Jump to content
mack

What Floats Your Boat 4

Recommended Posts

A good night of sport.....Wanderers back at Parra....and for afters a big mountain stage of the TDF when I get home......lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, sonar said:

Consider yourself lucky. On a bus from Parra to SOP I got a kamikaze driver who decided he was out rallying and on a few of the roundabouts going through Newington the wheels on one side of the bus left the road,,,,,,,,,I and a couple of other passengers actually got off the bus and walked the rest of the way.

Woos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Edinburgh said:

Woos

Absolutely...........:P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sonar said:

Consider yourself lucky. On a bus from Parra to SOP I got a kamikaze driver who decided he was out rallying and on a few of the roundabouts going through Newington the wheels on one side of the bus left the road,,,,,,,,,I and a couple of other passengers actually got off the bus and walked the rest of the way.

Soft

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, mack said:

Soft

I had no intention of being scrapped off a road at SOP just because some bus driver decided to get his jollies by scaring the **** out of his passengers. Having to go to SOP was punishment enough..........on field performance added to the woes.........:P

Edited by sonar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sonar said:

A good night of sport.....Wanderers back at Parra....and for afters a big mountain stage of the TDF when I get home......lol

TDF = :lazy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes i don't want to be reminded of my trek up to row 27....

 

 

 

 

Leura :tired:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Being patronized by drunk teenage girls is one way to wake up. ...:unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/07/2019 at 11:34 PM, marron said:

Being patronized by drunk teenage girls is one way to wake up. ...:unsure:

Some of your students? :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha. No (although I suspect some of them would know some of mine).

Just mountain ferals on saturday night after katoomba closed making fun of the old man on the train :lol:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, marron said:

Haha. No (although I suspect some of them would know some of mine).

Just mountain ferals on saturday night after katoomba closed making fun of the old man on the train :lol:

 

 

So, things haven't changed that much since I left the mountains 20+ years ago? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, marron said:

Haha. No (although I suspect some of them would know some of mine).

Just mountain ferals on saturday night after katoomba closed making fun of the old man on the train :lol:

 

 

 

1 hour ago, SomeGuy1977 said:

So, things haven't changed that much since I left the mountains 20+ years ago? :)

Yep, marron's still old.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was about 30 years ago that I left initially, and now I'm back, and yes, some things don't change.

Anyway,  age is relative Ed. You know, I'm just old compared to those kids now. Just like we're all young compared to you. :p

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, marron said:

It was about 30 years ago that I left initially, and now I'm back, and yes, some things don't change.

Anyway,  age is relative Ed. You know, I'm just old compared to those kids now. Just like we're all young compared to you. :p

 

Its ok Marron..in my mind i picture you as a tall dutch bloke who likes a good spliff and a play on your guitar every now and then. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, marron said:

It was about 30 years ago that I left initially, and now I'm back, and yes, some things don't change.

Anyway,  age is relative Ed. You know, I'm just old compared to those kids now. Just like we're all young compared to you. :p

 

Prince Philip is young compared to Ed!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Erimus said:

Its ok Marron..in my mind i picture you as a tall dutch bloke who likes a good spliff and a play on your guitar every now and then. 

2 truths and a lie eh?

 

(I'm the shortest male in the extended family :lol: )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sonar said:

I have a vision of marron sitting on his front verangdah, guitar in hand, singing this ...........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSgGCOHuO1U

 

I have visions of his neighbours telling him to 'shut the **** up or I'll come round there and shove the ******* thing up yer arse'......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sonar said:

I have a vision of marron sitting on his front verangdah, guitar in hand, singing this ...........

 

 

He lives in the Blue Mountains.

Wouldn't he be playing a banjo?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Erimus said:

I have visions of his neighbours telling him to 'shut the **** up or I'll come round there and shove the ******* thing up yer arse'......

That's why why he left in the first place 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, marron said:

2 truths and a lie eh?

 

(I'm the shortest male in the extended family :lol: )

No such things as a short dutchie, I have seen dutch girls with llllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooggggg looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonng legs.....all tall, well for me tall is anything taller than me...and so is anything over 6' 4"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Me too :D

 

 

But mate I'm like 5"10.

Everyone else is over 6"4.

:lol:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Erimus said:

No such things as a short dutchie, I have seen dutch girls with llllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooggggg looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonng legs.....all tall, well for me tall is anything taller than me...and so is anything over 6' 4"

the mention of Tall Dutch girls reminds me of my my favourite post ever on this place..

The @Unlimited story of playing scrabble 

oh and this 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Erimus said:

Pffftttt short arse.

Hey I own it, your taunts do nothing :lol:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, StringerBellend said:

the mention of Tall Dutch girls reminds me of my my favourite post ever on this place..

The @Unlimited story of playing scrabble

 

Good times

The Dutch tea as well and sitting on her bed for two hours ah man... should've just gone for it in hindsight

Oh well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hindsight? HINDSIGHT? What about the foresight of everyone on the forum? ?? Haha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...