What Floats Your Boat 4

21 hours ago, Erimus said:

sprouts, love em, had a  shyte load tonight..... fartinducingtastic...my son complains (about the sprouts) and so does the wife (about the farts)...

BrusselsSprouts.png

I had a similar problem some time back, asked the Doc if he could give me something for "excessive wind"....He gave me a Kite. 

Went to Marconi Stadium with Wanderboy this afternoon/evening to watch my nephew (Wanderboy's cousin) play in a State Cup semi final for his club Miranda Magpies. Under 17's. They won through to the Final after a tense drawn match, extra time and penalty shoot out vs Kemps Creek.

They'll play Wanderboy's most despised rivals Castle Hill United in the Final at Valentine in 3 weeks.

We went early and watched some of the other age groups - 16's and 18's. Great afternoon and evening of football. It was freaking cold though, although I like that.

10 hours ago, Wanderboy said:

Went to Marconi Stadium with Wanderboy this afternoon/evening to watch my nephew (Wanderboy's cousin) play in a State Cup semi final for his club Miranda Magpies. Under 17's. They won through to the Final after a tense drawn match, extra time and penalty shoot out vs Kemps Creek.

They'll play Wanderboy's most despised rivals Castle Hill United in the Final at Valentine in 3 weeks.

We went early and watched some of the other age groups - 16's and 18's. Great afternoon and evening of football. It was freaking cold though, although I like that.

Why are Castle Hill his despised rivals? They play in a different comp across the other side of town !!

Went to the biscuit tin at work, and I was surprised that not only were there still biscuits in the tin (they fill it at 7:30 and people seem to have biscuits for breakfast, so there's pretty much nothing left at  morning tea time when I make a cuppa), but they were Kingstons. KINGSTONS!! Possibly one of the best biscuits ever made, and a change from the normal scraps I usually find (and ignore).

My morning was in danger of being a real arse of a morning, but this has saved it.

9 minutes ago, SomeGuy1977 said:

Went to the biscuit tin at work, and I was surprised that not only were there still biscuits in the tin (they fill it at 7:30 and people seem to have biscuits for breakfast, so there's pretty much nothing left at  morning tea time when I make a cuppa), but they were Kingstons. KINGSTONS!! Possibly one of the best biscuits ever made, and a change from the normal scraps I usually find (and ignore).

My morning was in danger of being a real arse of a morning, but this has saved it.

I remember the name/brand but not the actual biscuit. I don't think I liked them. All the more for you. 

Just looked them up. Definitely not for me.

2 minutes ago, Edinburgh said:

I remember the name/brand but not the actual biscuit. I don't think I liked them. All the more for you. 

Growing up, the only thing rarer than getting them at home was getting the chocolate biscuits like Tim Tams, which was pretty much never. There's something about the choc filling that does it for me. LOVE a Kingston biscuit. And considering the crap they usually have in the tin, I think I've hit the morning jackpot

Don't fret it, I took the only 2 in the tin and enjoyed them. No risk to you. If you notice an over supply and think it needs some attention, let me know. Happy to take one for the team :)

17 minutes ago, Edinburgh said:

Agh Pops ...... :nono:

how can you NOT like Kingstons ??!! .....and they’re FREE!!!

7 minutes ago, wendybr said:

I'm with Ed!

Of all those sorts of bikkies, I like Kingstons the least.

They're too sickly sweet....and not chocolately enough. :pardon:

I'd prefer a Monte Carlo - no coconut,  no chocolate flavoured cream. Although probably still a bit too sweet for me these days. 

Eating biscuits or cake these days is almost a rarity for me.

• mack locked this topic