Sign in to follow this  
mack

What Really Grinds My Gears 5

I hate those ads that pfaff about with little stories n shiit!  Just sell the product !  like this one.....

:meep:

Join WestSydneyFootball.Com and participate by registering an account.

Posted (edited)

Having lunch and waiting for ages for your food ....and the people that came in 20mins after you get theirs first..

Cold coffee also gives me the shits. Coffee should come as hot as fresh lava being spewed forth from the centre of the earth.  

I experienced a long wait and cold ******* coffee today.

Edited by Erimus

16 minutes ago, JackDoff said:

I hate those ads that pfaff about with little stories n shiit!  Just sell the product !  like this one.....

:meep:

Ahhhhhhhhh Jack!   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Not sure that much is said of the qualities of the product there. :lol:

IIRC the first version of that ad had a woman who I think was from Sweeden or some other Scandinavian country. Supposedly after it aired the immigration department realised she was here on a visa that didn't allow working, so they deported her and she never got paid for it, and that's why the above ad exists.

36 minutes ago, wendybr said:

Ahhhhhhhhh Jack!   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Not sure that much is said of the qualities of the product there. :lol:

The product looks mighty fine to me Teach!  :cool:

1 minute ago, JackDoff said:

The product looks mighty fine to me Teach!  :cool:

Lol - you probably can't even name the actual product, Jack!  :lol:

2 minutes ago, wendybr said:

Lol - you probably can't even name the actual product, Jack!  :lol:

Cindy? ....er , Cindy Bourbon?

WRGMG!!!

:xmad:

The fuucking KFshiit up the road!!! The smallest 3 piece box , must’ve been quails not chickens! FFS !!! AND!!! No fuucking napkins , little fresh smelly towel thingies AGAIN! 

How fuucking hard is it FFS??!!  :xmad:

PLUS the morons in front who are haggling over whatever the fuuck they ordered !!!   “ oh can I swap this with that, and because it’s dearer can I have two?”  “ what about one of those instead of 2 of those “

hows about you order your crap n get out of the fuucking way buddy?!  :xmad:

Me!  :meep:

and look who’s at the counter!  Cankers! 

(Seinfeld reference)

WRGMG. I'm convinced that IKEA is some kind of a tear in space time fabric. We walked in at 11.30am and walked out at 4.30pm. Went there for a dining table and chairs, walked out with tupperware, a lamp, and a cutting board. No table or chairs. Surely I'm not alone in experiencing this phenomenon.

17 minutes ago, ZachMercer said:

WRGMG. I'm convinced that IKEA is some kind of a tear in space time fabric. We walked in at 11.30am and walked out at 4.30pm. Went there for a dining table and chairs, walked out with tupperware, a lamp, and a cutting board. No table or chairs. Surely I'm not alone in experiencing this phenomenon.

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-3008

23 hours ago, ZachMercer said:

Ahhh yes, the IKEA trip. These days i just grab 4 princess cakes and a coffee and sit and have them whilst the wife goes around.

Been at vivid an hour and all ive done is queue to see ads for Samsung and Toy Story 4 FMD

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, marron said:

Been at vivid an hour and all ive done is queue to see ads for Samsung and Toy Story 4 FMD

I gave up on vivid 2 years ago. Nice evening up here in Blackheath :D

Edited by Erimus

Mate I gave up on it about the 2nd time. But this is one of those "I don't ask much of you, the kids like it," type deals with the option to stay home that is later revealed to have huge caveats 

Vivid DIY.....wrap various lights in house in  different coloured cellophane, flick lights on/off whilst playing classical music CD , job done! :meep:

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, JackDoff said:

Vivid DIY.....wrap various lights in house in  different coloured cellophane, flick lights on/off whilst playing classical music CD , job done! :meep:

****...Sydney Opera House should just call you. Few boxes of fairy lights, a staple gun and jobs a good un.

Edited by Erimus

Posted (edited)

Don't get me started on those people with their tripods and fancy cameras.

**** off with the camera and use your god damn eyes. If you wanna photo or video of it. Google it. It looks the same.

Edited by thefairy

4 minutes ago, thefairy said:

Don't get me started on those people with their tripods and fancy cameras.

**** off with the camera and use your god damn eyes. If you wanna photo or video of it. Google it. It looks the same.

******* selfie sticks are the worst.

So many people miss the moment cos they’re too busy recording it on phones etc. RGMG at concerts:nono:

6 minutes ago, JackDoff said:

So many people miss the moment cos they’re too busy recording it on phones etc. 

My wife says the same whilst i am sketching out and about, or during sex.

14 minutes ago, Erimus said:

My wife says the same whilst i am sketching out and about, or during sex.

Wow! You sketch DURING sex? My man!  :hi:

playing fallout 4 again and honestly having a tonne of fun however a quest decided to bug the **** out and make me lose hours of progress.......thank you very much bethesda......much appreciated :P

the race that stops the nation........no it doesnt a lot of people dont give a **** :P .....also cityrail still sucks :P

1 hour ago, Neverbloom said:

the race that stops the nation........no it doesnt a lot of people dont give a **** :P .....also cityrail still sucks :P

Nah, it stops the nation but not for the reason you think - basically every office in the city clocks off at 2.30pm that day for DRINKSSSSSSS

3 minutes ago, Unlimited said:

Nah, it stops the nation but not for the reason you think - basically every office in the city clocks off at 2.30pm that day for DRINKSSSSSSS

lol that is a good point but the name still annoys me :P ........that said most things annoy me......