What Really Grinds My Gears 5

WRGMG

Just sold my mothers house , she passed away 2 n half yrs ago, as a Renovate or Detonate.....

” Can you remove this cupboard from kitchen?”

” Can you take shelves n bench out of garage?”

” Can you clean up shed?” 

:xmad:

then I get....

” Please , Can you leave garden things? “ 

sure dude, no probs...

left rusted garden stuff my old man used 40-50 yrs ago

non working lawnmower :lol:   (Told him it worked , fuuck him!) 

i cleaned up everything, just hope they don’t look properly under the house :ninja:

:P

4 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

I gave the nurses a good laugh when they asked me to confirm my measurements and i stated them all in imperial :D

Good to laugh at such times.

On last wait of the day now...

Imperial is good, everything sounds bigger....

having small hands helps too :ninja:

6 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

Got back from the docs and brought some washing in and put in on the bed, pick a top up and there was a fooking spider under there with massive legs :shok: The wife not here to deal with it!

So I beat the **** out of it with a shoe and threw what was left outside.

Was the spider in your blouse?

:P

33 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

Got back from the docs and brought some washing in and put in on the bed, pick a top up and there was a fooking spider under there with massive legs :shok: The wife not here to deal with it!

So I beat the **** out of it with a shoe and threw what was left outside.

:o:o

Friendship status terminated.

:nono::nono:

7 minutes ago, JackDoff said:

Having to watch Dirty Dancing.....again....and again 

:nono:

“ No one puts Bab....”

oh fuuck off

True story...might have mentioned it before. When I was like 12 my sister did an exchange thing with her school. They went to a Russian school for a few weeks and then later in the year the Russian girls came to the UK.

My sister pretty out going and our house always open and all of these Russian girls aged 16-18 were in our house one night, like at least 15 of them all packed on the sofa, sat on the floor, all watching Dirty Dancing. **** the movie, I was in heaven, a few absolute stunners, and my mates were hanging around outside on their bikes :D I as taught a few words of Russian that night, good times.

Edited by Smoggy
4 hours ago, Smoggy said:

True story...might have mentioned it before. When I was like 12 my sister did an exchange thing with her school. They went to a Russian school for a few weeks and then later in the year the Russian girls came to the UK.

My sister pretty out going and our house always open and all of these Russian girls aged 16-18 were in our house one night, like at least 15 of them all packed on the sofa, sat on the floor, all watching Dirty Dancing. **** the movie, I was in heaven, a few absolute stunners, and my mates were hanging around outside on their bikes :D I as taught a few words of Russian that night, good times.

" Moy paren' v Komitet Gosudarstvennoy Bezopasnosti, ty rogovoy angliyskiy mal'chik "

54 minutes ago, marron said:

"My boyfriend is in the KGB you horny english schoolboy"

(at least that's what I was going for haha).

lol  few of the girls taught me hello and goodbye stuff and I did stuff like as what in Russian are things like hair, ears, nose, mouth..neck and such like were...

Apparently Middesbrough wasn't much of an improvement on the early 90's Soviet terminal decline era cities and towns....although they loved the fish n chips..so much so one kept on saying fish n chips over and over because she liked the sound. One of them squeezed my knee under the fish n chip cafe table and laughed with the girl next to her, I nearly ******* passed out. 

Edited by Smoggy
5 hours ago, Neverbloom said:

thank you its no longer hurting but it hurt for like 3 hours which was fun :P

Only one thing to do with a burn to fingers or a hand is dunking it in cold water (in a bowl). Keep topping up the  water to keep it cold, until the pain goes.

From my experience.

Obviously just with painful, but not serious burns.

6 minutes ago, wendybr said:

Only one thing to do with a burn to fingers or a hand is dunking it in cold water (in a bowl). Keep topping up the  water to keep it cold, until the pain goes.

From my experience.

Obviously just with painful, but not serious burns.

Until the finger turns blue and falls off..cures finger burns every time.