he's only human...altho some here may dispute that.

Before his health breakdown, his vulnerability was very apparent.

4 hours ago, marron said:

Jordan Peterson crying.

3 hours ago, marron said:

Having an army of incels ready to die for you.

Oh...not you too, Marron!

PS HOW MANY MEN on this planet would be prepared to have videos of themselves in tears (talking to an audience of mainly other men) circulating on the internet?

:unknw:

19 minutes ago, marron said:

It's not the crying, it's the schtick and the way it's used to show he cares.

You couldn't possibly see that as artificial?

Besides, crying.... for a bloke on the internet, largely appealing to women, might win over supporters, and be manipulative.

Crying as"schtick" to lure discontented young blokes to his causes????

I don't know about that.

Doubt if it'd appeal to many of those US gun toting, white supremacist Neo- Nazis he is accused of recruiting. :pardon:

13 hours ago, marron said:

Ever see the last day of an EPL season? :lol:

It's not the crying, it's the schtick and the way it's used to show he cares.

Yep..Leeds United away last game of the season 1997. Needed to win to stay up, didn’t do it. Juninho in tears in the centre circle and 4,000 smogs behind the goal in tears. Week later we lost the FA Cup final and had the quickest ever FA Cup final goal scored against us, and we lost the league cup that season and had 3 point deducted which sent us down....so many tears, so many kick to the nuts.

I remember at the FA Cup final we did a protest and as the FA officials walked out to greet the teams 35,000 smogs chanted ‘3 points, 3 points, 3 points’... it was reported in the London media as us chanting ‘sieg heil

Edited by Smoggy

My wife and I surviving virtually unhurt, and as far as I know, no one seriously injured after a major car crash this afternoon. 

Car 1 travelling east crossed into westbound lane, crashed head on into car 2 in front of me, car 1 then spun and hit me car 3, then spun again, missed car 4, then hit car 5 and car 6.

18 minutes ago, Edinburgh said:

My wife and I surviving virtually unhurt, and as far as I know, no one seriously injured after a major car crash this afternoon. 

Car 1 travelling east crossed into westbound lane, crashed head on into car 2 in front of me, car 1 then spun and hit me car 3, then spun again, missed car 4, then hit car 5 and car 6.

Good to hear all ok.

There was a crash near where I live yesterday afternoon. Sirens and even helicopters overhead.

26 minutes ago, Edinburgh said:

:good: Good to hear you're both OK, Ed!