3 Mark bridges smile And generously sized head 

4 Tribe Called Quests second album 

5 Marcus Babel and his views on Mentality 

Edited by StringerBellend
Beard not bears although might be good

On 13 September 2019 at 9:25 PM, EmMac said:

Welcome back home Hawks!

Cheers guys.

The amount of money in this area is eye-watering, I saw 5 different versions of Range Rover Barbie today.

Its not home though, Western Sydney is.

On 17/09/2019 at 9:20 AM, Edinburgh said:

Rain, glorious rain ..

I like the rain as well, but I also like the feel of things starting to warm up, won't be long before I get the body board out and go ride a few waves with the lad :) Well what I should really say is the lad a rides a few waves, I look like an idiot and get washed up on the beach like a beached something or other.....but I have enthusiasm and thats what counts.:D

1 minute ago, pseudonym said:

Cheese, crackers and Coopers

(takes a drink) aaaah

Noice!

3 minutes ago, pseudonym said:

That's the Coopers we had this evening

It's a pearler.

Bit pricey (a slab set me back $69 the other day) but it's a real step up from the standard Coopers Pale. Oodles of taste & very drinkable. 

I'll bet they're not paying for it themselves.....

On 25/09/2019 at 10:40 AM, JackDoff said:

Giants - The movie

:rofl:

some douchebag is making a doco !  

It's a story of overcoming the odds. Building a team out of nothing (except the funding siphoned from the other clubs, the government grants, council support, free advertising). Struggling through setbacks (of player suspensions for eye gouging) to reach the pinnacle grand final day (after finishing the regular season 6th).  The the boys (not) from the west of sydney invade the stronghold of vicky-kicky to take on the evil Richmond. The ending to this epic story will be written in just over 24hrs.

Its a compelling narrative. Can hardly wait.

:stonedtrifiro:

1 hour ago, SomeGuy1977 said:

It's a story of overcoming the odds. Building a team out of nothing (except the funding siphoned from the other clubs, the government grants, council support, free advertising). Struggling through setbacks (of player suspensions for eye gouging) to reach the pinnacle grand final day (after finishing the regular season 6th).  The the boys (not) from the west of sydney invade the stronghold of vicky-kicky to take on the evil Richmond. The ending to this epic story will be written in just over 24hrs.

Its a compelling narrative. Can hardly wait.

:stonedtrifiro:

I can see the orange n black smoke n flames , rising over Blacktown as i write this....oh wait on, that’s just a stolen car behind Westpoint....carry on

:crazy:

I cant decide if i want to see GWS hammered or lose with the final kick on the siren...the last option is much more upsetting...but the game being over at half time satisfying.

Either way..for any idiots going i hope their flights are canceled or delayed (especially coming back after defeat) lose their tickets and get a bad stomach from the dodgy MCG pies.

7 minutes ago, Erimus said:

I cant decide if i want to see GWS hammered or lose with the final kick on the siren...the last option is much more upsetting...but the game being over at half time satisfying.

Either way..for any idiots going i hope their flights are canceled or delayed (especially coming back after defeat) lose their tickets and get a bad stomach from the dodgy MCG pies.

I'd rather see them hammered....a narrow loss might just gain the sympathy vote locally

I don't know. A win might be amusing. It will increase the existing ill-will of a lot of AFL fans towards the whole project and then they will come "home" and take their pictures at the Opera House and no-one here will actually give a ****

6 minutes ago, marron said:

I don't know. A win might be amusing. It will increase the existing ill-will of a lot of AFL fans towards the whole project and then they will come "home" and take their pictures at the Opera House and no-one here will actually give a ****

Sawnnie territory surely..or doesn't that matter in AFL?. If they won they should show the trophy off in Blacktown or Penrith so we can steal it.

30 minutes ago, marron said:

Feel the same. Their welcome home celebrations with **** all people would be amusing. Sydneysiders love a bandwagon (and a winner) though.

Yeah they do.

But if they're not on board at this point, I can't see it making much of a splash.

Our Gladys is a big GWS fan , all draped in Orange n Black. In fact , she’s already in Melbourne....well her nose is

:P

2 minutes ago, JackDoff said:

Our Gladys is a big GWS fan , all draped in Orange n Black. In fact , she’s already in Melbourne....well her nose is

:P

The bandwagon this week has been sickening.

On 25/09/2019 at 10:40 AM, JackDoff said:

Giants - The movie

:rofl:

some douchebag is making a doco !  

If they don't do a doco no one will know or remember it happened.

Sorry, what am I commenting on?

4 hours ago, Erimus said:

Sawnnie territory surely..or doesn't that matter in AFL?. If they won they should show the trophy off in Blacktown or Penrith so we can steal it.

But that's what I mean.

In order for the images of them winning to have an relevance to their biggest audience they'll need to have it in front of the opera house or the harbour bridge to show that a sydney team won it.