What Really Grinds My Gears 5

48 minutes ago, Burgerman said:

Since September last year and if it wasn't for covid19 I'd probably be back walking and back to work. So boring being off work for so long and never had a work break so long and nothing to do now with not much open for fun during these times. 

Oh dear....that's what I thought.

I remember you couldn't go to the opening of the new stadium (or maybe the first games?) because of your foot last year!

Take care, and hopefully it won't be too much longer til you're back to being fully recovered!

:grouphug::grouphug:

Yeah been really hard getting through doing nothing, but I'm confident that I can recover and return to work. Will be interesting to see what industries are hiring next year as the metal manufacturing industry has been effected and I may have to change industries. 

I feel for the older people who have to live with sever osteoarthritis as you wouldn't think that it being in your toe would be so painful. My surgeon was excellent and told me that I'm lucky to have it removed as when older a fusion surgery isn't recommended. 

Got good support and medical treatment so all good despite feeling down at times, but I'm tuff and will get move forward eventually. 

Thanks for your support cheers 

6 hours ago, Burgerman said:

Yeah been really hard getting through doing nothing, but I'm confident that I can recover and return to work. Will be interesting to see what industries are hiring next year as the metal manufacturing industry has been effected and I may have to change industries. 

I feel for the older people who have to live with sever osteoarthritis as you wouldn't think that it being in your toe would be so painful. My surgeon was excellent and told me that I'm lucky to have it removed as when older a fusion surgery isn't recommended. 

Got good support and medical treatment so all good despite feeling down at times, but I'm tuff and will get move forward eventually. 

You obviously are very resilient! And I'm sure you have every reason to be positive. :good:

8 hours ago, Burgerman said:

Hang in there dude!  I’ll shout you a virtual beer!  :drinks:

• 2 weeks later...

recently got saints row the third(remake) and that doesnt grind my gears but there is radio stations and on one of those radio stations is a song called its my life, i know the no doubt version well(didnt know that its a cover) and the version they play is not the no doubt version so every time i hear it i get excited to hear an awesome song and then get disappointed that its not the good version :P

I remember hearing the no doubt version and thinking, this sounds super familiar, and not just that, it just sounds amazingly 80s. hearing the original (again) was like, oh yeah, wow. It sounds like that for a reason haha. Great song, either way (I prefer talk talk, but there's not that much difference in truth).