What Really Grinds My Gears 5

Where was my plane Smoggy you bastard. :lol:

Worst thing was yesterday arvo there was a bunch of pommy lads walking through and I asked, "you didn't happen to catch the sydney derby did you?". They thought I was a typical Aussie and started trying to tell me the League scores. I said, no no no, the football, and they're scratching their heads! "I saw something on the news, about it, hang on, hang on.... nah, sorry mate, can't remember". WTF!

Anyway, what did I miss?

1 hour ago, marron said:

Where was my plane Smoggy you bastard. :lol:

Worst thing was yesterday arvo there was a bunch of pommy lads walking through and I asked, "you didn't happen to catch the sydney derby did you?". They thought I was a typical Aussie and started trying to tell me the League scores. I said, no no no, the football, and they're scratching their heads! "I saw something on the news, about it, hang on, hang on.... nah, sorry mate, can't remember". WTF!

Anyway, what did I miss?

Cancelled due to the smoggy conditions.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Smoggy said:

Going to breakfast with the wife and her saying 'oooo yours looks good, can I try some'. And then just going ahead and sticking her own filthy ******* fork in my food.

Errrrr, get ****ed, eat your own food! I hate it when people starting eating other people food when out and about..

I don't share!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm with you Smoggy, I hate sharing food unless I agree beforehand. I have the opposite problem to you. It's not me stealing food, it's Balks. 

Don't start snatching food from me because what you ordered isn't as nice, or you said you weren't hungry and then suddenly you are after my food comes out. 

I order my food based on what I feel like and how much I want to eat. If I order a medium chips, it's because I'm going to eat a medium chips. If you want some chips but don't want too many, I will order a large to accommodate you. But if I order a medium because you said you weren't hungry and then you change your mind, bad luck.

4 hours ago, CaptainJess said:

I'm with you Smoggy, I hate sharing food unless I agree beforehand. I have the opposite problem to you. It's not me stealing food, it's Balks. 

Don't start snatching food from me because what you ordered isn't as nice, or you said you weren't hungry and then suddenly you are after my food comes out. 

I order my food based on what I feel like and how much I want to eat. If I order a medium chips, it's because I'm going to eat a medium chips. If you want some chips but don't want too many, I will order a large to accommodate you. But if I order a medium because you said you weren't hungry and then you change your mind, bad luck.

Thank you..yes.

Its just that random act of sticking their fork in your sausage without asking and taking a bite.

I mean, if she asked if she could have a nibble I would still tell her to fook off, but I guess after 20 years of marriage she has figured that and just goes for the sausage.

8 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

I mean, if she asked if she could have a nibble I would still tell her to fook off, but I guess after 20 years of marriage she has figured that and just goes for the sausage.

Is your prized Cumberland often in that sort of danger? :P

5 hours ago, CaptainJess said:

I'm with you Smoggy, I hate sharing food

1 hour ago, Smoggy said:

I mean, if she asked if she could have a nibble I would still tell her to fook off...

Meanies!

:meep::meep:

6 minutes ago, wendybr said:

Meanies!

:meep::meep:

I remember one Easter near Canberra when we went to a cafe place for Easter Sunday and had scones, Jam and cream, a place well known for them. The place was packed and we got the very last batch available. It was ******* glorious sat their scooping on the jam and cream whilst the waitress explained to the tables around us we got the last ones....best scones ever....the wife said it felt uncomfortable, nahhhhhh.

WRGMG...Subway

Yesterday, my partner had a day off work and she decided to have lunch with me during my lunch break.

We decided to have Subway since it was close to my work. So, she messaged me what I wanted for lunch since I was still in the office at work, I messaged her back: "White Bread, footlong, toasted, cheddar cheese, Turkey & Ham, lettuce, onion, carrot, and pepper"

Eventually, I got to Subway where my partner was waiting at the front of it with a grumpy face. I asked her "what's wrong" and she said "Oh, the girls in Subway are a bunch of idiots" I said "why?" my partner replies "Oh, they weren't going to make yours at one stage because turkey & ham isn't on their menu, they were only going to allow me to have one of them and that's it" 

What the f*ck? It used to be on the menu, why did it get removed?!

Edited by MathyouWSW
16 hours ago, MathyouWSW said:

WRGMG...Subway

Yesterday, my partner had a day off work and she decided to have lunch with me during my lunch break.

We decided to have Subway since it was close to my work. So, she messaged me what I wanted for lunch since I was still in the office at work, I messaged her back: "White Bread, footlong, toasted, cheddar cheese, Turkey & Ham, lettuce, onion, carrot, and pepper"

Eventually, I got to Subway where my partner was waiting at the front of it with a grumpy face. I asked her "what's wrong" and she said "Oh, the girls in Subway are a bunch of idiots" I said "why?" my partner replies "Oh, they weren't going to make yours at one stage because turkey & ham isn't on their menu, they were only going to allow me to have one of them and that's it" 

What the f*ck? It used to be on the menu, why did it get removed?!

Cancel culture.....:xnod:

• 2 weeks later...