mack

What Really Grinds My Gears 5

Posted (edited)

:grouphug:

Truly sad to hear Ed, sincere condolences mate.

Edited by sonar

I'm so sorry to hear that Ed. 

With your worries for your father-in- law and for your brother in recent times, your family seems to have had far more sadness and anxiety than anyone should have to face.

Take care of yourself in these difficult times!

:grouphug::grouphug:

That’s so horrible Ed, it hasn’t been easy for you. I’m thinking of you & your family during this time. If there is anything that I or we can do, don’t hesitate to reach out.

1 hour ago, Edinburgh said:

He's gone.

It's his birthday tomorrow! 

So sorry to hear , my condolences 

On 16/04/2020 at 1:14 PM, JackDoff said:

WRGMG

The Lion King

The songs ,the story

it sux balls

:xmad:

Not as good as The Tiger King

"Damn that Carole F***in Baskin"

3 hours ago, Edinburgh said:

He's gone.

It's his birthday tomorrow! 

Commiserations to you and your family.

Posted (edited)

The majority of Australians have been reasonable and co-operatve in regards to adhering to social distancing obligations...but not all.

I had a bit of an ugly scene in Target where the old women behind me refused to back away and kept standing right beside me while waiting to go through the checkout line. I asked her nicely twice to keet to social distancing rules and got a no both times. The security guy stepped in and said to her either she obeys the rules or he calls the cops and she can pay a fine. 

Fmd....what is it with some people. She was wearing a mask ffs.:nono:

Edited by sonar

doing this bullshit boss battle in persona 5 royal which would be fine(everyone agree's that its a load of ****) but my modem is **** and wi fi wont work so i cant ******* watch youtube while doing the stupid boss battle, so **** that boss battle and **** my shitty modem :P

Had enough of ps4 and playing games, now it's just boring feeling like a hibernating bear grown a thick beard in a few weeks. 

Mariners reposting the 2013 final ffs.

Should just go spam them with lowlights of their time since then.

1 hour ago, Burgerman said:

Had enough of ps4 and playing games, now it's just boring feeling like a hibernating bear grown a thick beard in a few weeks. 

Yes...but you can have a shave! 😎

The actor Sam Neil

what a total and complete nobhead

how he struggles to find the time to ride around his winery on a tractor or the constant talk of what a private and humble man he’s, yes we know Sam you keep telling us on national TV

tit

1 hour ago, StringerBellend said:

The actor Sam Neil

how he struggles to find the time to ride around his winery on a tractor or the constant talk of what a private and humble man he’s, yes we know Sam you keep telling us on national TV

tit

cant fully blame him, he is from new zealand after all :P

on annoying things, people refuse to deliver to my house.......ubereats and all those dont like my location :P trivial but irritating i want food :P

7 hours ago, StringerBellend said:

The actor Sam Neil

tit

Aha!

Found something else to disagree about!  :lol::lol: 

1 hour ago, wendybr said:

Aha!

Found something else to disagree about!  :lol::lol: 

Well you can watch him on Australian Story driving round his vineyard on a little tractor, while telling us he’s a normal everyday guy in that Actor voice he has 

Or did you see him the other day on ABC news talking about being stuck at home, from his spare bedroom when everybody knows he has big F off house 

1 hour ago, StringerBellend said:

Well you can watch him on Australian Story driving round his vineyard on a little tractor, while telling us he’s a normal everyday guy in that Actor voice he has 

Or did you see him the other day on ABC news talking about being stuck at home, from his spare bedroom when everybody knows he has big F off house 

Just came back to make sure you knew to watch Aust Story!

😆😆

I'm sure you'd have watched.

How can anyone find him objectionable??

A privileged life...sure...if the worst he suffered was being a kid called Nigel, with a stutter, who cried himself to sleep in a dormitory full of rich little boys.

But he's lovely!    :xnod:

30 minutes ago, wendybr said:

How can anyone find him objectionable??

Remember when he appeared in commercials for Meat & Livestock Australia?

:P

its not a major thing but there is this youtube channel who used to create amazing videos, very well made and very funny, movie quality content with 1/100 the budget, i thought they were fantastic, now all they do is create clickbait garbage and its not even good anymore, their videos were getting a huge amount of views so they didnt even need to turn into clickbait garbage, ah well, still sucks though :P