Sign in to follow this  
mack

What Really Grinds My Gears 5

4 minutes ago, marron said:

Oh I was with some parents from my kids school tonight too.

We got pissed down the road. 

The kids had chips and lemonade.

Gotta get yourself up here mate :lol:

Lol parents - teacher night upper mountains style...except i thought the kids would be on tooheys old...

Join WestSydneyFootball.Com and participate by registering an account.

Yeah I forgot to mention one of the teachers was there as well haha.

19 hours ago, Smoggy said:

WGMG...parents....at meet the teacher event.

I went along to the meet the teacher event tonight and joined other parents in my sons class. It got on to the subject of homework and a women along from me asks 'does my daughter have to do the math's homework as it makes her too emotional, she gets really upset about it'.....wtf....she gets upset and emotional because she is probably too ******* lazy and gets away with it by throwing a tantrum and by prob saying 'its alright my darling' don't get upset, go and have a rest and play'......What does this teach this girl who will be in high school next year? Parents like this should be given homework on how to be a good parent.

Anyway, it turns out homework isn't compulsory to complete, which amazes me also...I have never told my son that, he just thinks he has to do it, so he does.

I sighed and rolled my eyes when the women said it and maybe a bit too loud as the teacher looked and me.................and gave me a little smile before telling the parent that whilst not compulsory she should encourage her daughter to work on her math's and find a way to do it that doesn't upset her....which I don't think this women appreciated very much.....but anyway......

Maybe the child has dyscalculia?

https://dsf.net.au/what-is-dyscalculia/

Posted (edited)

WGMG...currently staying at a hotel up the coast....

I went to the lift to go down to a shop to pick up a few things...half way down the lift stops...i hear shouting and carrying on before the lift even opens...and there stood in front of me was a massive ******* hens party...loads of pissed up women with flower garland things around their necks...:shok:

To cut the story short..the lift binged at the ground floor with a flower thing around my neck and me feeling more than a bit violated.....

I get back to the room after going to the shop and the wife tells me she thinks a hen party has moved in...

Ya ******* think!

Edited by Smoggy

21 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

WGMG...currently staying at a hotel up the coast....

I went to the lift to go down to a shop to pick up a few things...half way down the lift stops...i hear shouting and carrying on before the lift even opens...and there stood in front of me was a massive ******* hens party...loads of pissed up women with flower garland things around their necks...:shok:

To cut the story short..the lift binged at the ground floor with a flower thing around my neck and me feeling more than a bit violated.....

I get back to the room after going to the shop and the wife tells me she thinks a hen party has moved in...

Ya ******* think!

I'd be more than happy to feel violated by a hen's party in a lift.

Not really sure what grinded your gears!! :)

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Wanderboy said:

I'd be more than happy to feel violated by a hen's party in a lift.

Not really sure what grinded your gears!! :)

My ******* gears were grinded i think....somewhere between floor 5 and 3...

Edited by Smoggy

1 minute ago, Smoggy said:

My ******* gears were grinded i think....somewhere between floor 5 and 3...

Half ya luck champ.

45 minutes ago, Benched said:

WRGMG

My ex wife.

No more needs to be said. 

That's not always pleasant.

Take care champ.

2 minutes ago, Wanderboy said:

That's not always pleasant.

Take care champ.

Ahhh mate, I'm awesome. remarried an awesome lady.

really 10 news? some poor woman was murdered and the guy who did it happened to be a gamer........so the first thing they mention is he is a gamer like its linked to him murdering her

1. When did subway become so scabby with their fillings? I had to ask for extra lettuce. How ******* bad does it need to be to ask for extra lettuce???

2. When did the subway workers start calling themselves 'sandwich artists'? I know art is subjective, but WTF did i just eat? (I still ate it though; didn't buy it for the aesthetics FFS).

1 hour ago, SomeGuy1977 said:

When did the subway workers start calling themselves 'sandwich artists'? I know art is subjective, but WTF did i just eat? (I still ate it though; didn't buy it for the aesthetics FFS).

That's been part of their marketing for at least 10 years.

Fuuckwits that park in front of your driveway :xmad:

this time it was a Blacktown Council truck 

twice I drove around the block thinking he was only going to be there a few minutes ( he ended up being there for at least an hour)  Living on a main road with no parking until 10am , plus I didn’t want to park on the footpath/cycle path (like he had) since it was 830am n people where walking their kids to school.

So I park down a side street , down from my place n walk up to this douchebag. 

“Hey mate, mind not parking in front of my driveway?”

”Oh , do you wanna get out?”

”No, I’m trying to get in n I’ve just had to drive around the block twice”

”Yeah, I’m just clearing up the leaves from the lane way, I’ll move”

”Why not park in the dead end street at the other end of the lane way, there’s no traffic, it’s a dead end”

blank stare

:nono:

fuucking moron

6 minutes ago, JackDoff said:

I didn’t want to park on the footpath/cycle path

What’s the bet, the second you park a traffic bomber would be round the corner :rolleyes: 

Vans slide ons or similar....worn with socks

not cool looking

IT LOOKS FUUCKING STUPID

8 minutes ago, JackDoff said:

not cool looking

IT LOOKS FUUCKING STUPID

Slides with socks is stupid unless your changing in and out of boots. Slides with socks on girls is ugly - why don't you just wear uggs like a real bogan. Vans and socks do actually have a purpose if you're a skater as it protects your ankles from scrapes, but strangely no one seems to have a deck, so yes it's stupid cause you look like a poser.

13 minutes ago, JackDoff said:

not cool looking

IT LOOKS FUUCKING STUPID

If you are Japanese and going outside to take out the rubbish or have a smoke I think it is permissible.

WRGMG......

Nutcase terrorists who think it's ok to destroy 100's (if not thousands) of people's lives.

Christchurch, we are thinking of you and your victims.

2 hours ago, LeeMarvin said:

If you are Japanese and going outside to take out the rubbish or have a smoke I think it is permissible.

You live in Darwin...going to the shops in your undies is permissible...

14 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

You live in Darwin...going to the shops in your undies is permissible...

Thanks mate, I will take that as a licence.

If you want to get some authentic Top End gear have a look here... https://ntunofficial.com/

Rude callers on the phone. I just received another call from the "telephone department". Telling me they had just put my number on the list to deal with scam calls and the like. I said "like yours" and she said "no sir" and hung up! How rude!

4 minutes ago, Edinburgh said:

Rude callers on the phone. I just received another call from the "telephone department". Telling me they had just put my number on the list to deal with scam calls and the like. I said "like yours" and she said "no sir" and hung up! How rude!

lol

Scanner : Good evening Sir, we've noticed you are having trouble with your internet.....

My Dad : Really...? I don't seem to have any problems at all.

Scanner : Sir our technicians have asked us to contact you so we can address the problem

My Dad: Your technicians....are they smart people ?

Scanner :  Yes sir the best.

My Dad : Well perhaps you can ask them how do I have a problem with the internet  when I've never been connected..?

Beep.beep.beep........lol

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, sonar said:

lol

Scanner : Good evening Sir, we've noticed you are having trouble with your internet.....

My Dad : Really...? I don't seem to have any problems at all.

Scanner : Sir our technicians have asked us to contact you so we can address the problem

My Dad: Your technicians....are they smart people ?

Scanner :  Yes sir the best.

My Dad : Well perhaps you can ask them how do I have a problem with the internet  when I've never been connected..?

Beep.beep.beep........lol

I have several stories about this. In the following, T is them and M is me.

Phone call number 1.

T. "Sir, you have a problem with your internet. We have been asked by your telco provider to contact you."

M. "Really, my internet is working fine". 

T. "Your server has informed us that your internet is not working to it's full capacity and you have security issues".

M. "Ok, can you give me the number to contact my provider and I will give them a call?"

T. Beep, beep, beep...….

Phone call number 2.

T. "Sir, you have a problem with your internet. We have been asked by them to contact you."

M. "Really, my internet is working fine". 

T. "Sorry, we meant your home phone line which is connected to your internet".

M. "Well, clearly my home phone line is working  ok because you just called me on it".

Beep, beep, beep...….

Phone call number 3.

T. "Hello sir, this is John calling o behalf of your telco company. I regret to inform you that we have been informed that you are having problems with your internet and you have security issues." (heavy Indian accent).

M. "Hi John. I've been following cricket for 40 years, particularly international cricket. I take a particular interest in Indian cricketers. I've never once of an Indian cricketer whose first name is John. Where are you from again?"

Beep, beep, beep...…..

Edited by Wanderboy

2 hours ago, Wanderboy said:

WRGMG......

Nutcase terrorists who think it's ok to destroy 100's (if not thousands) of people's lives.

Christchurch, we are thinking of you and your victims.

Absolutely disgusting, the justification by these terrorists is disgraceful. It’s almost as if all the rhetoric we see in our political world is giving these nut jobs oxygen. You see the reaction by a certain Australian senator in the aftermath, well enough said.

I didn’t know that NZ has quite lax gun laws (especially around automatic military type weapons), their last serious attack happened in the 90’s, hopefully this will be a catalyst for change.

1 hour ago, portaluppista23 said:

did anyone else see the video of the shooter in new zealand

he had slav music in the background

cant tell what language it is tho 

Don’t share, don’t view it, don’t give these guys anything. Live streaming your act of terrorism is madness, what has this world come to :(