What Floats Your Boat 4

2 hours ago, EmMac said:

So i might've posted in the wrong thread earlier :crazy: sooo moving it here

Sometimes its the simple things........Caught up with a friend after work tonight, went to a bar called Grandmas had a couple of drinks...........and.........a jaffle!

A pretty good night was had

You know Mr Watkins sells them at brekky as ‘bread pies’ lol

Yes....it took a while for Smoggy to sound right. :lol:

Now,  you can work on your profile pic/avatar... whatever it's called.

It's very dreary. :meep:

<Jokes>

Seriously...I hope you're feeling better today, and one step closer to galloping up to your seat in the upper tier on Sat night.

:):)

10 hours ago, wendybr said:

Yes....it took a while for Smoggy to sound right. :lol:

Now,  you can work on your profile pic/avatar... whatever it's called.

It's very dreary. :meep:

<Jokes>

Seriously...I hope you're feeling better today, and one step closer to galloping up to your seat in the upper tier on Sat night.

:):)

I know your not joking... (sigh)..i will ******* revamp my dreary profile soon...

Does Wendy bully anyone else like me?

:rolleyes::P

Edited by Smoggy

Had such a so-so night down the boozer tonight with several fellow forum members, current and ex, sucking down a few pints and winning $500 in trivia.

If only I could have really enjoyed it, had a few laughs, instead of worrying about the communists running the ABC.

Oh well, at least we got to pay out the A-League marketing team for stealing our team name...

EGglJ4qUwAAD7aB?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Seeing my son getting back in to things today, and after the game telling me he enjoyed it and looking forward to the next. This is what I was hoping for as he drifted away a fair bit and you never quite know with kids if they will come back...

He asked me what the old Parra stadium was like lo! I had to remind him he played with other kids down at the south end, which kicked his memory in. 3 years is a ******* long time when your 12 I suppose....

Edited by Smoggy

I'm second row from the top and went solo as the better half, at nine months pregnant, was not keen to climb those stairs! Particularly if she had to get up to pee at all!

There was a guy in the row above me who didn't come back after half time as he'd had a few beers and couldn't find the gusto to make the climb again. Watched from the corso level and/or the bar.

45 minutes ago, Carns said:

I'm second row from the top and went solo as the better half, at nine months pregnant, was not keen to climb those stairs! Particularly if she had to get up to pee at all!

There was a guy in the row above me who didn't come back after half time as he'd had a few beers and couldn't find the gusto to make the climb again. Watched from the corso level and/or the bar.

You weren’t sitting next to a guy and his son were you? cos we sit second from top and a guy behind us didn’t come back either

59 minutes ago, Carns said:

This is the way to do it, really. And the beauty of it is that you can with minimal hassle.

• mack locked this topic