Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
mack

What Really Grinds My Gears 5

Recommended Posts

Join WestSydneyFootball.Com and participate by registering an account.

The new forum has me under 10k posts now!!!!    WTF????    Where has all my bullshiit gone???!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JackDoff said:

The new forum has me under 10k posts now!!!!    WTF????    Where has all my bullshiit gone???!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

 

Lol quality everyone of em,,, well they were till Mack lost them lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Test to see how many I'm on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9000 

Where is my Zola cheese pun?????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mack,, can we have the old forum back now please huh ?

 

nahhh I'll get used to it, feels clunky as fook though

Edited by WSWBoro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's with the "Popular Contributors" list Mack?

It's one of the most bizarre achievements of my life that I'm the 4th highest poster on WFF (5th highest if Zip is factored in). :crazy:

Where's that list gone....hmmmm? :sorry:

PS Please give us back our full range of emoticons   

 

EDIT It's OK  I found them all....but they aren't as easy to use.

Nevermind  :):)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Australia in Eurovision.....again...... WHY????   :angry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We paid heaps to be there...something to do with Sony???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wendybr said:

We paid heaps to be there...something to do with Sony???

Why though????  We're not in Europe ffs!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, marron said:

Test to see how many I'm on

WGMG... having to test to see my post number....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WRGMG - When life decides to give you a big **** you.

Down in the dumps. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Life can be a real mother****er at times. But sometimes, you need shitty times to appreciate the good. Hope things turn around soon, bruv.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Carns said:

Life can be a real mother****er at times. But sometimes, you need shitty times to appreciate the good. Hope things turn around soon, bruv.

I hope so too.

Also being a person who is faithless does not bring much hope. Jealous in a way of those who do believe.

 

Anyways life goes on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, thefairy said:

I hope so too.

Also being a person who is faithless does not bring much hope. Jealous in a way of those who do believe.

 

Anyways life goes on.

 

Hope things improve soon for you, chin up and push on, its all you can do as you say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, CaptainJess said:

WRGMG: People who whinge and complain and get given cool free crap in return.

**cough**TGYWYW**cough**

:P

What free crap? I WANT FREE CRAP!!!!  I'm a huge whinger n complainer!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JackDoff said:

What free crap? I WANT FREE CRAP!!!!  I'm a huge whinger n complainer!!!!

Somebody complained to Cornflakes about him shaving his beard off last night and ended up with his bloody matchday jersey. 

So...

:bouzanis:

even though I'm really, really jealous on the inside :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, JackDoff said:

What free crap? I WANT FREE CRAP!!!!  I'm a huge whinger n complainer!!!!

Now come on Jack.. if there is any whinging and complaining to do around this joint I am your go-to man......

 

Haven't complained about anything today hmmmmmmm

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, WSWBoro said:

Now come on Jack.. if there is any whinging and complaining to do around this joint I am your go-to man......

 

Haven't complained about anything today hmmmmmmm

 

 

You just did!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, CaptainJess said:

Somebody complained to Cornflakes about him shaving his beard off last night and ended up with his bloody matchday jersey. 

So...

:bouzanis:

even though I'm really, really jealous on the inside :P

 

i didn't complain - i abused him about it.

and i got what i deserved :meep:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/05/2017 at 9:23 PM, thefairy said:

WRGMG - When life decides to give you a big **** you.

Down in the dumps. :(

Sucks to hear mate, I could throw the old cliches at you but not what you probably need right now. We are here for you if you need it :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/10/2017 at 9:23 PM, thefairy said:

WRGMG - When life decides to give you a big **** you.

Down in the dumps. :(

We're all your family here. Hear if you need to vent, if you don't anybody to listen... but if you need that, the WSF community can help their too. :)

:grouphug:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did I mention that traffic RGMG?

Well, what's worse is traffic that I drove into of my own accord!

Coming home from the game on Wednesday, I was daydreaming/listening to music, and I missed the turnoff to the M7, and ended up just continuing down the M5. Then I see "exit to Princess Highway". What?!?! I ended up in bloody Tempe!

So I go through Marrickville and onto Parra Rd. Get to the M4 and it's closed down for nightworks! So Parra rd was literally like a carpark, just like peak hour.

So I'm sat there barely moving all because of my own stupidity! It took me 1 hr 45 minutes to get home instead of 45 minutes!

I can neither deny nor confirm that the ceiling of my old car has a new dent in it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gazmon said:

We're all your family here. Hear if you need to vent, if you don't anybody to listen... but if you need that, the WSF community can help their too. :)

:grouphug:

Just realised that made almost no sense... WGMG... not proof reading.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...