Jump to content
mack

What Really Grinds My Gears 5

Recommended Posts

I know I have posted it before but still one more time

But person I have a slightly over the top dislike of 

The Actor Sam Neil 

 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, StringerBellend said:

I know I have posted it before but still one more time

But person I have a slightly over the top dislike of 

The Actor Sam Neil 

 

When the going got tough, Sam Neill got out his ukulele

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, StringerBellend said:

I know I have posted it before but still one more time

But person I have a slightly over the top dislike of 

The Actor Sam Neil 

 

Boring!

:meep::meep:

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

Such a humble man..

I would pay him to wear a Liverpool scarf and stand on the kop just to see you explode.

Same Neil Kopite...perfecto combo

Share this post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

I would pay him to wear a Liverpool scarf and stand on the kop just to see you explode.

Same Neil Kopite...perfecto combo

I bet you he is a kopite he’s got that face 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Made stir fry tonight. I like mine nice n spicy and so chop up a few hot fresh chillies and put them in just mine at the end.

Usually i would rinse the small chopping board, this time I didn't. The wife did the washing up...she picked up the board and must have rubbed her eye..thus transferring extra hot chilli juice to said eye..oooooooppppppssssss.....

Been pouring on cold water but very puffy and she can't fully open eye yet...asked how it was and got a mouth full!

Apparently I am '******* banned' from using chilli....

Ahhh well...

 

Edited by Smoggy

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, mack said:

Never a dull moment at Casa Del Smoggy.

Its sausage and mash tomorrow,I'l let know how it goes. It won't end well for the potatoes. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Smoggy said:

Pleased to announce that so far the cooking is going well, without incident and that the wife has regained full sight in that eye.

Did you add chilli and leave the chopping board unwashed again? :)

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Wanderboy said:

Did you add chilli and leave the chopping board unwashed again? :)

No...but the wife has a ******* tube of deep heat and is threatening revenge..she is immature like that......in the meantime i will double check my undies before putting them on! Bitch.

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Smoggy said:

Pleased to announce that so far the cooking is going well, without incident and that the wife has regained full sight in that eye.

I'm sure she's delighted.

Share this post


Link to post

not entirely sure where to put this but the way the club dealt with covid was pretty crap, all they did was send us a few emails trying to sell us herbalife products, i know everton did some fantastic things

that said i am not sure any a league club did anything

Share this post


Link to post
49 minutes ago, NeverGoat said:

not entirely sure where to put this but the way the club dealt with covid was pretty crap, all they did was send us a few emails trying to sell us herbalife products, i know everton did some fantastic things

that said i am not sure any a league club did anything

Also remember that the majority of the staff were on unpaid leave.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Carns said:

Also remember that the majority of the staff were on unpaid leave.

that is a good point but i still think some kind of letter could have been written from one of the higher ups but that is a good point

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, NeverGoat said:

that is a good point but i still think some kind of letter could have been written from one of the higher ups but that is a good point

I agree that the club did very little during this period. The staff were let go (which I disagree with to a degree) so it's not their fault. It's a word that gets thrown around all the time now, but it was "unprecedented circumstances".

Share this post


Link to post

Got to remember for a while it looked like we’d have no tv deal with Fox too. Lots of clubs losing money, just doing the bare minimum to keep the lights on. Not saying it’s right, but just the way that the clubs are trying to survive.

Share this post


Link to post

I went on the rant about how the club could have done more in the community a number of times on here and elsewhere.

What Everton did and continue to do in the community should be the benchmark for any club who considers them self to be a community club. I know I’m biased but go look at the Everton in the community website amazing stuff both in and out of Covid, far more than any other EPL club 

as for us I get we don’t have the resources to do that, and that staff where stood down, but still feels like we could have done more 

I emailed the club multiple times on it, complete with Everton ITC links, I’d did get a response if we are looking at it, just before the sponsor food packs, at least it was something. But could have done more some of it is not massive cost.

send a few players down to Craig Fosters thing at addi road, Skype a couple of long term fans and kiddies...

no a league club did anything 

embarrassingly more AFL players turned up to help Foz

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

embarrassingly more AFL players turned up to help Foz

They all would live closer to be fair ;)

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, StringerBellend said:

I went on the rant about how the club could have done more in the community a number of times on here and elsewhere.

What Everton did and continue to do in the community should be the benchmark for any club who considers them self to be a community club. I know I’m biased but go look at the Everton in the community website amazing stuff both in and out of Covid, far more than any other EPL club 

as for us I get we don’t have the resources to do that, and that staff where stood down, but still feels like we could have done more 

I emailed the club multiple times on it, complete with Everton ITC links, I’d did get a response if we are looking at it, just before the sponsor food packs, at least it was something. But could have done more some of it is not massive cost.

send a few players down to Craig Fosters thing at addi road, Skype a couple of long term fans and kiddies...

no a league club did anything 

embarrassingly more AFL players turned up to help Foz

thank you glad its just not me who wishes the club did more

 

another WGMG: got this terrible meme song stuck in my head, i hate it but its stuck there :P bloody mia khalifa

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, StringerBellend said:

What Everton did and continue to do in the community should be the benchmark for any club who considers them self to be a community club. I know I’m biased but go look at the Everton in the community website amazing stuff both in and out of Covid, far more than any other EPL club

The woman running Everton In The Community did so well she was made CEO of the club. They're definitely a benchmark for reaching out to the community.

Share this post


Link to post

When you go for a meal and the food comes and the wife whinges 'your food looks good, wish I ordered that, do you want to have some of mine and I can have some of yours?'

No you can't.. get farked......

 

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

When you go for a meal and the food comes and the wife whinges 'your food looks good, wish I ordered that, do you want to have some of mine and I can have some of yours?'

No you can't.. get farked......

 

My wife does that to me.. drives me mad

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, marron said:

They all would live closer to be fair ;)

Yep

Unfortunatly Inner West is a bit of an AFL strong hold these days..it does seem to get the hipster vote 

Share this post


Link to post

My laptop decided to shyte itself...no stream....radio only

:nono:

Share this post


Link to post

Hahaha, wrong thread, nuthin to see here

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...