AFL Thread 2

I'm all for ragging on anyone stupid enough to wear their colours but old mate tonight to me looked like he falls under the category of special needs so I wasn't unleashing on him.

Ill save that for Monday when I follow up with the Lord Mayor as to why he apparently sings for Wanderers but has a GWS banner hanging off the town hall.

That banner is no co-incidence, I'm willing to bet it was paid for by the Midgets and hung to taunt us at our season launch party.

6 minutes ago, hawks2767 said:

I'm all for ragging on anyone stupid enough to wear their colours but old mate tonight to me looked like he falls under the category of special needs so I wasn't unleashing on him.

Ill save that for Monday when I follow up with the Lord Mayor as to why he apparently sings for Wanderers but has a GWS banner hanging off the town hall.

That banner is no co-incidence, I'm willing to bet it was paid for by the Midgets and hung to taunt us at our season launch party.

Whatever happens tomorrow there won't be scenes in Parra square like there was for our ACL final.

10 hours ago, hawks2767 said:

I forgot to check, did the banner manage to survive your attention? 

Check this out, from a couple of years back:

GIANTS-20k-Infographic.jpg

WIthout seeing the other western sydney areas, but knowing that those are the top ones, I think that it means there are definitely more members from Canberra than from Western Sydney.

I call bullshit on the 14k in nsw if they are the numbers of the top areas. They sum to barely 6k which means the reminding areas would have to taper to about 3k. Unless they count every single school visit for every student who received a sticker or hat or ball, etc - even if they had spevific instructions from their parents not to even talk to them......:ninja:

15 minutes ago, alexd said:

I call bullshit on the 14k in nsw if they are the numbers of the top areas. They sum to barely 6k which means the reminding areas would have to taper to about 3k. Unless they count every single school visit for every student who received a sticker or hat or ball, etc - even if they had spevific instructions from their parents not to even talk to them......:ninja:

My two kids didn't need instructions. They already knew they were the enemy. :)

And GWS and the AFL expect us to believe they have gone from 14000 (a bullshit figure) to 30000 (another bullshit figure) members in the 2 years since. What a load of bollocks.

Edited by Wanderboy
8 minutes ago, Wanderboy said:

My two kids didn't need instructions. They already knew they were the enemy. :)

And GWS and the AFL expect us to believe they have gone from 14000 (a bullshit figure) to 30000 (another bullshit figure) members in the 2 years since. What a load of bollocks.

You're being unfair. I'm sure the pets membership has increased from 44 to 14,444. After all, they would have given free memberships to all their media "pets".

12 minutes ago, Erimus said:

Wow, just wow, I mean, I wanted GWS to be humiliated and all, but even I have a heart, this is just absolute total humiliation on every level, how as a club will they recover from this....

:D

Could care less about GWS. 

The AFL reckon they are a world sport but can even conquer western sydney.

So good they continue to waste their millions on a fake team.