mack

What Really Grinds My Gears 5

42 minutes ago, Prydzopolis said:

I don’t really know where to put this but thought I’d leave the football for the pregame thread. Things have really escalated for the derby & not in a good way.

Unfortunately I’m not in the right space to get up for a derby or any wanderers game with the way the team are playing (last match did leave me feeling in a better space before today). We have enough issues at the moment on the field & the last thing we needed was the debacle that has unfolded on social media.

When all the focus should be on the football & winning, we now have the spotlight on us for all the wrong reasons. How anyone could see this as good, I just...

I guess we shouldn’t be surprised, there was a large portion who couldn’t see that there was anything wrong with tifogate it was bound to come up again.

I don’t like that the RBB never get any recognition for what they do because nobody cares, unfortunately with the popularity of the league it isn’t going to make headlines. It’s only the negatives that will make headlines & that’s not going to change anytime soon. Until our fortunes change, it is something that we should get accustomed. In the meantime, all these incidents do is cause damage, damage to a fractured, disinterested & hurting wanderers fanbase & damage to the league which isn’t doing great.

Also opposition fans love taking the moral high ground & love taking the RBB/WSW fans down a notch. We been beaten down many notches since we were worth taking down a few notches. So many cheap shots & yet they happy to ignore their own fan bases weak points.

Prydz, sorry you feel that way.....:grouphug:

This is what the Wanderers are really about........

i know right.

why buy a years worth of toilet paper? thats nuts.

just have a hose installed and you don't need toilet paper anymore.

or even better. jump in the shower.

You know what grinds my gears

Sydney FC , what a bunch of arrogant Turds ,

Last week all we heard from the Turds was revenge, we want revenge , the first derby was stolen from us , etc: etc: they couldn't shut up all week :clapping:  

Now this week is: We have moved on from that game in the scheme of things it meant nothing , Redmayne quote being 10 points in front allows us to be off our game at times but that game is forgotten we are focused now on the important game on Wednesday night,

Geez I hope they get flogged again :xmad:

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, thefairy said:

i know right.

why buy a years worth of toilet paper? thats nuts.

just have a hose installed and you don't need toilet paper anymore.

or even better. jump in the shower.

The only time i have bog roll concerns is when ordering a vindaloo and ensuring there is a new fresh roll chilling in the fridge ready to go.

Edited by Smoggy

The problem with all these morons panicking , is that when you try and do your usual shop, nothing’s there, it’s all sold out. :xmad:
To calm down , I’m happily downing a Corona right now !  :drinks:

3 minutes ago, JackDoff said:

The problem with all these morons panicking , is that when you try and do your usual shop, nothing’s there, it’s all sold out. :xmad:

Yeah, went to buy a pack of pasta for the kids dinner and nothing...what a pack of arseholes 

Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, Horus said:

Yeah, went to buy a pack of pasta for the kids dinner and nothing...what a pack of arseholes 

Same, pasta and bog rolls blitzed in our supermarket...like I said...idiots...

Edited by Smoggy

2 hours ago, JackDoff said:

You should go to the nearest outlet and buy all their Corona. When it makes the news it'll go viral!

Phone died this week so bought a new one

Went to restore from backup but realised all my "backups" were actually "syncs"

There go 9 years of photos.

Great day.

19 minutes ago, Unlimited said:

Great day.

:grouphug:

3 hours ago, Unlimited said:

Great day.

:(:(

On 04/03/2020 at 1:06 PM, Smoggy said:

People panic buying bog roll to excess....idiots.

Keep calm and carry on...

Went to the shops today, first thing I see getting out of the elevator is woolies employees going the other way with a cart full of them. None left in the store. No pasta, water or flour either.

And of course once I finished and got to the checkout the first person who came in behind me had one pack of toilet paper. They must have bought out a new pallet right when I was heading to the checkout. :diablo:

My brother works for Coles hopefully he can get some after his shift tonight.

I've seen the usual baby formula gangs now buying out the pasta and cosmetics sending them to china and has created this ridiculous panic buying and the big business owning these products are loving it. 

Truth is the outbreaks will happen and we will have closed games eventually as well. So that means we will beat esfc in the final but can't go watch. 

1 hour ago, Burgerman said:

I've seen the usual baby formula gangs now buying out the pasta and cosmetics sending them to china and has created this ridiculous panic buying and the big business owning these products are loving it. 

Truth is the outbreaks will happen and we will have closed games eventually as well. So that means we will beat esfc in the final but can't go watch. 

If they make it

3 hours ago, mack said:

Went to the shops today, first thing I see getting out of the elevator is woolies employees going the other way with a cart full of them. None left in the store. No pasta, water or flour either.

And of course once I finished and got to the checkout the first person who came in behind me had one pack of toilet paper. They must have bought out a new pallet right when I was heading to the checkout. :diablo:

My brother works for Coles hopefully he can get some after his shift tonight.

In the post apocalyptic world toilet paper will be hard currency it would seem.

As this rate I'll be selling toilet paper on Facebook's marketplace for $19.99 for a 10 pack. Buy an extra roll...I'll reduce it to $19.95

Posted (edited)

Holy crap I just realised at my kids birthday party on the weekend we went through 5 rolls of toilet paper in a mummy wrapping competition.

Edited by marron

1 minute ago, marron said:

Holy crap I just realised on the weekend at my kids birthday party on the weekend we went through 5 rolls of toilet paper in a mummy wrapping competition.

The extravagance!!!! :shok:

The horror, truck carrying toilet roll supplies catches fire!!!

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-03-05/toilet-paper-truck-catches-fire-brisbane/12027262

34 minutes ago, marron said:

I'm thinking of investing in tulips. 

That's so like 1636.

Let’s not worry about toilet paper for a moment.....I’ve just read on an Italian website that Genesis is reforming...

:nono:

housewives everywhere will be rejoicing...

yeah come at me I’ve had a few vb’s n hangin for a slanging match!

:xmad:

39 minutes ago, JackDoff said:

Let’s not worry about toilet paper for a moment.....I’ve just read on an Italian website that Genesis is reforming...

Hope they got rid of that baldy headed drummer, he was shtye,

1 hour ago, Smoggy said:

Hope they got rid of that baldy headed drummer, he was shtye,

Just replace him with this guy

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, JackDoff said:

housewives everywhere will be rejoicing...

yeah come at me I’ve had a few vb’s n hangin for a slanging match!

:xmad:

What the hell does that mean?

Are you even speaking English?

On 04/03/2020 at 9:08 PM, Unlimited said:

Great day.

Hey unlimited have thought about taking your phone to a mobile repair place to see if they can retrieve your photos? Also you might want to sync your photos to a cloud service like Dropbox,  that way you won't lose them if your phone carcks it again