Sign in to follow this  
mack

What Really Grinds My Gears 5

Join WestSydneyFootball.Com and participate by registering an account.

1 hour ago, Smoggy said:

News from the election front line...

A women gives you a job...but she does it anyway.....

Need to move this over to the What Floats Your Boat thread.......:D

48 minutes ago, sonar said:

Need to move this over to the What Floats Your Boat thread.......:D

My shift is over.......not so bad, apart from someone bought me a democracy sausage and put ******* red sauce on rather than BBQ, ******* bastards.....I even smiled and was friendly.....for me anyway......Made some cash for the school anyway...poor show from the dads, I was the only bloke helping out.

2 hours ago, Smoggy said:

News from the election front line...

A women gives you a job...but she does it anyway.....

Passive resistance on your part?

A go slow...? :D

4 minutes ago, wendybr said:

Passive resistance on your part?

A go slow...? :D

lol not really really...just moving at my normal speed :D 

23 hours ago, sonar said:

lol.......and you need to update us on the " Bunnings Incident "...?......:unknw:..........:D

We no doubt did hear all about it!

It probably went something like...

Smoggy on vocals.

"**** **** **** ****

******* **** the **** ****

**** in the **** ****

**** **** **** **** :diablo:!!!!!!"

22 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

My shift is over.......not so bad, apart from someone bought me a democracy sausage and put ******* red sauce on rather than BBQ, ******* bastards.....I even smiled and was friendly.....for me anyway......Made some cash for the school anyway...poor show from the dads, I was the only bloke helping out.

The Red threat to democracy 

34 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

What.........they didn't have gravy "infused with garlic and onion".....? Had a lol when I heard the lady selling the sausage sangers say that. Saw the Gravox pkts in the bin........lol

10 minutes ago, sonar said:

What.........they didn't have gravy "infused with garlic and onion".....? ..lol

Sounds like an eastern suburbs thing

WRGMG - Wind like this! :nono:

18 minutes ago, wendybr said:

I know, playing hell with my hair..upped the wax level.

1 hour ago, wendybr said:

I usually love it, but not today. The whirly bird on the roof is squeaky. I am talking, drive-you-bananas squeaky ee-ee, ee-ee, ee-ee, ee-ee........over and over . Its pretty faaarrking annoying.

Posted (edited)

WGMG, we live in a unit block with shared bins and some people seem unable to ensure that they put their rubbish properly inside the plastic bins with the ******* lids shut. I went down to take some rubbish last week and 2 bins were overflowing with shyte coming out everywhere from split bags and the bin lids not able to shut, whilst at least 8 of the other bins further down the slope were totally empty or close to it. I went down today and the shyte all over the place is ******* disgusting.

Also a few days ago someone had filled up 2 bins with cardboard packaging from a new TV, but they had hardly crushed it up and stuck it in the normal bin, we have massive recycling dumpers for that stuff.  So basically one bin is unusable and full because some dickhead has filled it with one cardboard box.

There are now 5 or 6 big black crows that sit in the tree across the street and swoop down and rip the bags open and stuff gets scattered even more. I took a bag down last week and a great big **** off rat ran along the fence line behind the bins. I told the wife and she said 'it was probably a cat', cat my ******* arse, I know the ******* difference between a cat and a rat, and this was a big rat!

Had enough, if I catch the lazy ****er doing this I am going to stick their heads in the bin and make them eat their own ******* trash :xmad: 

Edited by Smoggy

Go get em Smoggy. When we lived in an apartment, the day I caught the guy parking his (dad's) BMW in our parking spot, in front of his girlfriend, was the one of the most satisfying of my life. :lol:

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, marron said:

Go get em Smoggy. When we lived in an apartment, the day I caught the guy parking his (dad's) BMW in our parking spot, in front of his girlfriend, was the one of the most satisfying of my life. :lol:

I am not meant for apartment living, I just don't have the tolerance levels required to be living in close proximity to so many people and dealing with dickheads...really I should be in the middle of Tasmania many many miles from anyone... 

Edited by Smoggy

19 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

I am not meant for apartment living, I just don't have the tolerance levels required to be living in close proximity to so many people and dealing with dickheads...really I should be in the middle of Tasmania many many miles from anyone... 

Tasmania's too small. Try the Nullarbor. Or ANZ stadium.

7 hours ago, Smoggy said:

if you would not have sex with your sister or at least your cousin then you are banned from tasmania........its the law

******* root jacking.

Less fun than it sounds.

anti vaxxers have managed to convince some people to not vaccinate their dogs because it might give them dog autism

..........what the ****

7 minutes ago, Neverbloom said:

anti vaxxers have managed to convince some people to not vaccinate their dogs because it might give them dog autism

..........what the ****

Is there such a thing....?

I heard someone's kid caught dog autism from a flea bite.

1 minute ago, sonar said:

Is there such a thing....?

nah dogs cant get autism but somehow anti vaxxers have convinced some people it is a thing

Just now, marron said:

I heard someone's kid caught dog autism from a flea bite.

:rofl:

Six fücking hours to get home from Newy thanks to Sydney trains.

Women..

Get home before the wife tonight and i see a load of clothes on the bed, tops, trousers, shorts, undies and socks. I get nagged when i get home and i 'should have done this or that if home first', so i think i 'll get in the good books and put the dry washing away. 

The wife gets home, takes one look at the bed and asks where the clothes are in a worried and suspicious tone. So i tell her i put it all away. . 

Turns out if was stuff she pulled out for going away on Thursday and aparently she told me this before leaving this morning,...well who the **** pulls clothes out for packing 3 days before going away! 

I have to get the stuff back out now apparently......bitch....

My sisters and mum all get their packing done days early.

I know I laughed but it was a knowing, bitter laugh. 

The latest example: last week I washed the sheets when they'd been washed the day before. 

But.... just you try doing nothing! Just you try..... :nono:

We live in a very strange world with very strange people sometimes.

I went out early today to pick up some fresh bread rolls from a local shop. As I was driving I came to a T-Section....a guy on the corner waiting for a bus jumped in front of me and demanded I drive him to the local train station because he was running late. I had never seen him before.....didn't know him at all...and he was quite angry when I told him to **** off and get out of my way. It was only when I pulled out my dads mobile ( which he had left in the door pocket ) and said I was calling the cops did he back off.Very unsettling and a little wierd.As I was driving away he was waving his arms and swearing at me as the bus came over the hill behind him.......fmd ! :nono: