mack

What Floats Your Boat 4

Does it spend many hours explaining in detail the the wiring system of the zombie robots?

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, mack said:

Easier to just watch Star Trek First Contact. It's basically the same thing but with zombie robots.

Ties in with the latest Star Trek where they ...

Spoiler

turn Jean-Luc Picard into the new Data.....:D

Edited by sonar

Was waiting at a coffee shop in penrith shopping mall for a take-away capachino and saw someone fully decked in WS Wanderers gear waiting for their turn. So good to see.

The person was fully decked in current Jersey and track pants.

Just stumbled upon an A League game from years ago...pre WSW.

The Roar vs SFC!

Big crowd at Suncorps.

Soooo many familiar faces...including lots who later played for us.

Makes me happy!  :xbop:

Lol....that's the one!

I remembered it well.

PS They all looked so young!

Driving back from the local shops the car in front had WSW stickers on the rear bumper and the first three letters on the number plate were EAD....followed by a mini smurf sticker.....:rofl:

:woah:

Something to get excited about but heard some dodgy stuff regarding fees that some states unwilling to reduce rego’s, I really hope that common sense comes to the fore

Family.......

I have been having a few PC dramas. My sis ( god bless her ) bought herself a new state of the art laptop and handed her old one ( which is still better specs to my current one ) over.......free.     :grouphug: 

:good:

Gotta love this!

Hey Jude playing on the supermarket system this morning and humming / singing along at the self service check out..which must have been louder than I though as women next to me smiled at me :D

Come on though...impossible not to join in with that **** when you hear it.

Ok reposting here from music thread.

I can't stop watching this the guy kicking the door is the funniest thing I've seen for ages.

Can someone work out for me is door guy the under house guy too?

Gangsta stylee

24 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

Ok reposting here from music thread.

I can't stop watching this the guy kicking the door is the funniest thing I've seen for ages.

Can someone work out for me is door guy the under house guy too?

Gangsta stylee

Door guy and house guy are different people from what I can tell (different skin tone and shoes). I think door guy is hammer time guy?

Those guys are well 'ard. Bit more work on your rhythm and flow, bit less time posturing. I also like that none of them can remember their rhymes without a phone.

34 minutes ago, Carns said:

Door guy and house guy are different people from what I can tell (different skin tone and shoes). I think door guy is hammer time guy?

Those guys are well 'ard. Bit more work on your rhythm and flow, bit less time posturing. I also like that none of them can remember their rhymes without a phone.

Hammer Time bit is good. 

They are how I imagine the South Windsor version of OneFour to be

The boys had their cross country at school yesterday. Being a small school, they usually join up with a couple of other local small schools that are close by, but not this year thank you covid. Anyhow, the oldest boy comes in beaming, showing off his first place ribbon! He's not super sporty, so this is kind of a big deal for him and I'm pretty stoked. We finish our high fives etc and he casually mentions "yeah, there's 3 of us in the senior boys, and 2 of them didn't come to school today. I won by default anyhow" and walks away still smiling. 

Whatever. The record will still say he won, and he'll still have the ribbon to show for it :D

3 minutes ago, SomeGuy1977 said:

The boys had their cross country at school yesterday. Being a small school, they usually join up with a couple of other local small schools that are close by, but not this year thank you covid. Anyhow, the oldest boy comes in beaming, showing off his first place ribbon! He's not super sporty, so this is kind of a big deal for him and I'm pretty stoked. We finish our high fives etc and he casually mentions "yeah, there's 3 of us in the senior boys, and 2 of them didn't come to school today. I won by default anyhow" and walks away still smiling. 

Whatever. The record will still say he won, and he'll still have the ribbon to show for it :D

Re: Broadmeadows (Melbourne) and the Rona virus.

20 minutes ago, Carns said:

Re: Broadmeadows (Melbourne) and the Rona virus.

Hmmmmmmmmmm…...

WFMB: Grass roots football running again. Watching the youngest ripping around the field on Saturday is something I've missed :)

When using a vpn and you do a Google search and all the results are in German........:D

i dont know why this floats my boat but i just pressed something while looking at my history and it told me that doing that will open up 93 new tabs and it might slow down firefox while those tabs are loading.........really? you think? :P i didnt open the 93 tabs :P

Longer hair going tomorrow..time to get the head shaved. ******* annoying....Had one trim since early Feb....and it wasn't all that short then.

Better get in before the next lockdown!

Don't know about floating my boat, but this made me chuckle.

So the boy was at training and he had a collision with another boy, clashing heads. Training was almost over, they were playing a game of bull rush (or the modern version of it anyhow; no tackling allowed now days apparently).  Didn't look too bad at all. The other boy jumped up pretty quick and kept on going, seemed undamaged. My boy though, quite upset. "It hurts". I had a quick look and he seemed ok. "Run it off, you'll be fine" i said. Just for context, he is known to be a bit of a sook when he wants to be. (Seriously, he can be a real sooky bitch about anything that takes his fancy). Anyhow, he keeps saying it hurts and doesn't really get involved after the head clash. I have another look before we get in the car to head home and it seems ok.

He continues to complain on the way home. We get home and he starts telling mum the story. "Oh my goodness, look at his eye!" she says. Turns out he's developed quite a nice black eye. Not too swollen, but nice and purple. He goes to the mirror and has a look for himself, and in that instant, his sooky arse melts away and is replaced with a cheeky, almost evil looking grin. "Awesome. I can tell people I was in a fight". And suddenly, everything is alright again. 

"Just tell them the other kid is in hospital" I tell him as I get the death glares from my wife.

Ha.

When i was about 10 the same thing happened to me, I went to school and told everyone the bombers who hung out in the park tunnel did it. I was a hero.