What Really Grinds My Gears 5

59 minutes ago, mack said:

Can you try again?

Nope...not able to clear what I had typed, but which I can't post.

If I click on the "Clear Editor" bar, it activates the music on a You tube link I was trying to post there! :pardon:

Have you tried just clicking "submit reply" or "save"?

If that doesn't work, try pushing CTRL+A when the cursor is in the editing area then push delete on your keyboard. After that, if it doesn't work then you might need to clear cookies on your browser. The actual forum software is working fine, your account is working, it's just that you seem to be stuck with an editor glitch.

Thanks mate!'

I'll try again tomorrow.

Tried to submit reply, but nothing happens.

Everything else is as normal...but over there, the attempted use of the "Clear Editor" function has the lyrics of the "Vote Tony Out" jingle come up! :pardon:

Which IS what I tried to link there.

At least it's a jingle I approve of...but there's definitely a gremlin at work!  :lol:

On 16/03/2019 at 9:08 PM, Smoggy said:

Went to the bottle shop this afternoon and bought a nice bottle of red for the wife as requested. Got it home and dont know how it happened but the bottle slipped out of my grasp and exploded all over the ******* kitchen floor! Glass and red wine every fooking where.

The wife was out with the lad but not sure how far away. **** myself..if the wife sees this i am dead...rush to get a bucket and mop...took ******* ages to get totally cleaned up. Rush back out to the shop for another bottle....still get home before the wife...

Gets home and notices nothing...until around 30mins ago when she says she can 'smell red wine' .......

Just kept quiet...******* hell...there is still a faint wiff of red wine mind...

The wife located the wine smell..turns out more went under the fridge than i thought...plus the green glass shard also under the fridge gave it away...got given a hard time about not saying anything...but either way you are getting a hard time. At least the wife has cleaned up properly now...with lots of muttering about something...using the mop aggressively and giving me dirty looks...meh :rolleyes:

https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/news/crime/man-who-went-on-a-bike-ride-after-consuming-18-cans-of-super-strength-lager-also-removed-his-trousers-and-flashed-at-passers-by-1-9656506?fbclid=IwAR2UK_xJEC0UUInsWzdhSVogWpQiSrexwTo9vWpWxjAm8hQ4yVlbSd4UFCs

Its political correctness gone mad, when you can’t drink 18 cans of super strength lager, ride your bike, and expose yourself to passers by

Edited by StringerBellend

WRGMG. People that make no attempt to pronounce your surname correctly. My Croatian surname ends in CIC or "chich". My surname starts with NO.

Do you have any idea how many times my name gets called out in waiting rooms as Mr Nodick. Sometimes I dont get up till they give it a second shot.

13 minutes ago, ZachMercer said:

WRGMG. People that make no attempt to pronounce your surname correctly. My Croatian surname ends in CIC or "chich". My surname starts with NO.

Do you have any idea how many times my name gets called out in waiting rooms as Mr Nodick. Sometimes I dont get up till they give it a second shot.

Just replace the 'NO' with 'BIG'...in your surname.

WGMG, the wife has'volunteered' me to help out at an election day stall selling some shyte, all proceeds towards the school...

I had to remind her that the last this happened time she sent me away for being too miserable after 30mins....apparently this time I will smile and be friendly.........

Unlikely.. and if being sent away after 30mins worked the last time

46 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

WGMG, the wife has'volunteered' me to help out at an election day stall selling some shyte, all proceeds towards the school...

I had to remind her that the last this happened time she sent me away for being too miserable after 30mins....apparently this time I will smile and be friendly.........

Unlikely.. and if being sent away after 30mins worked the last time

I can see it now.........

smoggy to wife :....If they don't like how I cook them or that I didn't give them enough effing onions, or we only have no name tomato sauce not some other expensive shyte they can shove their democracy sausages where the sun doesn't shine.....I'm outta here. 

Edited by sonar
53 minutes ago, sonar said:

I can see it now.........

smoggy to wife :....If they don't like how I cook them or that I didn't give them enough effing onions, or we only have no name tomato sauce not some other expensive shyte they can shove their democracy sausages where the sun doesn't shine.....I'm outta here. 

no no no, not being let lose anywhere near the sausage sizzle...

Not after the Bunnings incident.

Edited by Smoggy
10 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

Just received an email with the roster for the stall tomorrow :xmad: **** that load of shyte...and the wife says she may need to pop over somewhere else and leave me to it for half an hour!  I cant be left with that kind of responsibility! 

Sell the ******* lot for $20 and get out of there....

lol.......and you need to update us on the " Bunnings Incident "...?......:unknw:..........:D

What really grinds my Gears is an effwitt coach quoting his team is only performing at 43% F$#@ ME !!!!  and same team midfielder with an irish accent says that his team has 2 world class strikers ,1 an Iranian and the other an englishman who's best claim to fame is scoring a goal the saved his team from dropping out of EPL,  TOSSER !!!!