mack

What Really Grinds My Gears 5

42 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

Having an upset stomach...won't go in to detail but it was *******  carnage in the bog this morning...not had a vindaloo recently either..mystery :unknw:

:grouphug::grouphug:

Hope you feel better soon!

I don't know why it would be so long.

Took the mrs for a test a few weeks back, in and out in 5.

not a huge issue since it died yesterday and is getting fixed tomorrow but i got no hot water...........

7 minutes ago, NeverGoat said:

not a huge issue since it died yesterday and is getting fixed tomorrow but i got no hot water...........

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!:( 

4 minutes ago, wendybr said:

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!:( 

lol its not too bad just avoid showers and washing my hands...........so pretty normal for me :P

seriously though getting hot water usually took about 10 seconds so i usually didnt waste my time with that(not that my time is valuable) so that doesnt change much just need to avoid showers till tomorrow, or break into my next door neighbours house and take a shower but i think i'll just wait

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, Smoggy said:

Having an upset stomach...won't go in to detail but it was *******  carnage in the bog this morning...not had a vindaloo recently either..mystery :unknw:

Thank you for sharing it is a lovely image

eye of a needle job?

Edited by StringerBellend

23 hours ago, Smoggy said:

Well, we all know you’re full of s....

:P

3 hours ago, StringerBellend said:

Thank you for sharing it is a lovely image

eye of a needle job?

Yesterday it was..full dash for the bog arse explosion job...better today. Don't know what it was...

6 hours ago, JackDoff said:

Well, we all know you’re full of s....

:P

Maybe not quite so full just now?

Speaking of ****, our sewer pump (or at least the float switch that operates it) seems to have a fault and is tripping the circuit breaker. Thankfully (mercifully) the pump is still able to function, otherwise I'd be up to my eyeballs in other peoples ****. But it does involve opening the tank and removing the switch rod so it doesn't trip the circuit breaker.

No amount of scrubbing can make my hands feel clean.  :bad: 

30 minutes ago, SomeGuy1977 said:

Speaking of ****, our sewer pump (or at least the float switch that operates it) seems to have a fault and is tripping the circuit breaker. Thankfully (mercifully) the pump is still able to function, otherwise I'd be up to my eyeballs in other peoples ****. But it does involve opening the tank and removing the switch rod so it doesn't trip the circuit breaker.

Know how that feels. Once had a breakdown at Christmas.

Not a problem anymore as we have switched to the sewer main with many $$$$. Trying to find a plumber who would do it took an effort though.

2 hours ago, SomeGuy1977 said:

It's an amazing thing isn't it. That the smell from the afters is nothing like what it was when you ate it....:D

3 hours ago, Paul01 said:

Know how that feels. Once had a breakdown at Christmas.

Not a problem anymore as we have switched to the sewer main with many $$$$. Trying to find a plumber who would do it took an effort though.

We had the damn thing break down over Anzac day once. Not fun.

The only reason we have this stupid pump thing is because we live in a 100 year flood zone and council says we need to have it to pump our **** into sewer main. Cost us a small fortune to get installed too. To be fair, there was a grant available which subsidised some of the cost, but it's been nothing but a literal pile of **** since. 

innocently watching youtube while playing a video game and out of no where 2 ads in a row about some constipation medication............my phone seems to know something i dont know :P .

10 hours ago, NeverGoat said:

innocently watching youtube while playing a video game and out of no where 2 ads in a row about some constipation medication............my phone seems to know something i dont know :P .

YouTubes way of telling you to keep your **** to yourself maybe?

2 hours ago, SomeGuy1977 said:

YouTubes way of telling you to keep your **** to yourself maybe?

could be i do talk a lot of ****..........usually on facebook though :P

that said i do post videos on youtube and its just youtubes way of telling me that i post complete **** and should stop :P

Just back from my local supermarket...people going mad for the bog rolls again I see. Noticed people walking out the centre with them so though something up. 

Who are these dumb ****ers..

2 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

Just back from my local supermarket...people going mad for the bog rolls again I see. Noticed people walking out the centre with them so though something up. 

ESFC supporters knowing Le Fondre may be leaving........:D

4 hours ago, Smoggy said:

Happening everywhere in Vic and here, apparently...with restrictions on numbers of items being re-imposed by supermarkets.

:sad:

Posted (edited)

I just don't get it.

There's been roughly 20-30 new cases every day for the past 10 days in Vic.

Every other state has it basically under control. A few new cases here, a few new cases there. No probs.

All of a sudden, stupid ******* Vic's start to panic buy. Then, NSW follows suit. WHY??????

There's been plenty of everything for everyone lately when there was no panic.

I'd really love to sit outside my local IGA and give a mouthful to every ****er walking out with 2 x 20 packs. I really just do not understand why humans can be so freaking selfish and dumb. To be honest, it actually upsets me. Not in an anxiety way, but I suppose I could describe it as severe frustration. 

I always try and do the honest, moral thing in these situations. Let's all share what we have. Yet, dumb arse greedy bogans  don't give a **** and it is all those of us who try and do the right thing, who suffer.

God forbid (and it scares me) if we ever suffer a real catastrophe in this country. There'll be anarchy. I suppose we've had it too good for too long, and not many know what it is like to go without. 

Edited by Wanderboy

1 hour ago, Wanderboy said:

I just don't get it.

Every other state has it basically under control. A few new cases here, a few new cases there. No probs.

All of a sudden, stupid ******* Vic's start to panic buy. Then, NSW follows suit. WHY??????

I'd really love to sit outside my local IGA and give a mouthful to every ****er walking out with 2 x 20 packs. I really just do not understand why humans can be so freaking selfish and dumb. To be honest, it actually upsets me. Not in an anxiety way, but I suppose I could describe it as severe frustration. 

I always try and do the honest, moral thing in these situations. Let's all share what we have. Yet, dumb arse greedy bogans  don't give a **** and it is all those of us who try and do the right thing, who suffer.

God forbid (and it scares me) if we ever suffer a real catastrophe in this country. There'll be anarchy. I suppose we've had it too good for too long, and not many know what it is like to go without. 

As a species, with some exceptions, we aren't as clever as we like to think, I suspect.

:(:(

1 hour ago, Wanderboy said:

I just don't get it.

I know right? It’s nuts

When things were bad & we were looking at just how bad things were, I get it, people are worried about what might happen. A few weeks of empty shelves & things started to get back to normal, was it all worth it? Were we locked in our houses like Italy or Spain for a few months? No, as far a lockdown went pretty light

Now, a few months on, the madness has come back? Really? Come on people!

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Prydzopolis said:

I know right? It’s nuts

When things were bad & we were looking at just how bad things were, I get it, people are worried about what might happen. A few weeks of empty shelves & things started to get back to normal, was it all worth it? Were we locked in our houses like Italy or Spain for a few months? No, as far a lockdown went pretty light

Now, a few months on, the madness has come back? Really? Come on people!

Its heard mentality. People walk in to the shopping centre with no intention of buying bog roll, it was never on their mind. Then at the checkouts they see every trolley with bog rolls, they see people dashing to the bog roll section and they think 'hmmmm if they are getting some I better get some too', and before you know it the shelves have been stripped.

I fully expect to see the pasta and rice hammered again tomorrow.

Edited by Smoggy

5 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

I fully expect to see the pasta and rice hammered again tomorrow.

Already happened, apparently. :(

If nothing else, I just would have thought all the people who panic bought last time would still be going through their supplies.

We're still on our pre-covid box of bog roll ffs.

3 minutes ago, marron said:

If nothing else, I just would have thought all the people who panic bought last time would still be going through their supplies.

We're still on our pre-covid box of bog roll ffs.

Box? BOX?