Sign in to follow this  
mack

What Really Grinds My Gears 5

14 minutes ago, sonar said:

....from a servo while his dad was buying undies....lol

Lol ahhh yes the undies thing...when the old girl was in hospital sick and my old man was attempting to 'do things for himself'. After that trip undie buying followed by the football you know what he made me for dinner? Ready made oven warm up cannelloni with brussel sprouts on the side. I asked him why the **** he put them with pasta, he said 'well not gonna chuck them out am I' daft bugger. I like sprouts as said here before, but even I draw the ******* line with pasta ffs...

15 minutes ago, Wanderboy said:

Is that Erimus at the front of the boat with the torn slacks?

Torn shirt...sonar was the one who ripped the arse of his pants...

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Erimus said:

Torn shirt...sonar was the one who ripped the arse of his pants...

Yep.....if you're going to embarrass yourself in public I always say do it properly the first time.....lol.......

Edited by sonar

4 hours ago, Erimus said:

I have just gone through the process of renewing my British passport, that wasn't fun. Had to post everything off to Liverpool which is where all UK passports are processed. Cost just under $300 to renew, and I have my sons to do now. I have mine back and done for another 10 years thankfully. And the passport photo is one of the better ones I have had, the last one made me look like a ******* criminal. 

I'm about to go through the same renewal process. Not looking forward to it. 

5 hours ago, Erimus said:

I have just gone through the process of renewing my British passport, that wasn't fun. Had to post everything off to Liverpool which is where all UK passports are processed. Cost just under $300 to renew, and I have my sons to do now. I have mine back and done for another 10 years thankfully. And the passport photo is one of the better ones I have had, the last one made me look like a ******* criminal. 

Aye, cameras are so much better these days

1 hour ago, Edinburgh said:

I'm about to go through the same renewal process. Not looking forward to it. 

I guess you still qualify for a UK passport being born in Scotland / British birth certificate and all....

1 hour ago, Erimus said:

I guess you still qualify for a UK passport being born in Scotland / British birth certificate and all....

Aye, it expires in a few months. 

3 minutes ago, Edinburgh said:

Aye, it expires in a few months. 

All being well I will be visiting Edinburgh in December :) I wasn't going to go to the UK again until 2021, but with the old man having a rough time health wise thought I should go. If I do Edinburgh on itinerary.

Cyclist in Bella Vista complains to council about swooping magpie....council can’t catch n relocate the bird....so they shot it....

:nono:

5 minutes ago, JackDoff said:

Cyclist in Bella Vista complains to council about swooping magpie....council can’t catch n relocate the bird....so they shot it....

Dont come over all Wendy like with us Jack, we all know fine well if you had an air riffle you would have done the deed based on some of your previous animal posts :D

9 minutes ago, Erimus said:

Dont come over all Wendy like with us Jack, we all know fine well if you had an air riffle you would have done the deed based on some of your previous animal posts :D

And probably cooked up a fine magpie curry.

12 minutes ago, Erimus said:

Nah, not magpies , they’re cool .....cats though...

:ninja:

38 minutes ago, JackDoff said:

All the silly bugger had to do is....one......draw a pair of eyes on his helmut......stick a pair of sunnies on his helmut.......or the best solution....go another f*****g way to avoid getting attacked. I have a couple of resident maggies in my yard....never a problem. They even stay on the line and go for a spin while I'm hanging out clothes.

Edited by sonar

2 hours ago, JackDoff said:

2 hours ago, JackDoff said:

Nah, not magpies , they’re cool .....cats though...

:ninja:

Onya Jack!

That's pathetic, and sad.

They are beautiful creatures...and the bird was probably merely trying to  protects its nest and its young.

PS Where did you hear that?

31 minutes ago, wendybr said:

Onya Jack!

That's pathetic, and sad.

They are beautiful creatures...and the bird was probably merely trying to  protects its nest and its young.

PS Where did you hear that?

News online

Babysitting, watching the Wiggles  :xmad:

....at the very least the chick could be pole dancing

11 minutes ago, JackDoff said:

Babysitting, watching the Wiggles  :xmad:

....at the very least the chick could be pole dancing

a bit harsh, I imagine the Dorothy the Dinosaur costume doesn't have much mobility

hqdefault.jpg

:P

All I wanted to do is have a few beers n drive really fast around some tracks.....and I have to wait cos the PS4 is copying an update file FFS!!!!!    :xmad:

3 minutes ago, JackDoff said:

All I wanted to do is have a few beers n drive really fast around some tracks.....and I have to wait cos the PS4 is copying an update file FFS!!!!!    :xmad:

Nothing like wanting to play a game and the system decides it wants to run home to mamma.....lol

:D

13 minutes ago, JackDoff said:

You could still have a few beers n drive really fast around some tracks.......but then you would be relying on a smart phone smuggled in to your new home via a visitors ass...

Dud Bunnings sausage sanger with onions..............60% meat  40% black carbon.....I don't mind supporting local charities but FFS guys at least make them edible.......:nono:

4 minutes ago, sonar said:

Dud Bunnings sausage sanger with onions..............60% meat  40% black carbon.....I don't mind supporting local charities but FFS guys at least make them edible.......:nono:

Which one? 

Just now, JackDoff said:

Which one? 

Minchinbury ( RU OK Charity )

(To be fair it's the first really dud one I've gotten)...and to say it was 60% meat was being generous.....lol

13 minutes ago, sonar said:

Minchinbury ( RU OK Charity )

(To be fair it's the first really dud one I've gotten)...and to say it was 60% meat was being generous.....lol

Haven’t had one from there for ages , but they used to be ok. I go to the Blacktown one now, much closer

to add to my earlier post my internet has been pretty terrible the past few days and i think its thanks to the wind which is just fantastic, or it could be unrelated and if so then that is another thing to complain about :P

2 hours ago, sonar said:

I have been on the other side as a volunteer doing the sizzle for my sons scout group. I was impressively miserable, but the quality never waivered. Sick of the chunts with specific requests. Its a ******* charity sizzle..you get what you are ******* given. I was moved off customer service pretty sharp and was told to just roll the snags around on the grill and dont talk...suited me. Don't think i killed anyone...but hard to say...

Edited by Erimus

5 minutes ago, Erimus said:

I have been on the other side as a volunteer doing the sizzle for my sons scout group. I was impressively miserable, but the quality never waivered. Sick of the chunts with specific requests. Its a ******* charity sizzle..you get what you are ******* given. I was moved off customer service pretty sharp was was just told to roll the snags around on the grill.

lol....I get it's for charity and I always make a point of buying one from whoever the charity is. I know the quality of the internals of the snags may be questionable at best but at least don't give me a half effing burnt to a crisp one with the burnt side down so I don't realize it till I've taken a bite.....lol.....:ninja:

Edited by sonar

Just now, sonar said:

lol....I get it's for charity and I always make a point of buying one from whoever the charity is. I know the quality of the internals of the snags may be questionable at best but at least don't give me a half effing burnt to a crisp one with the burnt side down so I do realize it till I've taken a bite.....lol.....:ninja:

For you i would at least give it a wipe after picking the sausage up off the floor.