What Really Grinds My Gears 5

30 minutes ago, wendybr said:

:crazy:

Then got told I'd get an email...but I didn't. :cry:

True story....someone I know once sent their mum an email with some photo's of her newly born grandkids.....she rang up 7 days later to ask when they posted them as she'd been out to her letterbox and they hadn't turned up yet.....:D

29 minutes ago, sonar said:

True story....someone I know once sent their mum an email with some photo's of her newly born grandkids.....she rang up 7 days later to ask when they posted them as she'd been out to her letterbox and they hadn't turned up yet.....:D

Well Im not THAT bad, I can assure you!  :lol:

1 hour ago, mack said:

Email probably went to the spam folder. Although I did try responding to an email of yours the other day on the admin address and it hasn't been getting through because yahoo seem to have put some kind of temporary pause/block on the site IP address.

Oh...actually I did get a message on Monday.

It invited me to reset my password.

When I clicked on "Reset my password", it took me to WSF but I got this message.

"Sorry there is a problem.

YOU ARE NOT AWAITING VALIDATION FOR A LOST PASSWORD

Error code 2S151/1"

Then it invited me to sign in.

Lol!

Meantime,  I switched to my phone and forgot all about it until this evening, when I got on the computer.

2 hours ago, mack said:

Just think they'll finally have a closing down sale.

There is a shop in auburn that has been having a closing down sale for the last 5 years, what makes it more interesting is that they sometimes have a spruker out the front advertising this telling people not to miss out. 

13 hours ago, Burgerman said:

There is a shop in auburn that has been having a closing down sale for the last 5 years, what makes it more interesting is that they sometimes have a spruker out the front advertising this telling people not to miss out. 

Faquari rugs?