mack

What Really Grinds My Gears 5

if im buying them, its without for sure, due to the insane amount of cream bakers usually want to put in them. If im making them myself, it will depend on the mood im in and whats in the fridge. usually without though.

without.

if it's too dry without, it's because it's a **** lamington.

which 99% of the lamingtons I have ever eaten have been.

2 hours ago, Prydzopolis said:

Without

With!

Stooping pretty low these days, aren't we...to get some debate going on the forums!

:lol::lol:

12 hours ago, wendybr said:

With!

Stooping pretty low these days, aren't we...to get some debate going on the forums!

:lol::lol:

Sure thing! :xnod:

I was curious to know everyone's opinion and It seems to be 50/50. I am a without type of guy...only because the last time I had it with jam and cream, it was a complete mess because it had way too much cream and it went everywhere. :nono:

i know i have complained about this before and first world problem but i ordered my alcohol last monday and i am not getting it till next monday at best, that is 2 fricken weeks :P

honestly if they said you will get your order within 3 to 5 years i wouldnt have minded :P but 4 to 10 business days means 4 to 10 business days 

13 hours ago, HollowedHeart said:

i know i have complained about this before and first world problem but i ordered my alcohol last monday and i am not getting it till next monday at best, that is 2 fricken weeks :P

honestly if they said you will get your order within 3 to 5 years i wouldnt have minded :P but 4 to 10 business days means 4 to 10 business days 

Calm down, have a drink. Oh wait .......

And wait and wait .......

14 hours ago, HollowedHeart said:

How many pallets did you order? If the answer is none, then you're the only one to blame for making this ridiculous 'I'm a grown up now' purchasing decision. Can I ask, have you visited the bottleshop since you placed the order? Confess.

16 hours ago, HollowedHeart said:

Was this ordered with Dan Murphy's, BWS, Liquorland etc?
My friend orders with BWS and always has an issue with them. 

4 hours ago, Edinburgh said:

Calm down, have a drink. Oh wait .......

And wait and wait .......

2 hours ago, ZachMercer said:

How many pallets did you order? If the answer is none, then you're the only one to blame for making this ridiculous 'I'm a grown up now' purchasing decision. Can I ask, have you visited the bottleshop since you placed the order? Confess.

lol 1 bottle :P and nah, i know me constantly complaining about this makes me sound like an alcoholic but i am just curious what it tastes like, i placed the order so i can avoid people :P

44 minutes ago, MathyouWSW said:

Was this ordered with Dan Murphy's, BWS, Liquorland etc?
My friend orders with BWS and always has an issue with them. 

nah its dan murphy's, i dont know if they are usually garbage

1 hour ago, Burgerman said:

Australia Post, i have 4 items all being tracked in transit for delivery for over a week overdue 

My credit card expired. The bank said they sent it. Never got it. Called them, said they'll cancel and reissue. Sent me another via express post. Also didn't arrive. By now my payments are failing because the old card is cancelled. Called and got another express posted. It actually arrived, along with the second card that was over 2 weeks overdue. Lol. Never got the first one though. Thanks Aust Post. Appreciate the effort. :wacko:

20 hours ago, Wanderboy said:

WRGMG"s?

Not having Smoggy here.

Please come back mate. You are a much loved member of the WSF community.

Once the football comes back he'll make a re-appearance I think. Just doing some personal social distancing. The forum as a whole is quiet.

6 hours ago, sonar said:

Once the football comes back he'll make a re-appearance I think. Just doing some personal social distancing. The forum as a whole is quiet.

Hope so!

Part of the reason it's soooo quiet here is because Smoggy isn't here.

:(:(

On 19/05/2020 at 1:02 PM, Burgerman said:

Australia Post, i have 4 items all being tracked in transit for delivery for over a week overdue 

1 in for has made it the other 3 tracking auspost is a joke and i understand the covid19 delays but even an inquiry i get a weak response saying it is still in transit lol for 3 weeks and shipped from nsw. Should have paid the extra for express postage. 

I bought a new keyboard last week and a few other small computer related things, since it was pretty expensive and I didn't want to keep using the terrible cheap board I sent it express and it came in a day from Melbourne.

18 hours ago, Burgerman said:

1 in for has made it the other 3 tracking auspost is a joke and i understand the covid19 delays but even an inquiry i get a weak response saying it is still in transit lol for 3 weeks and shipped from nsw. Should have paid the extra for express postage. 

feel sorry for people ordering things from australia overseas, parcels have been stuck in australia since late march and still wont know when planes will fly again!

On 23/05/2020 at 9:14 PM, tranquilo said:

feel sorry for people ordering things from australia overseas, parcels have been stuck in australia since late march and still wont know when planes will fly again!

That's funny because I ordered shoes from Nike which came from overseas took i month delivered today. I was hesitant to order but worked out well, already i cancelled ordering shoes from Indonesia as no guarantee from seller. 

I think my last package is lost or stolen but I'm not upset over a used $20 ps4 game from ebay. 

Sam Neil 

what a total nobhead 

Such a normal guy who hates publicity, so much so that he needs to tell The Guardian, Australian Story and ABC News   How much he is just an ordinary guy who doesn’t need publicity and praise 

All while being a normal down to earth bloke isolating from Covid, like we all do

Like Sam I’m sure we have all been coping during Covid by driving round our Vineyards on a tractor 

Is it just me who has an irrational dislike of the pompous Actor?

6 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

Sam Neil 

Most probably..:ninja:

:D

23 hours ago, StringerBellend said:

Sam Neil 

what a total nobhead 

Such a normal guy who hates publicity, so much so that he needs to tell The Guardian, Australian Story and ABC News   How much he is just an ordinary guy who doesn’t need publicity and praise 

All while being a normal down to earth bloke isolating from Covid, like we all do

Like Sam I’m sure we have all been coping during Covid by driving round our Vineyards on a tractor 

Hang on...didn't we do this a month or so ago? :db:

7 hours ago, wendybr said:

Hang on...didn't we do this a month or so ago? :db:

Yep 

after the publicity shy man of the people was on Australian Story now he is being forced against his will to do a promotional interview for the guardian 

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2020/may/23/sam-neill-i-should-be-at-pinewood-the-jurassic-world-iii-sets-are-there-waiting

His life must be a living nightmare 

saw a video of rioters setting fire to a homeless person's possessions because **** that guy i guess

Posted (edited)

Admin Edit - User banned. 1 Week.

Edited by mack
Admin Edit - User banned. 1 week.

3 hours ago, hawks2767 said:

Admin Edit - User banned. 1 week.

So you prefer Facists?

i heard people say it was a right wing tv station faking the entire event to stir up trouble but i honestly doubt that, there are shitty people on any side politically but yes not a huge fan of antifa, they should meet trump and his nutcase fans and have a good fight for our amusement :P