Jump to content

What Really Grinds My Gears 5


Recommended Posts

42 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

Its my mum I feel sorry for.

Me too...from the little I know of her...and your dad.

:D

Link to post

Where was my plane Smoggy you bastard. :lol:

Worst thing was yesterday arvo there was a bunch of pommy lads walking through and I asked, "you didn't happen to catch the sydney derby did you?". They thought I was a typical Aussie and started trying to tell me the League scores. I said, no no no, the football, and they're scratching their heads! "I saw something on the news, about it, hang on, hang on.... nah, sorry mate, can't remember". WTF!

 

Anyway, what did I miss?

Link to post
1 hour ago, marron said:

Where was my plane Smoggy you bastard. :lol:

Worst thing was yesterday arvo there was a bunch of pommy lads walking through and I asked, "you didn't happen to catch the sydney derby did you?". They thought I was a typical Aussie and started trying to tell me the League scores. I said, no no no, the football, and they're scratching their heads! "I saw something on the news, about it, hang on, hang on.... nah, sorry mate, can't remember". WTF!

 

Anyway, what did I miss?

Cancelled due to the smoggy conditions.

Link to post

Well the messengers you sent me on foot instead were ******* useless is all I can say! :lol:

 

 

 

 

Link to post
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Going to breakfast with the wife and her saying 'oooo yours looks good, can I try some'. And then just going ahead and sticking her own filthy ******* fork in my food.

Errrrr, get ****ed, eat your own food! I hate it when people starting eating other people food when out and about..

I don't share!

Edited by Smoggy
Link to post
4 hours ago, Smoggy said:

Going to breakfast with the wife and her saying 'oooo yours looks good, can I try some'. And then just going ahead and sticking her own filthy ******* fork in my food.

Errrrr, get ****ed, eat your own food! I hate it when people starting eating other people food when out and about..

I don't share!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Link to post
25 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

Go put on another coat.....inside........

Who the **** wears coats inside anyway :crazy:

:pardon:

Link to post
1 hour ago, Smoggy said:

Yeah, I have you marked as the food snatcher type.

Actually, Wendy is a very generous food giver. Young Wanderboy can vouch for a half plate of chips at the Concord West hotel once.

Link to post
11 minutes ago, Wanderboy said:

Actually, Wendy is a very generous food giver. Young Wanderboy can vouch for a half plate of chips at the Concord West hotel once.

:good:  Yes! I remember! :D

Link to post

I'm with you Smoggy, I hate sharing food unless I agree beforehand. I have the opposite problem to you. It's not me stealing food, it's Balks. 

Don't start snatching food from me because what you ordered isn't as nice, or you said you weren't hungry and then suddenly you are after my food comes out. 

I order my food based on what I feel like and how much I want to eat. If I order a medium chips, it's because I'm going to eat a medium chips. If you want some chips but don't want too many, I will order a large to accommodate you. But if I order a medium because you said you weren't hungry and then you change your mind, bad luck.

Link to post
4 hours ago, CaptainJess said:

I'm with you Smoggy, I hate sharing food unless I agree beforehand. I have the opposite problem to you. It's not me stealing food, it's Balks. 

Don't start snatching food from me because what you ordered isn't as nice, or you said you weren't hungry and then suddenly you are after my food comes out. 

I order my food based on what I feel like and how much I want to eat. If I order a medium chips, it's because I'm going to eat a medium chips. If you want some chips but don't want too many, I will order a large to accommodate you. But if I order a medium because you said you weren't hungry and then you change your mind, bad luck.

Thank you..yes.

Its just that random act of sticking their fork in your sausage without asking and taking a bite.

I mean, if she asked if she could have a nibble I would still tell her to fook off, but I guess after 20 years of marriage she has figured that and just goes for the sausage.

Link to post
8 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

I mean, if she asked if she could have a nibble I would still tell her to fook off, but I guess after 20 years of marriage she has figured that and just goes for the sausage.

Is your prized Cumberland often in that sort of danger? :P

Link to post
5 hours ago, CaptainJess said:

I'm with you Smoggy, I hate sharing food

 

1 hour ago, Smoggy said:

I mean, if she asked if she could have a nibble I would still tell her to fook off...

 

Meanies!

:meep::meep:

Link to post
6 minutes ago, wendybr said:

Meanies!

:meep::meep:

I remember one Easter near Canberra when we went to a cafe place for Easter Sunday and had scones, Jam and cream, a place well known for them. The place was packed and we got the very last batch available. It was ******* glorious sat their scooping on the jam and cream whilst the waitress explained to the tables around us we got the last ones....best scones ever....the wife said it felt uncomfortable, nahhhhhh.

Link to post
Posted (edited)

WRGMG...Subway

Yesterday, my partner had a day off work and she decided to have lunch with me during my lunch break.

We decided to have Subway since it was close to my work. So, she messaged me what I wanted for lunch since I was still in the office at work, I messaged her back: "White Bread, footlong, toasted, cheddar cheese, Turkey & Ham, lettuce, onion, carrot, and pepper"

Eventually, I got to Subway where my partner was waiting at the front of it with a grumpy face. I asked her "what's wrong" and she said "Oh, the girls in Subway are a bunch of idiots" I said "why?" my partner replies "Oh, they weren't going to make yours at one stage because turkey & ham isn't on their menu, they were only going to allow me to have one of them and that's it" 

What the f*ck? It used to be on the menu, why did it get removed?!

Edited by MathyouWSW
Link to post
16 hours ago, MathyouWSW said:

WRGMG...Subway

Yesterday, my partner had a day off work and she decided to have lunch with me during my lunch break.

We decided to have Subway since it was close to my work. So, she messaged me what I wanted for lunch since I was still in the office at work, I messaged her back: "White Bread, footlong, toasted, cheddar cheese, Turkey & Ham, lettuce, onion, carrot, and pepper"

Eventually, I got to Subway where my partner was waiting at the front of it with a grumpy face. I asked her "what's wrong" and she said "Oh, the girls in Subway are a bunch of idiots" I said "why?" my partner replies "Oh, they weren't going to make yours at one stage because turkey & ham isn't on their menu, they were only going to allow me to have one of them and that's it" 

What the f*ck? It used to be on the menu, why did it get removed?!

Cancel culture.....:xnod:

Link to post
10 hours ago, theguyyouwishyouwere said:

is that why they don't have the mint yoghurt anymore?

Mint yoghurt??

Link to post
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...