What Really Grinds My Gears 5

6 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

Well...thats the last time i ever buy you a drink...not that i ever have...but if i did it would be the last...

Yes but I dont care about drinks...you owe me some hugs though! :lol::lol:

If I ever get to spot you....amongst 20,000 people in a WSW shirt at a game! :lol:

4 minutes ago, wendybr said:

Yes but I dont care about drinks...you owe me some hugs though! :lol::lol:

If I ever get to spot you....amongst 20,000 people in a WSW shirt at a game! :lol:

I will be easy to spot..just look for the guy on his knees half way up the top tier steps coughing his lungs out...that will be me...

Edited by Smoggy
4 hours ago, Neverbloom said:

i go to bed at midnight ish to wake up at 7:20 am..........i wake up at 2 am.........fantastic

It's good that you (hopefully) get off to sleep quickly....(hopefully).

Have you exercised during the day to make yourself physically tired Goat?

That helps with getting a good night's sleep.

PS Did you get back to sleep OK?

1 hour ago, JackDoff said:

Trying to teach J Jnr about shopping with females....:nono:

After Mrs Doff has tried on 3 items, Jnr pipes up with “ What about these Mum! “

:xmad:

dude , NEVER EVER suggest more items to try on....

amateur

:nono:

The main rule is never comment when they go to try something on and then ask your opinion. They dont want your opinion and whatever you say they will find issue with...even if you say something good..

For example 'yeah that looks great'...'so you think the first one didnt look good on me'....'i just think this one looks better because. .. (insert risky comment)...'you just want to get out of here quickly and so saying anything'....

It usually ends with 'honestly i dont know why i bring you shopping with me'....while turning around and going back in to the changing rooms in a strop...

You cant win.

Edited by Smoggy
1 hour ago, JackDoff said:

Trying to teach J Jnr about shopping with females....:nono:

After Mrs Doff has tried on 3 items, Jnr pipes up with “ What about these Mum! “

:xmad:

dude , NEVER EVER suggest more items to try on....

amateur

:nono:

lesson 2.....can you take me to such and such a place I want to pick up this,,,,I'll only be 5 min.....you agree to take them .....then when you get there........you're still waiting and it's 90 min later.....:nono:

:D

Edited by sonar
3 minutes ago, sonar said:

lesson 2.....can you take me to such and such a place I want to pick up this,,,,I'll only be 5 min.....you agree to take them .....then when you get there........it's 90 min later.....:nono:

:D

When they see some they know and have a good gossip yeah..

Also WGMG changing rooms located amongst the ****in womens bras and knickers and such like and the wife tells you to wait outside with a few bags and for her opinion...hate that...i swear she picks those ones on purpose...

Edited by Smoggy
11 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

The main rule is never comment when they go to try something on and then ask your opinion. They dont want your opinion and whatever you say they will find issue with...even if you say something good..

For example 'yeah that looks great'...'so you think the first one didnt look good on me'....'i just think this one looks better because. .. (insert risky comment)...'you just want to get out of here quickly and so saying anything'....

It usually ends with 'honestly i dont know why i bring you shopping with me'....while turning around and going back in to the changing rooms in a strop...

You cant win.

Unless of course, the result of your insensitive comments are that she doesn't buy anything!

People who dont at least stand up when we score. Few around us.

I am supposed to be the emotionally repressed Brit here....yet i go for it. So what is it with these people...from a rugby background?

Mind i have had to tone it down over the years from the days of open terraces in the 80's and 90's and surging all over the ******* place. Wish my son could see those days...

But if we score a goal get on your ******* feet...please....

Edited by Smoggy
On 13/10/2019 at 11:10 AM, Smoggy said:

People who dont at least stand up when we score. Few around us.

I am supposed to be the emotionally repressed Brit here....yet i go for it. So what is it with these people...from a rugby background?

Mind i have had to tone it down over the years from the days of open terraces in the 80's and 90's and surging all over the ******* place. Wish my son could see those days...

But if we score a goal get on your ******* feet...please....

They probably are standing, but next to you look like they're still sitting.