What Floats Your Boat 4

Was reminded of Smoggy's skipping (for fitness and feeling good) posts from a while back as I watched some shuffle dance clips.

I think he ought to aim to incorporate a few of these moves into his skipping regime. :xnod:

This looks so much fun.

Not the best of clips...but ok.

48 minutes ago, wendybr said:

Was reminded of Smoggy's skipping (for fitness and feeling good) posts from a while back as I watched some shuffle dance clips.

I think he ought to aim to incorporate a few of these moves into his skipping regime. :xnod:

This looks so much fun.

Not the best of clips...but ok.

Ha! I think I might have tried most of those moves when clubbing in the 90’s when we all jigged along to Ministry of Sound stuff.

I do like things like that though. Many more fun ways to keep fit than running down roads or on a treadmill. All for us blokes getting in to more stuff like this.

My skipping is going good, will be heading away to that soon :)

Edited by Smoggy
46 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

Ha! I think I might have tried most of those moves when clubbing in the 90’s when we all jigged along to Ministry of Sound stuff.

I do like things like that though. Many more fun ways to keep fit than running down roads or on a treadmill. All for us blokes getting in to more stuff like this.

My skipping is going good, will be heading away to that soon :)

Goodo!

But if you have the fitness and agility to manage a bit of Shuffle...get stuck in.

It looks a lot of fun.

Just check out these kids...

One of my favourite YouTube clips. 💕💕

I know from the International kids I teach that outdoor exercise is the way school starts in China (at 7am or earlier, according them...even in the snow!!).

How much more fun to start school this way!! ^^^^

27 minutes ago, marron said:

7am school start for calisthenics no thanks.

We start early at my school, at 8.15.

Some of our kids are half asleep for the first hour of school.

The Chinese kids I teach are often from boarding schools, which start at 7am, and where supervised study goes til 9 or 10 at night!

So I guess they're exhausted at lights out time, would get off to sleep at a reasonable time, and would be ready for action/fitness on the oval by 6.30 or 7?

At least they'd be awake for the start of lessons.

2 hours ago, wendybr said:

We start early at my school, at 8.15.

Some of our kids are half asleep for the first hour of school.

The Chinese kids I teach are often from boarding schools, which start at 7am, and where supervised study goes til 9 or 10 at night!

So I guess they're exhausted at lights out time, would get off to sleep at a reasonable time, and would be ready for action/fitness on the oval by 6.30 or 7?

At least they'd be awake for the start of lessons.

I just can’t imagine why kids would be falling asleep in your lessons :unknw:

;)

25 minutes ago, marron said:

Highway bumper to bumper, playing cricket with the kids in the park, getting cheers from the cars as I smack their rubbish bowling around :lol:

Ha, smashing your kids bowling all over for 6 runs is always fun...go and get the ball..then smash it again...

Then when their turn to bat you charge in like Dennis Lilliee and send their sticks flying...

Character building...

Edited by Smoggy
58 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

Ha, smashing your kids bowling all over for 6 runs is always fun...go and get the ball..then smash it again...

Then when their turn to bat you charge in like Dennis Lilliee and send their sticks flying...

Character building...

Yours or theirs?

Edited by Edinburgh

all my life i thought i was allergic to Oreo's and turns out i am not allergic to them.........i been missing out and worst of all i had a vegan tell me that i am allowed them, after she told me that she is a vegan and after 5 minutes straight of pointing and laughing at her she was a very nice person who gave me a tonne of great suggestions

2 hours ago, Smoggy said:

Tourist in own city stuff today. Did a history walking tour of the Rocks, a few things mentioned I didn't know. 

Now sat looking at sunny harbour with a drink :)

Not 'tourist' in the Jan 6th sense then? :woah:

• mack locked this topic