mack

What Floats Your Boat 4

WFMB....as mentioned sometimes in the past, the messages that come with work my (Chinese International) students send me.

This one is self explanatory. The only problem being, for this girl, the work wasn't even due last night.

"Hi, Mrs. This is my reflection, sorry I've sent it in the midnight. Hope you have a good sleep and have a sweet dream."

Poor kid!

Something else was sent at 5.04 am by another student - mind you, his work was about 3 weeks overdue!  And there was no funny message! :lol:

Join WestSydneyFootball.Com and participate by registering an account.

Oh so cute. Can’t imagine my son thinking about how well his teachers sleep! :lol:

Haha...Maybe if he sent something at midnight...and hoped his teacher would mark it that night... he'd say something very considerate! :lol:

That wasnt the case last night, but can happen before exams or assessment tasks when they need feedback for the next day. :sleepy:

It's nothing for many of these kids to stay up til 2 am then get 3-4 hours sleep.

Many have had years of that back home...from when they were quite young. 

But yes, many of them are very sweet natured, and they say things that make me smile.

Winter in Australia..been at Manly since sun up..now sat on beach front and feels warm enough..stunning day. Smog junior has made a friend and is at waters edge...

36 minutes ago, Erimus said:

Winter in Australia..been at Manly since sun up..now sat on beach front and feels warm enough..stunning day. Smog junior has made a friend and is at waters edge...

Smog junior? What is this Smog you speak of young Erimus?

On 25/07/2019 at 8:02 PM, Unlimited said:

Good times

The Dutch tea as well and sitting on her bed for two hours ah man... should've just gone for it in hindsight

Oh well.

You were saving yourself for the right one 

On 01/08/2019 at 7:20 PM, StringerBellend said:

You were saving yourself for the right one 

How’s everything going BTW @Unlimited?

I assume you’re still with your lovely lady friend? Any major developments on the horizon? Must be going on almost a year or so...

6 hours ago, CaptainJess said:

I assume you’re still with your lovely lady friend? Any major developments on the horizon? Must be going on almost a year or so...

He is probably at the 'now wishing he was single again, this isn't all it lived up to be' stage.

6 minutes ago, Erimus said:

He is probably at the 'now wishing he was single again, this isn't all it lived up to be' stage.

He’s at least at the not bothering wearing your best undies any more, but going with the ones with holes and skiddies

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

He’s at least at the not bothering wearing your best undies any more, but going with the ones with holes and skiddies

And the eating and farting in bed stage. To be fair i started farting in bed early doors when i met the wife, needed to lay the foundations early on.

Edited by Erimus

Its been a long night of entertaining sport ( cricket and Boro), now looking at a full English with extras like baked beans and an added sausage, bacon, hash browns, 2 fried eggs, mushrooms and toast with a large coffee.

Time to log off and get ******* stuck in :good:

I ordered some foodstuffs (Indian groceries mainly) from an online business, GroceryBee at about 3 pm this arv.

Just got a text asking if anyone would be home between 7 and 8 this evening to accept delivery!

How good is that! :good:

I've finally got rid of the blocked nose/sinusitis/head cold or whatever I had for over 6 weeks with only 2 separate days during that time when I thought it had ended. After about 2 weeks my condition caused a 4 week deferral of a scheduled operation. Fortunately, after multiple treatments it seemed minor enough for the rescheduled operation to go ahead on Tuesday. The last thing I remember before walking into the operating theatre was both nostrils being blocked again. But there hasn't been a hint of blockage since I woke up after the operation. 

Although, over $6000 for the operation seems a bit rich to clear a blocked nose!

23 minutes ago, Edinburgh said:

Although, over $6000 for the operation seems a bit rich to clear a blocked nose!

Oh dear! 

Good that you've got through both your procedure and the blocked nose Ed. I thought you'd been a bit quiet lately. :good:

19 hours ago, CaptainJess said:

Well... yeah it's going pretty good! She and I had lunch today in the city, we've been together just over a year and eight months now so it's trending well

I can't believe it's almost two years either

She and I are going to Singapore in early October for a holiday so that should be good too!

12 hours ago, Erimus said:

ahahahahahaha

Sometimes yes, but overall no

To be honest it's easier in some ways than I thought it would be. Just because of our different lifestyles we can't really see each other on weekdays so I sorta just do my own thing 5 days a week and then on the other 2 days figure stuff out with her

I give up...

28 minutes ago, marron said:

Only 2 days to go!

...until??

3 hours ago, wendybr said:

Oh dear! 

Good that you've got through both your procedure and the blocked nose Ed. I thought you'd been a bit quiet lately. :good:

I just realised there's a bit of irony involved. Nose was blocked and I couldn't get the blockage out. Surgery to block a couple of holes to stop things sliding/popping out.

1 minute ago, Edinburgh said:

I just realised there's a bit of irony involved. Nose was blocked and I couldn't get the blockage out. Surgery to block a couple of holes to stop things sliding/popping out.

:wacko: Glad you didn't give any more info than that! :pardon:

2 minutes ago, wendybr said:

:wacko: Glad you didn't give any more info than that! :pardon:

Hernias 

I figured so. ;)

And you end up $6000 out of pocket?

12 minutes ago, wendybr said:

I figured so. ;)

And you end up $6000 out of pocket?

No, after health insurance, I think it'll cost me about $2000.

WFMB

Sitting on the back veranda in the sun, cold beer , dog by my side   :xnod:   :drinks:

....wife is interstate until Monday :woah:

WFMB

The relief you get when you think you've left your car keys somwhere around your very large workplace...as you leave after dark and everywhere you might have left them is locked.......:(

And then ....you find them...in the pocket of the coat you were wearing at the start of the day...that you'd forgotten about! :yahoo:

On 3 August 2019 at 7:51 PM, Unlimited said:

Well... yeah it's going pretty good! She and I had lunch today in the city, we've been together just over a year and eight months now so it's trending well

I can't believe it's almost two years either

She and I are going to Singapore in early October for a holiday so that should be good too!

ahahahahahaha

Sometimes yes, but overall no

To be honest it's easier in some ways than I thought it would be. Just because of our different lifestyles we can't really see each other on weekdays so I sorta just do my own thing 5 days a week and then on the other 2 days figure stuff out with her

Singapore you say ?

Peninsula Shopping Centre, google it - genuine football jerseys for $50.

They had over 150 different jerseys last time I was there.