What Really Grinds My Gears 5

1 hour ago, JackDoff said:

WRGMG   When bratty kids come over n their parents can't control them....but! over to the WFMB thread....

lol yeah, my old man has a notoriously low threshold for such visitors, even at Christmas and is pretty forthright and has been know to say to some extended family visitors 'isn't it time you ****ed off home like'......

When bratty kids come to your gaff and run riot a sneaky trip is acceptable..

I quite like Katoomba in a strange kinda way lol.

I quite like the fact you get a random nut job walking around still that  looks like they are a left over from the late 60's or you see some rough arse types that have been 'housed' up there. Will be a shame if the place does become another Leura, which it hasn't yet. When I say to some people I hate Leura but like Katoomba I get a funny look, but I like the fact Katoomba is still a bit of a shyte hole lol Leura is a pretentious shyte hole that stinks of lavender and cats, Katoomba still stinks of weed and gone stale beer.

Edited by WSWBoro
5 minutes ago, marron said:

Should have seen me the other day walking through town after I finally bought a log splitter :lol: there were tourists crossing the street I'm pretty sure :lol:

Would get you a seat in a cafe or pub pretty quickly, just rant about in commers whilst stroking your splitter.

I work in an office building. Each floor has a kitchen. Each kitchen has 4 bins. 2 for recycling, 1 for organic waste, 1 for general waste. They're clearly marked and colour coded. WRGMG: I open the organic bin and find plastic bags (the non-bio kind), the recycling has organic waste and there are coffee cups in the general waste. There's a picture of a coffee cup as an example of what you can recycle FFS and people still get it wrong.

2 hours ago, SomeGuy1977 said:

I work in an office building. Each floor has a kitchen. Each kitchen has 4 bins. 2 for recycling, 1 for organic waste, 1 for general waste. They're clearly marked and colour coded. WRGMG: I open the organic bin and find plastic bags (the non-bio kind), the recycling has organic waste and there are coffee cups in the general waste. There's a picture of a coffee cup as an example of what you can recycle FFS and people still get it wrong.

I hear you but it probably doesn't matter as it's just as likely that all the bins are dumped in the same place.

WHMG is...

When I'm at work on my phone whilst checking out the Marvelous and humerous posts on this forum my work mate decides to tell me some long winded, utterly boring story... I was ready to put in a safety incident report about scratching my own eyes out and bleeding of the eardrums !!                 

you know when they say the expression "he can talk with a mouth full of marbles underwater" this guy could fit two wrecking balls in his gob !

Now where was I ?.. Oh yes BBC thread.

1 minute ago, JackDoff said:

Kristen Stewart....does she have more than ONE emotion when she's acting???   FFS!!!

One of the few good things about being......of mature age....is that I don't know who most celebrities are these days.

It's brilliant!

I may know this woman....but if I do...I've forgotten which of a thousand current actors/celebrities etc that I have no idea about.

:xnod:

Just now, wendybr said:

One of the few good things about being......of mature age....is that I don't know who most celebrities are these days.

It's brilliant!

I may know this woman....but if I do...I've forgotten which of a thousand current actors/celebrities etc that I have no idea about.

Time for a hot choccy n your blanky Teach.....

:P

17 minutes ago, wendybr said:

It's brilliant!

PS I just saw what Jess posted on the BBC Thread!

lol!

Hope she doesn't wander over here atm!

I'm a disgrace to my gender. 

:lol::lol: