NRL/Rugby Thread 2

one other thing... the NRL are known to fudge crowd figures.

So I doubt there was 26k at AAMi park and I doubt there was even 44k at the SFS tonight when there was plenty of empty blue seats around the stadium so Wanderboy, your argument is null and void and there is no way you can prove me wrong especially on this forum.

Everything I have said Rugby League and NRL on this forum have been 100% true.

Edited by SBW
1 hour ago, btron3000 said:

Probably cause he's a westie.

If you're going to support WSW, you cannot support an NRL team. You cannot and shouldn't be supporting an NRL team.members That's the rule.

6 minutes ago, SBW said:

If you're going to support WSW, you cannot support an NRL team. You cannot and shouldn't be supporting an NRL team.members That's the rule.

So,using that logic I should toss in my local RSL or other clubs membership because they may sponsor RL clubs/cricket clubs/fishing clubs etc....even though WSW has no club facilities at all for members.......lol

No I am just saying if you support an A-League/NPL team, you cannot support an NRL or an AFL team. If you support either of them then you are not a football fan.

Mmmmm.

Um so, it's ok to have association to NRL players because they are friends, but I'm not be able to support a club who existed 60 years before the Wanderers were even a blimp on the radar? And I'm not a football fan if I still follow a RL club who I have supported since I was a kid in the 70's.

Fair enough. That's your view. I'll keep my view, Sonny Bill Williams. SBW.

For your information, I've been to every home game of the Wanderers for the past 6 seasons, and have been to Newcastle, Gosford and Melbourne nearly every season for away games. I attended  every ACL match that was played at Parra and Cambelltown. I was in Parra Town Square for our ACL Champions League win in the middle of the night.  I drove on my own the 15 hrs to Adelaide to see us lose another Grand Final. I and my son flew to Brisbane to see us lose that. I saw us lose to the Mariners in the GF in season 1. I've been to 1, yes, just 1 Eels game in the past 5 years.

So **** of with your righteousness about what sort of sport follower I can be. You are a douche bag of the highest order.

Edited by Wanderboy

For all of the parochial bullshyte over sport here...the truth is I am a sports tragic and grew up watching cricket, union and league. I have followed the Eels since 2001, love cricket and love a good B&I Lions test series, one of the best events in sport is a Lions test.

Non of the above gets in the way of my love for WSW or makes me less of a fan.

AFL can get ****ed however, will never ever get or want to get that game lol

23 hours ago, Wanderboy said:

Mmmmm.

Um so, it's ok to have association to NRL players because they are friends, but I'm not be able to support a club who existed 60 years before the Wanderers were even a blimp on the radar? And I'm not a football fan if I still follow a RL club who I have supported since I was a kid in the 70's.

Fair enough. That's your view. I'll keep my view, Sonny Bill Williams. SBW.

For your information, I've been to every home game of the Wanderers for the past 6 seasons, and have been to Newcastle, Gosford and Melbourne nearly every season for away games. I attended  every ACL match that was played at Parra and Cambelltown. I was in Parra Town Square for our ACL Champions League win in the middle of the night.  I drove on my own the 15 hrs to Adelaide to see us lose another Grand Final. I and my son flew to Brisbane to see us lose that. I saw us lose to the Mariners in the GF in season 1. I've been to 1, yes, just 1 Eels game in the past 5 years.

So **** of with your righteousness about what sort of sport follower I can be. You are a douche bag of the highest order.

Please get over yourself.

On 23 September 2018 at 3:11 PM, SBW said:

No I am just saying if you support an A-League/NPL team, you cannot support an NRL or an AFL team. If you support either of them then you are not a football fan.

Your heart's in the right place but 'cannot' probably isn't the right word mate.

16 hours ago, Wanderboy said:

I actually don't need to.

As Taurus said…..

Grow up.

Have you gained any more joy out of any recent NRL suicides lately? You're a sick puppy.

Dude, you're an NRL fan, you deserve to cop ****.

On 25/09/2018 at 7:09 PM, Wanderboy said:

With that attitude, I'm guessing that you'd be calling for half the Wanderers members to cop the same shite. At one stage or another, I'm sure plenty of them were NRL fans and still are. Deal with it. 

And, when are you going to delete your RL loving avatar? Irony at its best.

Any so called Wanderers fan who support an NRL team deserved to cop **** by other supporters.