What Really Grinds My Gears 5

Made stir fry tonight. I like mine nice n spicy and so chop up a few hot fresh chillies and put them in just mine at the end.

Usually i would rinse the small chopping board, this time I didn't. The wife did the washing up...she picked up the board and must have rubbed her eye..thus transferring extra hot chilli juice to said eye..oooooooppppppssssss.....

Been pouring on cold water but very puffy and she can't fully open eye yet...asked how it was and got a mouth full!

Apparently I am '******* banned' from using chilli....

Ahhh well...

Edited by Smoggy
49 minutes ago, NeverGoat said:

not entirely sure where to put this but the way the club dealt with covid was pretty crap, all they did was send us a few emails trying to sell us herbalife products, i know everton did some fantastic things

that said i am not sure any a league club did anything

Also remember that the majority of the staff were on unpaid leave.

4 minutes ago, NeverGoat said:

that is a good point but i still think some kind of letter could have been written from one of the higher ups but that is a good point

I agree that the club did very little during this period. The staff were let go (which I disagree with to a degree) so it's not their fault. It's a word that gets thrown around all the time now, but it was "unprecedented circumstances".

I went on the rant about how the club could have done more in the community a number of times on here and elsewhere.

What Everton did and continue to do in the community should be the benchmark for any club who considers them self to be a community club. I know I’m biased but go look at the Everton in the community website amazing stuff both in and out of Covid, far more than any other EPL club 

as for us I get we don’t have the resources to do that, and that staff where stood down, but still feels like we could have done more 

I emailed the club multiple times on it, complete with Everton ITC links, I’d did get a response if we are looking at it, just before the sponsor food packs, at least it was something. But could have done more some of it is not massive cost.

send a few players down to Craig Fosters thing at addi road, Skype a couple of long term fans and kiddies...

no a league club did anything 

embarrassingly more AFL players turned up to help Foz

1 hour ago, StringerBellend said:

I went on the rant about how the club could have done more in the community a number of times on here and elsewhere.

What Everton did and continue to do in the community should be the benchmark for any club who considers them self to be a community club. I know I’m biased but go look at the Everton in the community website amazing stuff both in and out of Covid, far more than any other EPL club 

as for us I get we don’t have the resources to do that, and that staff where stood down, but still feels like we could have done more 

I emailed the club multiple times on it, complete with Everton ITC links, I’d did get a response if we are looking at it, just before the sponsor food packs, at least it was something. But could have done more some of it is not massive cost.

send a few players down to Craig Fosters thing at addi road, Skype a couple of long term fans and kiddies...

no a league club did anything 

embarrassingly more AFL players turned up to help Foz

thank you glad its just not me who wishes the club did more

another WGMG: got this terrible meme song stuck in my head, i hate it but its stuck there :P bloody mia khalifa

1 hour ago, StringerBellend said:

The woman running Everton In The Community did so well she was made CEO of the club. They're definitely a benchmark for reaching out to the community.

15 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

When you go for a meal and the food comes and the wife whinges 'your food looks good, wish I ordered that, do you want to have some of mine and I can have some of yours?'

No you can't.. get farked......

My wife does that to me.. drives me mad

• 2 weeks later...

i obviously didnt listen to him because i am not Italian but the Italian voice actor for a video game character(soldier 76 in overwatch) died recently and the twitter posted a tribute to him and the replies to that tribute is some mocking comments and some comments complaining about the game

seriously there are many things i dont like about the game but pick a time and a place, picking a tribute to an actual real person that died is not the time or the place and is disrespectful as ****