What Floats Your Boat 4

6 hours ago, JackDoff said:

:rofl:

Great times.lol.i remember when he met the owner of Harrods - Al Faied and he said its pronounced

Arrods innit...

no Harrods, 

Arrods

Noooo H H Harrods

A A Arrods....

In London back in 2017 called it Arrods which the wife ask me to stop doing....she has no sense of humour...but when i said that she said she did because she married me...bitch :nono:

Edited by Erimus

The power of positive thinking......

My dad is 89 and he has a photo ID from Services NSW which he had to renew. So I took him to the Westfield Mt Druitt centre and the lady behind the counter said to him I'm making this out for ten years and I expect to see you back here to renew....have a good day. :meep:

8 minutes ago, sonar said:

My dad is 89 and he has a photo ID from Services NSW which he had to renew. So I took him to the Westfield Mt Druitt centre and the lady behind the counter said to him I'm making this out for ten years and I expect to see you back here to renew....have a good day. :meep:

Thats really nice

Those people behind government desks can be surly ****ers at the best of times, so good to know at least one can walk in sunlight without turning to ash.

6 minutes ago, Erimus said:

Thats really nice

Those people behind government desks can be surly ****ers at the best of times, so good to know at least one can walk in sunlight without turning to ash.

I have to say that most times when he has to deal with govt officials they don't give him a hard time. He's at an age where waking up is a plus. lol He's the eldest of 8.....(7 sisters) They reckon he's going to outlive them all. :D 

He's funny when you drive him around as he's the one getting all road ragey with the idiots while me ( the driver ) stays calm.....lol

2 hours ago, sonar said:

2 hours ago, Erimus said:

Thats really nice

I renewed my driver's licence at the Penrith Service Centre today. I was attended to by Mike, it was an all round pleasant and enjoyable experience - especially surprising compared with last time I went there. 10/10.

2 hours ago, Edinburgh said:

I renewed my driver's licence at the Penrith Service Centre today. I was attended to by Mike, it was an all round pleasant and enjoyable experience - especially surprising compared with last time I went there. 10/10.

Did they say to you 'see you in 10 years' :D

On 18/08/2019 at 8:29 PM, wendybr said:

Seriously...it IS eggstrordinary!

Birds are amazing creatures!

I can hook you up with some ducks if you want some first hand experience :D

We've also got chickens, including a roster. I'd happily give him away right now. The more the prick crows at stupid hrs of the morning, the getting closer he gets to being turned into a roast. We've tried a few things to keep him quite, but he just can't help himself (I don't actually blame him; he's a roster, what do I really expect?). The latest thing we have is a collar. The premise being, if we restrict his ability to puff his neck out, he can't make a racket. I thought it sounded a bit cruel myself (he shits me, sure, but I'm not an arsehole about it). When my wife told me it was called cock ring (seriously), I just said collar the little bastard (after i stopped choking on my own laughter that is). I nearly choked again when my son (the one on the autism spectrum) asks what a cock run is.

Anyhow, Roster, with his own cock ring, if you want to experience first hand how awesome birds can be.

1 hour ago, SomeGuy1977 said:

I can hook you up with some ducks if you want some first hand experience :D

We've also got chickens, including a roster. I'd happily give him away right now. The more the prick crows at stupid hrs of the morning, the getting closer he gets to being turned into a roast. We've tried a few things to keep him quite, but he just can't help himself (I don't actually blame him; he's a roster, what do I really expect?). The latest thing we have is a collar. The premise being, if we restrict his ability to puff his neck out, he can't make a racket. I thought it sounded a bit cruel myself (he shits me, sure, but I'm not an arsehole about it). When my wife told me it was called cock ring (seriously), I just said collar the little bastard (after i stopped choking on my own laughter that is). I nearly choked again when my son (the one on the autism spectrum) asks what a cock run is.

Anyhow, Roster, with his own cock ring, if you want to experience first hand how awesome birds can be.

Not to be that person on the interwebz, but I assume you mean rooster? :P

Either way, your story is ******* funny :rofl: 

• mack locked this topic