What Really Grinds My Gears 5

this happened a couple of weeks back and I got caught in it. Spent an hour chatting to the station attendants at the riff and I won't bore you with all the details about driver shift lengths and train types but as well Penrith is always stuffed when it happens because they've only got three platforms and they have to deal with terminating trains, Mountains trains, Indian pacific, xpt, freight and coal with a logistical nightmare.

another bloke was saying in years gone by Penrith would have had a standby crew but, you know, privatisation solves everything free market yada yada. I think the logic is, if you don't like it, you can choose another train company, or something.

1 hour ago, DontCallMeJacko said:

Trains delayed due to a fatality earlier. 

At the risk of sounding insensitive 

It was five ******* hours ago. Sort your ******* **** out. You dumb ****s.

Nah that's fair, I was also stuck on a platform waiting for trains because of that

40 minutes ago, wendybr said:

Not even tempted to check that one out!  

Fell into THAT trap a few too many times on the Relationship Thread! :shok::shok:

:wacko::wacko:

I miss that thread :(

16 hours ago, wendybr said:

PS I just saw what Jess posted on the BBC Thread!

lol!

Hope she doesn't wander over here atm!

I'm a disgrace to my gender. 

:lol::lol:

No Wendy, you're not a disgrace. I just have a raging addiction to Facebook and trash TV :P 

I really need to get it under control. But while I do, I'm going to boss at trivia :cool:

wgmg, people having overly loud conversations in a cafe. 2 young women next to me this morning felt the need to share their conversation with everyone, wouldn't have minded if it was ******* interesting, fooking load of bullshyte.

And of course the 'like' score was off the scale... they maxed it out......like.....

Edited by WSWBoro
4 hours ago, WSWBoro said:

wgmg, people having overly loud conversations in a cafe. 2 young women next to me this morning felt the need to share their conversation with everyone, wouldn't have minded if it was ******* interesting, fooking load of bullshyte.

And of course the 'like' score was off the scale... they maxed it out......like.....

Two things that get on my tits are 

Misuse of "like" for FFS it either is or it isn't

And the overuse (and misuse) of the word Literally 

The overuse annoys me more than the misuse

BTW I know my spelling and grammar is crap

46 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

Two things that get on my tits are 

Misuse of "like" for FFS it either is or it isn't

And the overuse (and misuse) of the word Literally 

The overuse annoys me more than the misuse

BTW I know my spelling and grammar is crap

"Like , OMG I was literally dead!"    :xbop:

All the bullshit praise for some the competitors on shows like The Voice.  My wife has been flicking between channels and I just saw some bloke playing the piano and singing True Colours.  The singing was abysmally bad and the judges start telling him how good he was!

In comparison, every one of the young students that sang at Starstruck last night (see wfmb), even the 12 year olds, were better than this bloke's performance.

He'll probably win the bloody thing!! I've just seen a few seconds flashback of each of the competitors tonight and they were nearly all as bad or worse than him. (I know it's not fair to judge on just those few seconds but ...)

1 hour ago, Edinburgh said:

All the bullshit praise for some the competitors on shows like The Voice.  My wife has been flicking between channels and I just saw some bloke playing the piano and singing True Colours.  The singing was abysmally bad and the judges start telling him how good he was!

In comparison, every one of the young students that sang at Starstruck last night (see wfmb), even the 12 year olds, were better than this bloke's performance.

He'll probably win the bloody thing!! I've just seen a few seconds flashback of each of the competitors tonight and they were nearly all as bad or worse than him. (I know it's not fair to judge on just those few seconds but ...)

Be thankful you were just flicking , my Mrs watches the show!!  :xmad:

thank God for the flu! I was drowsy n fell asleep from the tablets!    :xbop:

Tupperware .....fuucking Tupperware . I whinged before about n I'll whinge again FFS!!!!!    Why the fuuck do women feel the need to remove contents , cereal , from its packaging , to then place it into ANOTHER container?

whats wrong with the original box? ITS THE RIGHT FUUCKING SHAPE ALREADY N DOESNT COST $20!!!!!! :xmad:

rant over

4 hours ago, JackDoff said:

Tupperware .....fuucking Tupperware . I whinged before about n I'll whinge again FFS!!!!!    Why the fuuck do women feel the need to remove contents , cereal , from its packaging , to then place it into ANOTHER container?

whats wrong with the original box? ITS THE RIGHT FUUCKING SHAPE ALREADY N DOESNT COST $20!!!!!! :xmad:

rant over

No, it's far from over. It will never be over until Tupperware is cast back into the abyse from where it came. 

4 hours ago, JackDoff said:

rant over

Jack...this will blow your ******* mind...so be prepared...

In the UK the women get together for tupperware parties....no ****..and nothing kinky as far as i know lol Maybe it is code for lesbian shag fest, who knows...

They have evenings where they get this stuff out, talk about it and buy some more off a tupperware rep....

I know!!! Women will be an eternal mystery when it comes to such shyte.

Edited by WSWBoro
On 21 June 2017 at 6:08 PM, hawks2767 said:

Tupperware parties are a thing here too, didn't you know ???

Im yet to see anyone make their millions selling the stuff though.

The only one making their millions are the kitchen designers...finding places to store thousands of Tupperware containers.