Football Media Discussion 2

20 hours ago, StringerBellend said:

Yep but mobile screen only, this supports Apple TV and chrome cast 

Heard it’s only chrome cast right now but haven’t used it myself.

So is the foxtel go app by the way (in the last month or so), chromecast works all the time but the Apple TV functionality is a bit temperamental

58 minutes ago, Prydzopolis said:

Heard it’s only chrome cast right now but haven’t used it myself.

So is the foxtel go app by the way (in the last month or so), chromecast works all the time but the Apple TV functionality is a bit temperamental

Foxtel Now works on Apple TV no problem for me 

• 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Paul01 said:

Tried seeing if Kayo would work on Optus. After little research.

No can do when f****** Murdoch owns that too.

Works great at home for me, I’m on Optus Cable using an Apple TV 

also works ok on my Optus mobile

I canceled Foxtel now and moved to Kayo saves me $20 a month

Edited by StringerBellend
19 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

Works great at home for me, I’m on Optus Cable using an Apple TV 

also works ok on my Optus mobile

I canceled Foxtel now and moved to Kayo saves me $20 a month

Don’t have Foxtel and have the FTTN that Murdoch forced some of us to have. Only have Fetch TV so not a goer

7 hours ago, Swarth said:

fox sports are currently having a grand final marathon so i get to see us losing to CCM one year and then roar the next and then later i get to see us lose to Adelaide

..............why

Been no losing grand finals since we have been at SOP so not all bad is

Anyone been watching Sunderland ‘til I die on Netflix, it’s interesting look into a struggling professional club.

didnt realise the tried and failed to sign Ross McCormack, must have been grim that season 

10 hours ago, Carns said:

Just watched the first 3 episodes, hooked.

If you like that one try the Juventus and Boca Juniors. They really open your eyes on the culture of the clubs and what its like overseas. 

Even Class of 92 opens your eyes on promotion and relegation in non-league football in England

1 hour ago, Sithslayer1991 said:

If you like that one try the Juventus and Boca Juniors. They really open your eyes on the culture of the clubs and what its like overseas. 

Even Class of 92 opens your eyes on promotion and relegation in non-league football in England

The Juve one is already on the list, will check out the Boca one.

If you haven't already you should check out Trainer!, the German doc about rookie managers.

Can you watch match replays on demand? And if so are they in HD? 

I’m currently using one of the Foxtel Go licenses that my parents have with their plan but find that any on demand content is in standard definition which half the time is such poor quality it’s not worth watching, particularly on a larger screen.

I had been using Kayo sports the past few weeks and found it pretty good until the Melbourne City match when the picture quality I got was really poor.  Ended up deciding to get Foxtel installed again. Was pretty pleased to have it back on Saturday in time for the Victory game. Alas, just before the game a big storm came through Darwin so my Foxtel reception was shot too.  Sigh.....just can't win sometimes.

Up until now I have been using the my football app to watch the a league. Not the greatest resolution but better than nothing (for nothing). Got the free trial kayo yesterday to watch the asian cup. Resolution was good all day until the socceroos game started. Then it turned to crap. Don't know whether it was the app or my internet service. Picture out of sync with sound and very blurry picture.

26 minutes ago, HillsPanther said:

Up until now I have been using the my football app to watch the a league. Not the greatest resolution but better than nothing (for nothing). Got the free trial kayo yesterday to watch the asian cup. Resolution was good all day until the socceroos game started. Then it turned to crap. Don't know whether it was the app or my internet service. Picture out of sync with sound and very blurry picture.

I did the same mate but I had no issues so probably just a dodgy connection on your end.

12 minutes ago, StillWandering said:

I did the same mate but I had no issues so probably just a dodgy connection on your end.

You're probably right. Our telstra internet has never seemed the same after we lost our internet for over a week after a storm last year. Telstra doesn't seem interested in helping us out. Great customer service. 😡

• mack locked this topic