What Floats Your Boat 4

On 17/05/2017 at 7:36 PM, WSWBoro said:

WFMB, since we moved accommodation last October I walk 4km to the train station every morning, even if the weather is not so good. I was sick of waiting for a bus that rocked up packed and  then having to stand, that bus even at 7am always gets stuck in traffic, so one morning last October I thought **** this, and walked it and I feel better for doing it, better than paying someone for the privilege of running like a ******* mouse on a gym treadmill...

It is a really nice walk, down some quiet streets, cut across a park but the best thing is every morning without fail I pass this old fella, must be at least 90 - 95 at a guess out for his morning walk, he is ALWAYS heading in the opposite direction at the same point every morning without fail, even if raining. Every morning just for that split second we pass and say good morning, quick smile and then on our way, that is all. Back in around mid March he vanished, perhaps gone on holls I thought, another few weeks pass and you start to wonder if the old duffer has passed away or something, he is a pretty old fella. But then earlier this week he was back. Got a good morning and a smile and a wink lol So back to our usual morning routine and everything is back in it's right place on a morning again......

I had an old one on my old walk to work like this. Over the years we started exchanging a sentence or two, usually weather related.

it was an odd thing to do, before I moved away, but on my last walk to work, I told her I was going and wouldn't be seeing her again.

she didn't seem to care the bitch. :lol:

I've made over 3,000 posts, I think I need to do some data mining and create a chart of how many posts

- Mention my mild obsession with Craig Foster

- Are Lucy Zelic related

- I wrongly predict that a player will be good for us (e.g. Pio)

- Express frustration about Jumpei

- Mention Jerome Polenz's head band

- Give unlimited advice that he ignores

4 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

I've made over 3,000 posts, I think I need to do some data mining and create a chart of how many posts

- Mention my mild obsession with Craig Foster

- Are Lucy Zelic related

- I wrongly predict that a player will be good for us (e.g. Pio)

- Express frustration about Jumpei

- Mention Jerome Polenz's head band

- Give unlimited advice that he ignores

Or used the word "sexual" to describe something good.  :db:

Usually something football related. :lol:

@StringerBellend posts:

Used the word "Foster" in 30 posts.

Used the word "Lucy" in 30 posts. Not every example was positive, especially in comparison to Mel.

"Jumpei" is in 80 posts and a quick scan indicates a high percentage of negativity towards him.

I found 3 posts involving Polenz's headband.

@wendybr Stringer used the word "Sexual" in 35 posts.

He also used the words "Sexual" and "Foster" in the same post 2 times.

54 minutes ago, mack said:

@StringerBellend posts:

Used the word "Foster" in 30 posts.

Used the word "Lucy" in 30 posts. Not every example was positive, especially in comparison to Mel.

"Jumpei" is in 80 posts and a quick scan indicates a high percentage of negativity towards him.

I found 3 posts involving Polenz's headband.

@wendybr Stringer used the word "Sexual" in 35 posts.

He also used the words "Sexual" and "Foster" in the same post 2 times.

I'm suprised the stats are so low only 3% of posts about Craig foster 

And 3% use of the word sexual, I promise to do better.

42 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

Was moving some crap around into our loft and found a bag of my old Everton shirts, some classics in there

Tonight I'm wearing this beauty from 1998623ce240492df210e0795acf35e69a60.jpg

Football hipster me

Yeah, I have a Boro shirt from the late 70's that I wear from time to time, it was the very first to have a sponsor on the front. I was only 2 years old when this strip came out but it belong to my Uncle who gave it to me in the late 80's. I don't wear it so often though as it is actually worth a bit of money...

19874_Football_2.2.jpg

lol can't get the damned image the right way around,,,,

I also have this one in kids size, which is a another story lol

94.jpg

Edited by WSWBoro
14 hours ago, WSWBoro said:

Yeah, I have a Boro shirt from the late 70's that I wear from time to time, it was the very first to have a sponsor on the front. I was only 2 years old when this strip came out but it belong to my Uncle who gave it to me in the late 80's. I don't wear it so often though as it is actually worth a bit of money...

19874_Football_2.2.jpg

lol can't get the damned image the right way around,,,,

I also have this one in kids size, which is a another story lol

94.jpg

That's a beauty Datsun sponsor 

The NEC era Everton is great too

oldest one I could find in my bag was 95 season. I wish mum had kept my gary linekar white bib one I wore on the flight when we came to Australia 

Get in to work this morning. One of my friends has forgotten her hi-vis vest (we have to wear them) and asks if I have a spare. 

"No, but you can wear my (hi-vis) jumper until you get one from the office" (thinking it would be 20 minutes tops)

Two hours later, I get my jumper back. No worries, it's a warm day. I've only just put it on.

WFMB: Holy ******* **** it smells amazing. I know it's creepy as ****, but ****.... wowwww. 

Sidebar: Coming home smelling like perfume. If I had a girlfriend, she'd kill me.

2 hours ago, DontCallMeJacko said:

Get in to work this morning. One of my friends has forgotten her hi-vis vest (we have to wear them) and asks if I have a spare. 

"No, but you can wear my (hi-vis) jumper until you get one from the office" (thinking it would be 20 minutes tops)

Two hours later, I get my jumper back. No worries, it's a warm day. I've only just put it on.

WFMB: Holy ******* **** it smells amazing. I know it's creepy as ****, but ****.... wowwww. 

Sidebar: Coming home smelling like perfume. If I had a girlfriend, she'd kill me.

Unlimited would dream DREAM of sharing a jumper with another women.....

3 hours ago, DontCallMeJacko said:

Dude! Sniff it while you jer....um never mind :ninja: 

I had a weird story about nice smelling jumper.

I went on a fishing trip with my uncle and cousins.

I got seasick halfway through the trip, went inside the boat and fell asleep.

My head was resting on a comfy jumper and it smelt so nice!!

I was very confused because thought it was my cousins jumper. Didn't question it because I was so sick and wanted to puke.

End up finding out it was the captains jumper I was lying my head on. Captain was a good looking 20 year old women.

Uncle told me off and said I was useless when he found out..... I didn't catch any fish. LOL.

My boyfriend was throwing out some old shirts that were too big for him, so I told him to give them to me so I could use them as pyjamas. 

I love the way he smells (yes, I'm a weirdo :P) so it also meant that I would have something that smelt like him. 

He eventually gives them to me and I'm all excited until I realised the chunt had washed them not once, but twice before he gave them to me :nono: 

The smell was gone and he wouldn't wear them again so I could get it back :( 

And before anyone says it, yes I do realise that I'm complaining about my boyfriend being hygienic and doing laundry :lol:

13 hours ago, GK21 said:

You went on a cruise and didnt get lucky.

Never... Ever.

It was one of those four hour harbour cruise things

tbf, I spent the night chatting up a girl who I had met two years ago at a formal event - we were chatting and a guy I know sees me and comes over 

anyway he shortly realised I'm talking to this girl to which he said "ohh sorry was I interrupting something? Are you two together?"

and we looked at each other and were like "noooooo" - but on the plus side, it looked like we were so I'm taking that as a positive because she's very attractive and absolutely lovely to talk to

and she hugged me after <3

19 minutes ago, Unlimited said:

tbf, I spent the night chatting up a girl who I had met two years ago at a formal event - we were chatting and a guy I know sees me and comes over 

anyway he shortly realised I'm talking to this girl to which he said "ohh sorry was I interrupting something? Are you two together?"

and we looked at each other and were like "noooooo" - but on the plus side, it looked like we were so I'm taking that as a positive because she's very attractive and absolutely lovely to talk to

Image result for hand on head meme

36 minutes ago, Unlimited said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!! She hugged you. First base! You lucky bastard!!

• mack locked this topic