mack

What Really Grinds My Gears 5

12 minutes ago, wendybr said:

He"s the 4th person I know to share my birthday!

All the best people.....

Happy birthday to him!!  👍👍

Happy birthday to you 

2 hours ago, Smoggy said:

WGMG..as of today I am officially the parent of a teenager :rolleyes:

Except he has been behaving like a stroppy teenager for the last few years :rolleyes:

Plus i don't feel old enough to be the parent if a ******* teenager....

Anyhoo.. off to buy a cake and work out which pizzas he wants...if that's not too lame and embarrassing for him :rolleyes:  

4 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

Only if it came in a tin 

Ambrosia? :xnod:

Thanks guys!

I was probably about 30 when I last confessed to having a birthday! 🤣

Turns out that the guy who sits next to me at school has the same birthday as me (newish staff member)...so it was a shared celebration , from which  there was no escaping.

Haha some of the rants in here crack me up. 

Needs a rant, corporations that have cut back staff putting pressure on the ones working from home, my mate is struggling with the workload and took stress leave twice, his phone and email are non stop. Also the insurance company I'm dealing with has this issue and my poor case manager i have is cracking to but was able to cheer him up telling him of my 1 year ordeal. 

Also government is cutting the payment amount which could hurt alot of people heading into Christmas/new years. 

11 hours ago, Burgerman said:

Needs a rant, corporations that have cut back staff putting pressure on the ones working from home, my mate is struggling with the workload and took stress leave twice, his phone and email are non stop. Also the insurance company I'm dealing with has this issue and my poor case manager i have is cracking to but was able to cheer him up telling him of my 1 year ordeal. 

Also government is cutting the payment amount which could hurt alot of people heading into Christmas/new years. 

What progress have you made on your "1 year ordeal", Burger?

So unfair that you have such problems on top of the actual medical issue!

Take care.

Psycho pigeons from hell.....

I went down to the city / rocks today for only the second time this year for a walk about. I went to my usual cafe and sat outside in the courtyard. There are usually some pigeons around but not like this! A group of 4 or 5 scruffy as **** unhealthy looking thin ones. Usually they would only land on a table after someone had left but these were right in there on peoples food, no backing down lol I had a chat to the young waitress girl and she said they are having major issues due to the lack of people over however many months, the pigeons don't have access to the usual shyte so they are getting hungry and aggressive. 

The table across from me had a couple of young women and a pigeon landed on their table and sent her coffee glass flying and all down her while trousers. The pigeon got right on top of her food lol They got a free replacement food and took it away / didn't come back.

19 hours ago, Burgerman said:

Yeah, the company I work for seems to think the best policy is less staff and more work. I still have a job but three have left and not been replaced, its challenging..

21 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

Yeah, the company I work for seems to think the best policy is less staff and more work. I still have a job but three have left and not been replaced, its challenging..

Very glad you still have work, Smoggy.

I know you were worried a while back!