mack

What Floats Your Boat 4

A good night of sport.....Wanderers back at Parra....and for afters a big mountain stage of the TDF when I get home......lol

39 minutes ago, sonar said:

Consider yourself lucky. On a bus from Parra to SOP I got a kamikaze driver who decided he was out rallying and on a few of the roundabouts going through Newington the wheels on one side of the bus left the road,,,,,,,,,I and a couple of other passengers actually got off the bus and walked the rest of the way.

Woos

4 minutes ago, Edinburgh said:

Woos

Absolutely...........:P

3 hours ago, sonar said:

Consider yourself lucky. On a bus from Parra to SOP I got a kamikaze driver who decided he was out rallying and on a few of the roundabouts going through Newington the wheels on one side of the bus left the road,,,,,,,,,I and a couple of other passengers actually got off the bus and walked the rest of the way.

Soft

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, mack said:

Soft

I had no intention of being scrapped off a road at SOP just because some bus driver decided to get his jollies by scaring the **** out of his passengers. Having to go to SOP was punishment enough..........on field performance added to the woes.........:P

Edited by sonar

3 hours ago, sonar said:

A good night of sport.....Wanderers back at Parra....and for afters a big mountain stage of the TDF when I get home......lol

TDF = :lazy:

Yes i don't want to be reminded of my trek up to row 27....

Leura :tired:

Being patronized by drunk teenage girls is one way to wake up. ...:unsure:

On 20/07/2019 at 11:34 PM, marron said:

Being patronized by drunk teenage girls is one way to wake up. ...:unsure:

Some of your students? :D

Haha. No (although I suspect some of them would know some of mine).

Just mountain ferals on saturday night after katoomba closed making fun of the old man on the train :lol:

18 hours ago, marron said:

Just mountain ferals on saturday night after katoomba closed making fun of the old man on the train :lol:

So, things haven't changed that much since I left the mountains 20+ years ago? :)

20 hours ago, marron said:

1 hour ago, SomeGuy1977 said:

So, things haven't changed that much since I left the mountains 20+ years ago? :)

Yep, marron's still old.

It was about 30 years ago that I left initially, and now I'm back, and yes, some things don't change.

Anyway,  age is relative Ed. You know, I'm just old compared to those kids now. Just like we're all young compared to you. :p

1 hour ago, marron said:

It was about 30 years ago that I left initially, and now I'm back, and yes, some things don't change.

Anyway,  age is relative Ed. You know, I'm just old compared to those kids now. Just like we're all young compared to you. :p

Its ok Marron..in my mind i picture you as a tall dutch bloke who likes a good spliff and a play on your guitar every now and then. 

1 hour ago, marron said:

Prince Philip is young compared to Ed!

27 minutes ago, Erimus said:

Its ok Marron..in my mind i picture you as a tall dutch bloke who likes a good spliff and a play on your guitar every now and then. 

2 truths and a lie eh?

(I'm the shortest male in the extended family :lol: )

1 hour ago, sonar said:

I have a vision of marron sitting on his front verangdah, guitar in hand, singing this ...........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSgGCOHuO1U

I have visions of his neighbours telling him to 'shut the **** up or I'll come round there and shove the ******* thing up yer arse'......

1 hour ago, sonar said:

I have a vision of marron sitting on his front verangdah, guitar in hand, singing this ...........

He lives in the Blue Mountains.

Wouldn't he be playing a banjo?

24 minutes ago, Erimus said:

I have visions of his neighbours telling him to 'shut the **** up or I'll come round there and shove the ******* thing up yer arse'......

That's why why he left in the first place 

2 hours ago, marron said:

2 truths and a lie eh?

(I'm the shortest male in the extended family :lol: )

No such things as a short dutchie, I have seen dutch girls with llllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooggggg looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonng legs.....all tall, well for me tall is anything taller than me...and so is anything over 6' 4"

Me too :D

But mate I'm like 5"10.

Everyone else is over 6"4.

:lol:

17 hours ago, Erimus said:

No such things as a short dutchie, I have seen dutch girls with llllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooggggg looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonng legs.....all tall, well for me tall is anything taller than me...and so is anything over 6' 4"

the mention of Tall Dutch girls reminds me of my my favourite post ever on this place..

The @Unlimited story of playing scrabble 

oh and this 

7 hours ago, Erimus said:

Pffftttt short arse.

Hey I own it, your taunts do nothing :lol:

6 hours ago, StringerBellend said:

the mention of Tall Dutch girls reminds me of my my favourite post ever on this place..

The @Unlimited story of playing scrabble

Good times

The Dutch tea as well and sitting on her bed for two hours ah man... should've just gone for it in hindsight

Oh well.

Hindsight? HINDSIGHT? What about the foresight of everyone on the forum? ?? Haha.