What Floats Your Boat 4

8 hours ago, luisenrique said:

The anti-long hair grandads in here disgust me.

Lol my hair was quite longish until a few days ago. I always think about growing it back to how it was i was like 18 to 20....but just annoys the fook out of me, dont have the patience anymore.

10 hours ago, JackDoff said:

WFMB

Watching J Jnr play football tomorrow!!!!!    :woah:

was thinking of getting my coaching license thingy (technical term) , but don't know if I could handle a bunch of kids...I'm not very patient!   plus, I wouldn't want to coach any younger than u10's. Advice anyone?

Do it

On 6/30/2017 at 9:31 AM, CaptainJess said:

As someone who's in love with a baldy, they don't get nearly enough appreciation ^_^

Bald men are that way because they produce far more testosterone than other, more hirsute sissies.

And short bald/balding men are even more manly and better lovers because the testosterone doesn't have to travel far to their head, & their brains are closer to the night tools so they have more control over them.

FACT! 

5 hours ago, ManfredSchaefer said:

Bald men are that way because they produce far more testosterone than other, more hirsute sissies.

And short bald/balding men are even more manly and better lovers because the testosterone doesn't have to travel far to their head, & their brains are closer to the night tools so they have more control over them.

FACT! 

:rofl:

On 6/30/2017 at 7:48 AM, WSWBoro said:

Lol my hair was quite longish until a few days ago. I always think about growing it back to how it was i was like 18 to 20....but just annoys the fook out of me, dont have the patience anymore.

Man bun (ugly term...but a great concept) or a pony tail! :xnod:

:grouphug:  :grouphug:

7 hours ago, JackDoff said:

Yep, nuthin sexier than an aging dude with thinning long hair in a ponytail.....

:P

Lol....Boro 's in his thirties!!!

I agree...and wasn't advocating it for someone in the age bracket you're referring to!

2 hours ago, Jaggy said:

The comb over...can't wait for that style to come back into fashion.

i might get the trend going myself.

:xnod:

Hahaha!

One of the reasons I don't understand young men shaving their heads.

They'll probably spend most of their lives without hair....sooner or later!

Some of us do it once and don't look back. I was about 23 with clippers, and about 26 with a razor. Easy to take care of, feels great, and I don't have to spend $15-$20 every month or so. Every couple of days- Ot takes five minutes after a shower, quick rinse and a bit of moisturiser... good to go

I'd actually recommend everyone shave their head at least once in their life (maybe not a razor straight up, but a 2, 3, or 4 on the clippers). Can be liberating, refreshing.... a fresh start. Or maybe I'm talking ****... who knows?

31 minutes ago, DontCallMeJacko said:

Some of us do it once and don't look back. I was about 23 with clippers, and about 26 with a razor. Easy to take care of, feels great, and I don't have to spend $15-$20 every month or so. Every couple of days- Ot takes five minutes after a shower, quick rinse and a bit of moisturiser... good to go

I'd actually recommend everyone shave their head at least once in their life (maybe not a razor straight up, but a 2, 3, or 4 on the clippers). Can be liberating, refreshing.... a fresh start. Or maybe I'm talking ****... who knows?

I get a no.1 now , back n sides , leaving it longer on top to "style" "side part" :lol:   whatever it's called! Love having real short sharp hair , easy to wash n dry,:woah: no fuuckin around!!   

6 hours ago, DontCallMeJacko said:

An interesting perspective...thanks for sharing.

As with most things...each to his own, I guess.

4 hours ago, spectacular291 said:

Prefer it shaved all over. I do clippers with a no. 1 like JackDoff. It's the number one timeless look ;). That being said, when I was losing my hair - I made a promise to myself to not let it go on for to long and just shave it off. Looking back, I should've done it earlier. 

Agreed. Wish I'd started in high school, to be honest 

• mack locked this topic