What Floats Your Boat 4

3 minutes ago, WSWBoro said:

Any hot women on your course?

We need Unlimited uni days type stories seeing as Unlimited has turned into a boring fecker lol

Mate, at my age ALL female students at uni look hot...even the mature age ones.

Must say, there is one lass who is a Phys Ed student teacher...she will be very popular when she takes the boys for gym lol

And I have to behave too...I'm probably a boring fecker nowadays too :ninja:

1 minute ago, ManfredSchaefer said:

Mate, at my age ALL female students at uni look hot...even the mature age ones.

Must say, there is one lass who is a Phys Ed student teacher...she will be very popular when she takes the boys for gym lol

And I have to behave too...I'm probably a boring fecker nowadays too :ninja:

No you see, you need to pimp it up Unlimited style and talk about how the Phys Ed student teacher has a boyfriend but still seems interested and you are going to KFC as friends or some such ****....then home for scrabble...

On ‎23‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 3:02 PM, ManfredSchaefer said:

University holidays in your early 50s...

After years of working to not have to front up to even a lecturer, let alone a boss, for 7 weeks is fooking brilliant!

I got given 2 weeks, now im back at it with an assessment due monday 9am. :arniesalt: :crap:

Getting a decent hair cut fmb these days, which i did yesterday. Giving 40 a good old push now and having a full head of hair also fmb. No one wants to be a baldy.

How the **** i lived with long hair when younger though..annoys the **** out of me very quickly these days. 

Edited by WSWBoro
8 minutes ago, WSWBoro said:

Getting a decent hair cut fmb these days, which i did yesterday. Giving 40 a good old push now and having a full head of hair also fmb. No one wants to be a baldy.

How the **** i lived with long hair when younger though..annoys the **** out of me very quickly these days. 

If my Dad is anything to go by, then I'll thin out but still have a decent mop well into my 60's. If I do develop a bald patch, the rest is coming off too. All or nothing IMO.

I had long hair when I was younger as well and def agree with you about the long haired louts (as my Dad used to call me) these days. Even worse is the Bieber look, with the long fringe that comes over the face. These kids all need to be held down and given a buzz cut.

Probably a good thing I don't carry the clippers with me...

29 minutes ago, WSWBoro said:

Excuse me?

20 minutes ago, SomeGuy1977 said:

If my Dad is anything to go by, then I'll thin out but still have a decent mop well into my 60's. If I do develop a bald patch, the rest is coming off too. All or nothing IMO.

I had long hair when I was younger as well and def agree with you about the long haired louts (as my Dad used to call me) these days. Even worse is the Bieber look, with the long fringe that comes over the face. These kids all need to be held down and given a buzz cut.

Probably a good thing I don't carry the clippers with me...

I think the bald genetics are passed down through the mothers side, so have to look at your mothers father or your mothers brothers. Don't know if that is myth though.

If it isn't a myth then it is not looking so good for my son as there is loads of baldness on my wife's side lol

Edited by WSWBoro
1 minute ago, WSWBoro said:

I think the bald genetics are passed down through the mothers side, so have to look at your mothers father or your mothers brothers. Don't know if that is myth though.

I've heard that too , which is good cos mums side all still had decent hair as they got older! Had long hair when I was younger , pita to look after . Now prefer it hassle free no.1 ,bit long on top so I can "style" it :lol:  but would rather just shave it all off .

7 minutes ago, JackDoff said:

I've heard that too , which is good cos mums side all still had decent hair as they got older! Had long hair when I was younger , pita to look after . Now prefer it hassle free no.1 ,bit long on top so I can "style" it :lol:  but would rather just shave it all off .

But wait a min, you come from Italian background don't you, so most of your hair is down your back and on your arse lol 

• mack locked this topic