Sign in to follow this  
mack

What Really Grinds My Gears 5

5 hours ago, Gazmon said:

Just realised that made almost no sense... WGMG... not proof reading.

:cheeky:

2 minutes ago, JackDoff said:

Shiit dinner , shiit beer!!!      :angry: 

Serves you right for celebrating being wife-free for 10 days! ;)

:lol: :lol:

its not my worst sleeping pattern but currently i am going to bed around 4 or 5 and waking up between 11 and 1 its not ideal but its something i can turn around i hope, winter is not making it easier to get out of bed :P

3 minutes ago, WSWBoro said:

WGMG fooking fidget spinners....the latest school yard fad to keep kids that get restless after 0.00001 seconds amused.

I've deliberately not bothered to find out what they are or what they do because of this. I am too old to keep up with these new trends... :cheeky:

47 minutes ago, Valter43 said:

I've deliberately not bothered to find out what they are or what they do because of this. I am too old to keep up with these new trends... :cheeky:

They spin around....and that is pretty much it. Selling them all over the place at the min, will be all over in 8 weeks max.

10 minutes ago, WSWBoro said:

They spin around....and that is pretty much it. Selling them all over the place at the min, will be all over in 8 weeks max.

.....and someone will make a shiit load of money off them.....chunts

3 hours ago, WSWBoro said:

I DID NOT NEED THIS INFORMATION

WHYYY

WGMG: 13 Reasons Why ending... OMG! Talk about loose ends...

3 minutes ago, DontCallMeJacko said:

Forgot that it's not Friday #Drunk

Wrong thread bud :drinks:

WRGMG... Whingers, dont get me wrong I love a good whinge, but **** me, have the whinge and then get on with it, dont go on for months on end for the same issue. :xmad:

EDIT: Especially after its been resolved

Edited by GK21

WGMG: Corporate restructures that are basically cost-cutting and getting rid of staff that restructure nothing and only confuse things.. "oh let's just change who you report to after we get rid of an entire line of management, that solves everything"...

1 hour ago, Gazmon said:

WGMG: Corporate restructures that are basically cost-cutting and getting rid of staff that restructure nothing and only confuse things.. "oh let's just change who you report to after we get rid of an entire line of management, that solves everything"...

Ah, the good old corporate restructure. Just call it as it is FFS:

we sacked a bunch of ***** who were doing a decent enough job but i was in danger of not hitting my financial metric so they had to go. Congratulations, you've inherited their responsibilities. And if you don't hit their metrics as well as your existing ones, it will be you c**nt next time.

:shout:

2 hours ago, Gazmon said:

Yep, one of these kinds of restructures that booted me out of the door last year, and then when **** settled down 5 months or so later I am back with the same mob lol

They went to all that restructure effort and here we are nearly a year down the line and nothing has really changed or improved......

This restructure basically wiped out all of our State Managers, except in QLD where our head office is... hmmm... But, then we get a BS email about it a week later talking about how good it is for the business and allows us to focus regionally... WTF? Regionally? Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth are regional locations now? But, hey let's sack all the State Managers.

WGMG: AFL posts up at Old Kings Oval next to Parra Stadium...

There's some poverty awareness campaign on buses at the moment, it's a picture of a sad kid and unseen bullies saying "nice shoes povo".

the kid is wearing volleys!!

hey!!

the anti poverty ad is having a go at me FFS!!